Confederate Flag vs. Ground Zero Mosque?

Our History, American History. It could also be veiwed as a reminder to never forget slavery.

Islamic agenda is not American history. Though they are trying very hard to make it so.

I don't approve of the Confederate flag being flow on any government building. Nor do i approve of a mosque at ground zero. I don't give a shit about anyones sensibilities. There is a thing called right and wrong.

Islamic agenda? :lol:

fact: Many powerful Islamic leaders are aiding and abetting the USA in a war on fundamental Islamic terrorism

Fact: 9-11 was part of islamic agenda.

fact: you are wrong

President Bush and Mayor Rudy would disagree with you...and have.

next

:eusa_eh:

Where the fuck do you come up with this shit?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why black people in SC might find a constant reminder of their state's slave history to be a wee bit insensitive. And it's equally easy to understand why family members of 9/11 victims might also find a constant reminder of their loved one's tragic passing as a wee bit insensitive.

I know you know this, but you're bound by your oath to carry water for the progressive left.

I understand and forgive you for lying through your teeth. :thup:
Doofus: Black people may be offended by the rebel flag but that doesn't mean they blame all the people currently living in the south for the Civil War.

:cuckoo:

Bingo! And family members of 9/11 victims may be offended by the ground zero mosque but it doesn't mean they blame all Muslims for 9/11.

Perhaps you're starting to get it afterall. :thup:
Of course it doesn't mean they all do...some of them claim not to be offended at all.

Have you noticed that black people do not seem to take offense at the flag of South Carolina? Georgia? etc, etc...now why do you think that is?

So now D-Bahg believes everything Bush said is gospel truth? :eusa_eh:

Well I guess wonders really do never cease.

Islamic agenda? :lol:

fact: Many powerful Islamic leaders are aiding and abetting the USA in a war on fundamental Islamic terrorism

next

Fact. They are both politicians. (nuff said)

Fact: I have not made the distinctions between factions of said members or groups of islam.

poor mani, spinning a correlation into a conclusion and a false one at that. very poor logic, very poor.

while "correlation does not imply causation" I thought poor mani realized correlation does not add up to true conclusions either

Doofus: Black people may be offended by the rebel flag but that doesn't mean they blame all the people currently living in the south for the Civil War.

:cuckoo:

Bingo! And family members of 9/11 victims may be offended by the ground zero mosque but it doesn't mean they blame all Muslims for 9/11.

Perhaps you're starting to get it afterall. :thup:
Of course it doesn't mean they all do...some of them claim not to be offended at all.

Have you noticed that black people do not seem to take offense at the flag of South Carolina? Georgia? etc, etc...now why do you think that is?
And we aren't talking about the families of 9/11 victims. We are talking about the right wing spewers...who equate anything muslim with death and destruction (see Babble's posts).

next

Fact: I have not made the distinctions between factions of said members or groups of islam.

Islam is a religion ad Christianity, and Buddhism is. Religions have tenets and such...not political agendas as far as I know.

and an act of war is a political act, not a religious one.

next

Islam is a religion ad Christianity, and Buddhism is. Religions have tenets and such...not political agendas as far as I know.

Islam is a political entity along with being a religious one. Do try and keep up.

Islam is a political entity along with being a religious one. Do try and keep up.

really?

you seriously need to get some sleep.

I've heard people decry the Confederate flag flying on statehouse grounds in SC, saying that it is insensitive.

I've also heard people decry the would be Ground Zero mosque, also saying it is insensitive.

Not surprisingly, there is very little overlap among the two groups doing the decrying.

What I'd like to have explained, by anyone taking any side, is why one is indeed insensitive while the other is not.

note: Thread inspired by Ravi's self-pwnage in another thread.

The Confederacy declared war on the United States and fought -- killed and maimed other Americans, for the right to own and trade Black people.

Much of Islam is on America's side in the WoT (war on terror). Don't believe me? Look it up...without our Islamic allies we would be up shit creek without a paddle...plus Islam never declared war on the United States as the Confederacy has

:eusa_shhh:

pitty thats not exactly the truth, but if that's the fairy tale you want to live in so be it.

Dahntay said:

<A bunch of typical backpedalling nonsense>

Hey, you're the one who suggested that you must be right on account of Bush agreeing with you.

Fact, not opinion. :thup:

never did such a thing.

mentioned that Bush agreed with me.

I'm right whether he agrees with fact or not...nothing is based on what Bush believes...it's just added flavor.

poor mani, still pulling his pud hoping Dante will notice.

newbies....start with the link to this post...

I've heard people decry the Confederate flag flying on statehouse grounds in SC, saying that it is insensitive.

I've also heard people decry the would be Ground Zero mosque, also saying it is insensitive.

Not surprisingly, there is very little overlap among the two groups doing the decrying.

What I'd like to have explained, by anyone taking any side, is why one is indeed insensitive while the other is not.

note: Thread inspired by Ravi's self-pwnage in another thread.

The Confederacy declared war on the United States and fought -- killed and maimed other Americans, for the right to own and trade Black people.

Much of Islam is on America's side in the WoT (war on terror). Don't believe me? Look it up...without our Islamic allies we would be up shit creek without a paddle...plus Islam never declared war on the United States as the Confederacy has

:eusa_shhh:

Dahntay said:
<A bunch of typical backpedalling nonsense>

Hey, you're the one who suggested that you must be right on account of Bush agreeing with you.

Fact, not opinion. :thup:

never did such a thing.

mentioned that Bush agreed with me.

I'm right whether he agrees with fact or not...nothing is based on what Bush believes...it's just added flavor.

poor mani, still pulling his pud hoping Dante will notice.

Backpedal fail :thup:

And there are 4 states in America that have it written into thier state constitution, That was one of their stipulation for entering into the union.

Many men have joined the mafia with the specific request that they would be able to leave the mafia in the future if they choose.

Those men are all dead.

Seceding from the Union equals declaring war on the Union? :eusa_eh:

Right or wrong, had they been allowed to secede no blood would have been spilled.

Epic Dante Fail on display...

Before 1865 there was nothing in the Constitution that forbid a state from leaving the union. And there are 4 states in America that have it written into thier state constitution, That was one of their stipulation for entering into the union.

the states agreed to form a union... when the Constitution was ratified by the peoples of each state, and NOT by each state government, the Constitution was understood to be ratified by the people as a national identity.

the state governments did NOT ratify the US Constitution...the people did. The Framers specifically bypassed the state governments...it was an up or down vote for each population of each state

OK since the states did not ratify the Constitution then the people can leave the union and take their proprety with them, their proprety being their state. Thanks I am glad we clearified that.

And there are 4 states in America that have it written into thier state constitution, That was one of their stipulation for entering into the union.

Many men have joined the mafia with the specific request that they would be able to leave the mafia in the future if they choose.

Those men are all dead.

you lost it's a fact no silly little reply from you will do.

Forum List

Back