Confessions Of A Voter Fraud

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Ya, no voter fraud the libtards rail.

We know it's going on and so does Trump. And now we have an actual criminal admit it. And his background was vetted.

"A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

Mail-in ballots have become the latest flashpoint in the 2020 elections. While President Trump and the GOP warn of widespread manipulation of the absentee vote that will swell with COVID polling restrictions, many Democrats and their media allies have dismissed such concerns as unfounded."

We know it's going on and so does Trump. And now we have an actual criminal admit it. And his background was vetted.

"A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

Mail-in ballots have become the latest flashpoint in the 2020 elections. While President Trump and the GOP warn of widespread manipulation of the absentee vote that will swell with COVID polling restrictions, many Democrats and their media allies have dismissed such concerns as unfounded."

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post

Sure they did. And, they misspelled Whistleblower

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post

Well I guess this won't matter to you much because you refuse to believe anything. You're a good little libtardo.

"An extraordinarily high number of ballots — more than 550,000 — have been rejected in this year's presidential primaries, according to a new analysis by NPR.

That's far more than the 318,728 ballots rejected in the 2016 general election and has raised alarms about what might happen in November when tens of millions of more voters are expected to cast their ballots by mail, many for the first time."

No party or group has tried harder to engage in voter fraud than Republicans and even those attempts are minimal and pathetic. Having said that rampant voter fraud, whether from the left or right, is a lie. In other words, neither party engages or has engaged in voter fraud that in any way that could effect an election.

No party or group has tried harder to engage in voter fraud than Republicans and even those attempts are minimal and pathetic. Having said that rampant voter fraud, whether from the left or right, is a lie. In other words, neither party engages or has engaged in voter fraud that in any way that could effect an election.

You're a fool. I just posted two distinct examples of where and how it is happening and you just stick your head in the sand.

Well I guess this won't matter to you much because you refuse to believe anything. You're a good little libtardo.

"An extraordinarily high number of ballots — more than 550,000 — have been rejected in this year's presidential primaries, according to a new analysis by NPR.

That's far more than the 318,728 ballots rejected in the 2016 general election and has raised alarms about what might happen in November when tens of millions of more voters are expected to cast their ballots by mail, many for the first time."

Arrived late?

After reading your cite, it appears voter fraud happens even at polling stations as well. Cheaters are going to cheat. But it also says there were over a 1000 arrests and convictions. So that means that if you do away with Mail-in voting because of the .00001% fraud then you also must do away with the polling voting as well for the same reasons.

With that in mind, YOU come up with a fool proof method? But, hey, I can make a fake DL of a person that won't vote and vote in their place because I have a decent laser color printer and can press the license in plastic.

After reading your cite, it appears voter fraud happens even at polling stations as well. Cheaters are going to cheat. But it also says there were over a 1000 arrests and convictions. So that means that if you do away with Mail-in voting because of the .00001% fraud then you also must do away with the polling voting as well for the same reasons.

With that in mind, YOU come up with a fool proof method? But, hey, I can make a fake DL of a person that won't vote and vote in their place because I have a decent laser color printer and can press the license in plastic.

So you won't mind if I take your ballot and change it. Thanks, good to know.

"But the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution"

NY post doesnt have the reputation to publish something from anonymous source.

This sounds like complete bullshit to me. He states that even tho you can photocopy the ballots which in itself would raise a vast number of questions they have to obtain the unique envelopes.

You're a fool. I just posted two distinct examples of where and how it is happening and you just stick your head in the sand.

You’re the fool. The NY Post is a Trump supporting rag and their source is anonymous because he is full of shit.

Furthermore the more you read about this ‘source’s” tale the more looney it becomes. It is like the JFK and q-anon conspiracy merged. Postal workers, homeless shelters, and poll workers are involved not to mention it is run by a mafia-type organization....and this is the first we’re hearing of this! This theory is as stupid as there is a cabal of deep state cannibals.

Stop falling for this voter fraud lie and stop making a complete ass of yourself posting this conspiracy laden shit.

Last edited:

You’re the fool. The NY Post is a Trump supporting rag and their source is anonymous because he full of bullshit. Stop falling for this voter fraud lie and being made the fool.

Straight from NPR, one of your favorite fake news sites. Just face it, the country is on to you clowns and now we just have to figure out how to stop it. National I.D. card or passport like they do in Europe.

You’re the fool. The NY Post is a Trump supporting rag and their source is anonymous because he is full of shit..

Furthermore the more you read about this ‘source’s” tale the more looney it becomes. It is like a combined JFK and q-anon conspiracy merger. Postal workers, homeless shelters, poll workers not to mention it is run by a mafia-type organization, and this is the first we’re hearing of this. This theory is as stupid as there is a cabal of deep state cannibals.

Stop falling for this voter fraud lie and stop making a complete ass of yourself posting this conspiracy laden shit.

thought you'd like to see your friends chanting death to America

You’re the fool. The NY Post is a Trump supporting rag and their source is anonymous because he full of bullshit. Stop falling for this voter fraud lie and being made the fool.

Straight from NPR, one of your favorite fake news sites. Just face it, the country is on to you clowns and now we just have to figure out how to stop it. National I.D. card or passport like they do in Europe.

LOL... I don’t t know what conservatives believe anymore. It used to be they were all opposed to a national ID card because they did not want the federal government tracking you. Now you are for it. Personally our decentralized system of voting is the best in the world. It is only because Trump and Trumpers want to discredit the upcoming election results that we are witnessing these bogus stories of election fraud. Rampant election fraud is a lie.

You’re the fool. The NY Post is a Trump supporting rag and their source is anonymous because he is full of shit..

Furthermore the more you read about this ‘source’s” tale the more looney it becomes. It is like a combined JFK and q-anon conspiracy merger. Postal workers, homeless shelters, poll workers not to mention it is run by a mafia-type organization, and this is the first we’re hearing of this. This theory is as stupid as there is a cabal of deep state cannibals.

thought you'd like to see your friends chanting death to America

They are not my friends. The problem is your ilk believes if we are not with you we are against you. You lump everyone together. I could easily lump all Trumpers together as Nazis and Putin cucks. I do not do so. Biden has condemned the violence as do I and all liberals I know. Nobody wants violence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back