Confirmed: Comey planted inside FBI as Clinton fixer

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WASHINGTON, D.C. – FBI Director James Comey is a Clinton-fixer with a long history of running interference within the Department of Justice to make sure the Clintons are never prosecuted – a loyalty that the Clintons have repaid in corporate board appointments that have earned Comey millions of dollars.
Confirmed: FBI Comey a Clinton-Fixer

CONFIRMED: COMEY PLANTED INSIDE FBI AS CLINTON FIXER
Former FBI Director made sure Clintons were never prosecuted

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No surprise or secret here but the left cant stand to hear or see what doesn't fit their little crooked agenda.

• Banned
WASHINGTON, D.C. – FBI Director James Comey is a Clinton-fixer with a long history of running interference within the Department of Justice to make sure the Clintons are never prosecuted – a loyalty that the Clintons have repaid in corporate board appointments that have earned Comey millions of dollars.

No surprise or secret here but the left cant stand to hear or see what doesn't fit their little crooked agenda.

upload_2017-6-7_10-16-19.png

Judicial Watch Releases Independent Counsel Memo Laying Out Criminal Case against Hillary Clinton in Whitewater Land Scandal - Judicial Watch

Can't claim it's CONFIRMED UNLESS IT IS other WISE PPL could get SUED DUMBASSES!!

With what I have read and seen, this could very well be the truth. The unelected insiders who are spies for the Left and I am sure there are cover up spies who do the "fixing". This could be very true. Progressives who work for the Likes of Soros are protected by being hired by one of his Foundation, this has been proved in the past 30 days.

The former chairwoman of the Federal Election Commission, who famously eyed regulating the politics of conservative outlets like the Drudge Report, has joined an advocacy group funded by George Soros and run by his son.Ann Ravel is the first fellow listed with the California advocacy group New America.Her fellowship began in March and pays a $30,000 stipend."We want to help amplify the work of each of our fellows, both to help them better articulate and reach their target audience, and to raise their profiles as change-makers," according to the group.Since leaving the FEC, Ravel has continued to speak out for more election regulation, especially on the internet where she sees political advertising shifting to in the next presidential contest.Was A Special Prosecutor For President Trump Inevitable?
This is just one that we know about..

With what I have read and seen, this could very well be the truth. The unelected insiders who are spies for the Left and I am sure there are cover up spies who do the "fixing". This could be very true. Progressives who work for the Likes of Soros are protected by being hired by one of his Foundation, this has been proved in the past 30 days.

More people need to research the " DEEP STATE" if sheep would take that time they would understand how crooked this Government has really been. It might then make since to them why the attack on Trump is so, so severe more than any other President in history.

Trump doesn't want us dragged into the NWO/OWO...................... The democrats are the full blooded rats of society their politicians are so so crooked they will set ppl up, blackmail people even their own in order to get their way or con the public into believing what they want.

Just look at Leftist DA's, look at what they did in order to get their position ( most of them not all ) didn't give a damn about a person getting sent up the river they only cared about getting their brownie points to get elected for that DA position , next move is to get Judge .. etc.

upload_2017-6-7_11-49-11.png

Why else would Obama appoint a "Republican"?

You believe Infowars? LMAO!

Now is the part where you tell me what you didn't say, didn't do and avoid standing behind the impeccable integrity of Infowars.

Now is the part where you tell me what you didn't say, didn't do and avoid standing behind the impeccable integrity of Infowars.

I believe and see how pathetic ppl who use that as their only denial of it are. Esp. when there are links to pave the way to facts.

But jackasses will be jackasses esp. stupid ones.

When JACKASSES can't figure things out on their own. The WRITER of the ARTICLE.

JEROME CORSI

upload_2017-6-7_12-29-53.png

I believe and see how pathetic ppl who use that as their only denial of it are. Esp. when there are links to pave the way to facts.

But jackasses will be jackasses esp. stupid ones.
See? Not even you when asked directly will stand behind infowars legitimacy. That says alot

JEROME CORSI

View attachment 131567
:rofl::rofl:
Jerome Corsi is a proven lying piece of crud.....and so is Alex Jones....

JEROME CORSI

View attachment 131567
:rofl::rofl:
Jerome Corsi is a proven lying piece of crud.....and so is Alex Jones....

Proven only in the eyes of dumbasses who believe it. Just what Governmental victims are trained to think. Great job zero four thirty. You passed.

That's been my opinion since Comey listed Hillary's crimes, then dismissed them. He was obviously an Obama puppet. Sorry to disappoint you, shit stain.

That's been my opinion since Comey listed Hillary's crimes, then dismissed them. He was obviously an Obama puppet. Sorry to disappoint you, shit stain.

So you believe info wars then or nah?

Forum List

Back