🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confirmed: Russian Flagship Missile Cruiser ' Moskva' Sunk

This is a troubling video. . . this is getting out of hand, and the US and NATO allies need to get the fuck out of this.

If NATO or the Anglo-American alliance had anything to do with the sinking of that ship, we need to apologize, make reparations, and step the hell back.

This is getting seriously out of hand.

If we don't watch out, Kiev is going to wind up getting nuked.

. . . if not a whole lot of other cities. . . .

The first video is supposedly Russian long-range bombers headed to Ukraine:
It wouldn't surprise me.

I have read in many sources, that this whole Russian campaign has been waged to minimize damage to civilian infrastructure and casualties, and Putin warned NATO and the Anglo-American alliance of the severe consequences that would follow for any meddling in Ukraine with their operations.

The stalling of this operation, combined with the sinking of this vessel, might have just been the thing that may break them of limiting this operation, and unleashes total war on Ukraine.

I would hate to see Ukraine look like what Syria looked like. . . but this is what the allied powers seem to be asking for. . .

And if the insert themselves further? We could be looking at WWIII. I could see China and Iran stepping in along with Israel at that point.

None of this is worth it. . . if NATO had just kept their noses out of it. . .

Aw cute. Meanwhile Russia killed every last Azov Battalion. That's over 4000 Ukrainian soldiers dead in Mariupol.

Moskva was free to Russia. Built by Ukraine and given freely to Russia. I'm sure they didn't care too much about the cost.
Aw cute – conservatives are still supporting Putin.

It's interesting to me that the Neptune was supposedly used when it was used (early spring which was in line with its expected completion date) to sink the Moskva, but that immediately after (today) the Russians completely destroyed the factory building the Neptune in Kiev.

What's confusing is why the Russians didn't do this in the first place. Because the Neptune was not combat ready in January...or in February, presumably not in March, but they wait until it is confirmed combat capable to destroy the factory?

What makes sense is that this seems very Russian way of doing things.

US is very aggressive, offensive, and proactive. The US way of war kills hundreds of thousands in really easy battlespaces (Iraq was a cakewalk with no advanced weaponry or military industry of any kind). Hell ISIS was reduced to turning old drill pipes into mortars they were that fucking desperate.

But the Russians, going up against a much harder enemy - seem to plod along like typical Russians. Very conservative, and very reactionary.

US would have blown the hell out of that factory day one, and probably the school and the hospital next to it, and also killed everyone in the local orphanage. Not to mention probably blow up a cemetery to desecrate some dead fucks too (US did that outside of Tikrit). Oh and drop a bomb on an embassy too by "accident".

Why Russia left this factory til now is kind of a mystery to me, but doesn't seem outside of their tip-toe ways.

It wouldn't surprise me.

I have read in many sources, that this whole Russian campaign has been waged to minimize damage to civilian infrastructure and casualties, and Putin warned NATO and the Anglo-American alliance of the severe consequences that would follow for any meddling in Ukraine with their operations.

The stalling of this operation, combined with the sinking of this vessel, might have just been the thing that may break them of limiting this operation, and unleashes total war on Ukraine.

I would hate to see Ukraine look like what Syria looked like. . . but this is what the allied powers seem to be asking for. . .

And if the insert themselves further? We could be looking at WWIII. I could see China and Iran stepping in along with Israel at that point.

None of this is worth it. . . if NATO had just kept their noses out of it. . .
Yes indeed, NATO's schizoid expansion. It's not known just where the video was taken, though Qasem says he got it from AZ Military News (Azerbaijan). Peskov says Russia will declare war if any more attacks into Russia occur. But we'e just made a Hunter Biden connection to the Kharkiv biolab. When one looks on the yandex.com kvartal pomirky 27 map, Belgorod is directly to the north of the lab and Lozovaya train station is to the south. Apparently the Kiev regime was thwarted in an attempt to launch another Tochka-U into that station.

www. search 'yandex.com kvartal pomirky 27'
(Zoom in/out with fingers to see all three locations mentioned.)

It's interesting to me that the Neptune was supposedly used when it was used (early spring which was in line with its expected completion date) to sink the Moskva, but that immediately after (today) the Russians completely destroyed the factory building the Neptune in Kiev.

What's confusing is why the Russians didn't do this in the first place. Because the Neptune was not combat ready in January...or in February, presumably not in March, but they wait until it is confirmed combat capable to destroy the factory?

US is very aggressive, offensive, and proactive. The US way of war kills hundreds of thousands in really easy battlespaces (Iraq was a cakewalk with no advanced weaponry or military industry of any kind). Hell ISIS was reduced to turning old drill pipes into mortars they were that fucking desperate.

But the Russians, going up against a much harder enemy - seem to plod along like typical Russians. Very conservative, and very reactionary.

US would have blown the hell out of that factory day one, and probably the school and the hospital next to it, and also killed everyone in the local orphanage. Not to mention probably blow up a cemetery to desecrate some dead fucks too (US did that outside of Tikrit). Oh and drop a bomb on an embassy too by "accident".

Why Russia left this factory til now is kind of a mystery to me, but doesn't seem outside of their tip-toe ways.

Interesting observations. Yes, arriving too late is a real possibility.

Another win for the good guys.
Zelenskyy's regime has assassinated folks that don't agree with it, committed mass atrocities in Donbas, consolidated media under STATE control, and banned political parties that disagree with the STATE, in much the same way as Russia has done similar things. . .

There ARE no good guys in this. . . .

. . . unless, heaven forbid the US should come to blows with China, you think that the US government should take similar actions?

:dunno:

Just what the hell is your definition of a "good guy?"

:eusa_think:

6cq6rj.jpg

You are an anti American worthless piece of shit. In the now immortal words of an old pal:

“Could you please die in a fire? Like a fire infested with AIDS so you get Fire-AIDS? I'm asking you to contract Fire-AIDS and die. If you can”

You are an anti American worthless piece of shit. In the now immortal words of an old pal:

“Could you please die in a fire? Like a fire infested with AIDS so you get Fire-AIDS? I'm asking you to contract Fire-AIDS and die. If you can”

Forum List

Back