🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confirmed: Russian Flagship Missile Cruiser ' Moskva' Sunk

Trump is a narcissistic sociopath, not a murderer.

Putin is way worse than Trump.
Not what the left has been projecting. Left makes Trump out to be the devil incarnate.

Haven't heard from you on the media, suddenly tipping over themselves, regarding pending and upcoming legal issues over Hunter and the 'Big Guy'.

Not looking good for the home team/

Not what the left has been projecting. Left makes Trump out to be the devil incarnate.

Haven't heard from you on the media, suddenly tipping over themselves, regarding pending and upcoming legal issues over Hunter and the 'Big Guy'.

Not looking good for the home team/
Trump is a piece of shit. That doesn’t mean he’s the devil incarnate.

Trump is a piece of shit. That doesn’t mean he’s the devil incarnate.
It wasn't too long ago, I remember during the campaign, the left was blaming every COVID death on Trump. . . like that was the rational and reasonable thing to do.

So. . . if that was their logic, of course Trump is as bad as Putin to all those folks on the left.

It wasn't too long ago, I remember during the campaign, the left was blaming every COVID death on Trump. . . like that was the rational and reasonable thing to do.

So. . . if that was their logic, of course Trump is as bad as Putin to all those folks on the left.
Not really. Trump is incompetent and mismanaged covid. That doesn’t mean he’s a cold-blooded murdered like Putin.

Not the message from those you support.

400 floaters should be enough testimony.
Post the message that Trump is the devil incarnate from those I support then.

This is the part where your hyperbole falls flat, you end up flailing unable to back up your claim, and I say ”yup didn’t think so.”

Not really. Trump is incompetent and mismanaged covid. That doesn’t mean he’s a cold-blooded murdered like Putin.
Yet Biden took the reigns and did the same...........even worse?

Post the message that Trump is the devil incarnate from those I support then.

This is the part where your hyperbole falls flat, you end up flailing unable to back up your claim, and I say ”yup didn’t think so.”
Would you like to kiss my ass now, or later?
New research reports that, while 17.2 percent of Americans believe Trump's election "is a reflection of God's will," 27.7 percent believe he is "working for the devil." That same percentage replied affirmatively to the statement: "The devil is using Donald Trump for his purposes."

One-Quarter of Americans Believe Donald Trump Is a Tool of the Devil, According to a New Study
Donald Trump is Satan. The Satan in question is perhaps the greatest literary character in
the finest epic poem in the English language, John Milton’s Paradise Lost. That makes
Washington Republicans the other fallen angels.
In 2016, Republicans made a deal with the devil. Like Dr Faustus, they sold their souls
for power. Now they stifle their consciences, never speak ill of President Trump, hug him
closely, fearing the wrath of his base. The same Lindsey Graham who in 2016 wrote, ‘If
we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed ... and we will deserve it,’ recently said, ‘To
every Republican, if you don’t stand behind this president, we’re not going to stand
behind you.’ Meanwhile, Trump skulks in the White House, mired in ‘the swamp.’

https://wilson.fas.harvard.edu/file...n_-_paradise_lost_in_washington_dc22_2019.pdf

Did Trump all by his lonesome give Blacks and Hispanics the lowest
recorded Unemployment in American History.Also more jobs than
any Potus.Higher Average Pay.
Energy Independence.True border security.More Federal Judges than
any Potus per first term.Got the Embassy moved to Jerusalem.Other
Potus talked about doing it.Trump made it happen.
Got NATO member Countries to Pay what they really owed.No excuses.
Solved the Isis dilemna in record time.Kept North Korea in check.
Also Russia.Was very congratulatory with New President Zelensky.
For what.To help Trump get Impeached { Quid Pro Quo Zelensky phone call }
Trump made sure to have Vaccines available under Operation Warp Speed.
I could go on.

Did Trump all by his lonesome give Blacks and Hispanics the lowest
recorded Unemployment in American History.Also more jobs than
any Potus.Higher Average Pay.
Energy Independence.True border security.More Federal Judges than
any Potus per first term.Got the Embassy moved to Jerusalem.Other
Potus talked about doing it.Trump made it happen.
Got NATO member Countries to Pay what they really owed.No excuses.
Solved the Isis dilemna in record time.Kept North Korea in check.
Also Russia.Was very congratulatory with New President Zelensky.
For what.To help Trump get Impeached { Quid Pro Quo Zelensky phone call }
Trump made sure to have Vaccines available under Operation Warp Speed.
I could go on.
Trump lost. Sucks for you.

Learn how to format your posts.

Forum List

Back