🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confirmed: Russian Flagship Missile Cruiser ' Moskva' Sunk

Trump lost. Sucks for you.

Learn how to format your posts.
Why,so you can go back to being autistic.Because being low information
aint' cuttin' it fir ya pally.Is there some retard class on proper formatting.
I like it that my formatting { whatever on Earth it's supposed to mean }
upsets you no end.I guess good formats get widdle gold stars.
In Formatting school.

Didn't know you are a commercial fisherman, specializing in red herring.
I meanie,I guess some day they'll have newer names for Trump.
Never Better or more Informatifee.Just same old,same old.
As if letting old dogs lie is some nouveau trick the left has under
their sleeves.The only thing the left has that's new ... is being more
pathetic.Even their Lies have grown beards.Their hair thinning.
Even the sun won't bother with em out and about.I mean,why
waste good sunlight on THEM.

Why,so you can go back to being autistic.Because being low information
aint' cuttin' it fir ya pally.Is there some retard class on proper formatting.
I like it that my formatting { whatever on Earth it's supposed to mean }
upsets you no end.I guess good formats get widdle gold stars.
In Formatting school.
Hmmm, autism might explain why your posts look so weird.

Oh yea, and Trump still lost.

1650093666872.png

Hmmm, autism might explain why your posts look so weird.

Oh yea, and Trump still lost.
Only to the sleight of sight.You one-eyed cyclops of the mentally
challenged.Now run off to mommy and whine some more.
Sadfully like Twitter most message boards are loaded to the gills
with yer type." Spoiled " is no longer appropriate.Most Children grow out of it.
But then Grown adults like Madame Pelosi and her House pet { Adam Schiff }
seem as if in Never Never Land.Never saying they are sorry for being caught in
their newest lie or daily milksop whining about America First.
Since they've never been first in anything.Except whining like sniveling
brats.
So snivel on and about.
ya kvetch

Oh my gosh! This has got to be embarrassing for Putin. The Ukranians are kicking his butt.
One ship..... How many more ship's does Russia have in it's military ? How many more missiles, warheads, rocket launchers, tanks, air power systems, space military satellite's, ballistic systems, nukes, drone's, man power, and so on and so forth ? Us fighting in a proxy war against Russia by way of Ukraine, and all because of our blunder in electing Joe Biden (the play actor), as president, isn't going to end well sadly enough if we aren't careful...We've made an enemy for life (far greater than Russia ever was in the past as our highly suspicious friend), unless the dictator is overthrown by the Russian people (not likely).

Not sure how it all plays out, but do this for us if you will - How's about you controlling your leftist giddiness whenever you see an act that will in turn escalate the war into realms unimaginable to the Ukranian's, and to the civilized world's populations (if breaks out of the region), and in doing so hopefully the Ukraine war will end soon enough without spreading to other continent's.

I do applaud the Ukranian's in their being able to sustain against unimaginable odds, but I would rather them all head to the diplomatic and negotiating table in order to understand that war is never the answer to solving disputes. We aren't school yard bullies fighting over turf where maybe a bloody nose is consequential in the school yard fight, where as one goes running home to momma for comfort and consoling, because in war there is no coming back to fight or play for another day.

The evil one convinces that war is the answer, but that's why he's called the "evil one". The world has to do better, but not sure if it's possible anymore. First thing the world must do is to REPENT of such things it is doing, and begin again to follow the teachings of Christ for all who are in the world, and for whom are still believer's that are ready to continue the good works of Christ the saviour in the world.

War isn't the answer. Nation's must attempt to clean up their acts from within, and then bring that to the world stage as an example to other's, but if this isn't possible, then who knows the future to come in all of what we are seeing today.

Trump had it right, and leftist are to proud and arrogant to admit it. So we now see the results of leftist anarchy and chaos that has since left it's boundaries, and is now consuming the many.

The Russian Ministry of Defense revealed on Thursday that the Moskva — the flagship of Vladimir Putin's Black Sea fleet — sunk while being towed to port for repairs.

Ukrainians have claimed the ship was hit by two missiles.

Looks like we're going to need a bigger boat.
It's my understanding that, despite evidence that Ukraine sank the ship, the Russians are claiming that the ship was sunk by an accident (the Russians' fault).

Since this was the flagship at Snake Island, does this mean they finally took the advice of the defenders at Snake Island and fucked themselves??? :auiqs.jpg:

Hun, this isn't good for the captured 1000 plus ukrainian marines who ran out of ammo.
dont read moscow propaganda, Muscovites are mongols , they are lying always , just look at the pictures . not even close to 1000. Ukraine is XXI century Sparta and Mariupol might just be their own Thermopylae. Legends are being born and that's good ....

Psaki speaks for Brandon
View attachment 631356
Obviously as a Teen.Maybe around college time.Same exact hairdo.And yes,
its ReD.As red as The best red can be.meaning NoT American.
Red : Synonomous with Communism,Likened to the Red Scare.Or Red Army.
So Now you know ... The rest of Jen Psaki.Attended America's 2nd oldest
college.The College of William and Mary.
Never to be confused with Wilhem Tell or The Immaculate Mary.

Forum List

Back