🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confirmed: Russian Flagship Missile Cruiser ' Moskva' Sunk

Actually, Trump is as bad as Putin.

Thanks to the rule of law and our democratic institutions that Trump, you, and his other supporters have such contempt for, Trump didn’t have unfettered access to the military – if he had, Trump would have used the military in an effort to remain in power.
You people are the ones who trashed the rule of law. You spied on a sitting president and stole an election. Your weak intellect and weak projections prove nothing but what a brainwashed asshole you are.

An example.

Last edited:
Giant warships are dinosaurs in the modern world.
Large targets that aren't particularly fast or maneuverable, they are sitting ducks for modern torpedoes and hypersonic projectiles. They look impressive, though.
I tend to think it was not Ukrainian torpedoes/missiles, as the Russian ship didn't unload a barrage of its own missiles after being damaged.

Shock of incoming explosions does some pretty bad things to onboard weapons.

At the bottom of the link . Russia claims a fire sunk it.

I watched a video of the Neptune hitting a floating barge. Hard to believe 2 hits and they were able to tow it away. Also Russia claimed 500 crew evacuated. Not possible if they took 2 hits.

The crew would have had large casualties.

At this point doesnt pass the smell test. Its fishy

It sank undertow. Russia claimed it sank due to rough seas, then they got fact checked, I saw reports of 400 dead too.
I know who knows for sure, US Sat Intel.

“…is what is really counts.”

Is someone is getting flustered? :)

4j01c1.jpg

It sank undertow. Russia claimed it sank due to rough seas, then they got fact checked, I saw reports of 400 dead too.
I know who knows for sure, US Sat Intel.
That would be more resonable. Most would die with 2 hits. Hard to believe it didnt sink earlier. Secondary exolosions would have been massive. Especially the missiles and the rocket fuel

No, not really. If your guess is that it’s actually going to happen then you’re a fucking moron and my guess is much more likely to be correct.
I'm not guessing on the future, that's the domain of fools like yourself.
Poor child, so upset over the dismal failure of your senile messiah.

No, not really. If your guess is that it’s actually going to happen then you’re a fucking moron and my guess is much more likely to be correct.

You don't think, at some point, his cabinet will have discussions on Biden's mental capabilities?
I'm sure there are conversations ongoing as to what needs to be done to SAVE THE PARTY.
He's trashed his own party already, the MSM that got him elected is already doing anti-Joe reporting.
Then you got Kamala to fall back on......they're even more frightened of that possibility.
You got Biden because the party didn't want Bernie, yet Biden's turned into Bernie. These people behind the Biden administration are terribly inept.

Talk about political blunders and suicide.....

C'mon man.

I'm not guessing on the future, that's the domain of fools like yourself.
Poor child, so upset over the dismal failure of your senile messiah.
I love how you guys bring up stupid nonsense that even you don’t believe is going to happen.

That would be more resonable. Most would die with 2 hits. Hard to believe it didnt sink earlier. Secondary exolosions would have been massive. Especially the missiles and the rocket fuel
CBS is now claiming it was missiles.
On Friday, a senior U.S. defense official confirmed that the Russian cruiser had been struck by two Neptune anti-ship missiles fired by the Ukrainians from land-based launchers. The Ukrainian-made Neptunes may also be launched from ship or air.

The U.S. military's worldwide equipment guide describes the Neptune as an anti-ship cruise missile with a maximum firing range of 280 kilometers, or about 174 miles. The Russian ship, about 600 feet long, was about 60 kilometers or about 37 miles south of Odesa, which is well within the range of the Neptune, a separate defense official said.
The Neptune: The missiles that struck Russia's flagship, the Moskva

You know, another thing is the fact that Russia turned around after this sinking event and took out the Ukraine factory that makes Neptune A/S missiles.

What a coincidence.

Forum List

Back