Confirmed: Russian Flagship Missile Cruiser ' Moskva' Sunk

So you’re guessing on the future. Apparently Orangecat thinks you’re a fool. But he won’t admit it because he’s a partisan hack.

(He’s also perpetually moody but that’s a different issue of his)

No guessing on the future here. It's quite obvious he has neither the stamina or mental acuity to 'faithfully execute the Office of the 'President of the United States'.
The whole world knows it. We are into issues of national security with him.

So when I make predictions about the future, you think it means I’m a foolish imbecile.

When he makes predictions about the future…nothing.

Ok got it.
Actually, the post you responded to was him making predictions about the past.
Learn to read, imbecile:
ScreenShot_20220416162926.png

Not as pathetic as Joe's senility or your lack of education, son.
If you’re going to throw mindless insults around, at least try to be consistent.

“I'm not guessing on the future, that's the domain of fools like yourself.”

Other dude makes a guess about the future and you don’t have anything to say about it. I guess that makes you a partisan hack.

If you’re going to throw mindless insults around, at least try to be consistent.

Other dude makes a guess about the future and you don’t have anything to say about it. I guess that makes you a partisan hack.
So you respond in kind, with mindless insults.

You’re an idiot, kid. Unfortunately, you’re not an entertaining one. Supersize those fries, please.

Forum List

Back