🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confirmed: Russian Flagship Missile Cruiser ' Moskva' Sunk

There's a reason I call that buffoon "XponentiallyClueless".
You can always tell the low-self-esteem mental midgets by the way they
choose a "badass" name like XponentialChaos.
Ohhh, imagine chaos being exponential! Scary!
Lulz.
C’mere you little bitch. Why do you cower in fear when I ask you to address your blatant hypocrisy?

Your mindless “ur dumb“ insults aren’t landing here. It’s just you lashing out with baseless attacks. But what’s real is that I asked you to address your hypocrisy and you keep running away from answering.

We both know why you keep running away. You’re dancing for me. I own you. ;)

Putin can thank U.S. Intel given to the Ukrainians for the sinking of the Moskva.

That .... or Putin can thank another NATO country....for giving information to the Ukrainians helping them in the sinking of the Moskva.

Along those lines I'd say.

PICTURE of Moscow Flagship Missile Cruiser ' Moskva' on fire ! source : OSINTtechnical

View attachment 632335

ok....so

"a senior US defence official has said the US believes Russian guided-missile cruiser Moskva, which sank in the northern Black Sea this week, was hit by at least one Ukrainian anti-ship missile, as claimed by the Kyiv government...."

so the Kiev government was claiming that? hmmmmm you know? I can't believe if that is true or not, sorry.:dunno:
It was NATO....hiding behind the headline....Putin knows who did it...that's why he just moved his nuke launchers into position.

Jo

Are you angry with NATO, comrade?

NATO is calling the shots in UKRAINE....they share responsibility for the tens of thousands of Ukranian civilian deaths. NATO wants Sevastopol and they couldn't give two shits how many dead ukrainians it will take for them to get it.

WAS RUSSIAN WARSHIP SUNK BY AMERICAN HARPOONS? || 2022​

1650282644412.png

Sorry, not interested in your faggotry.
You talk big but it has become apparent that you’re just a scared little bitch. Your baseless insults have no connection to reality and don’t bother me. Your cowardly refusal to address what I asked you, however, is entirely real. And we both know why. ;)

Dance for me you little bitch. I own you.

NATO is calling the shots in UKRAINE....they share responsibility for the tens of thousands of Ukranian civilian deaths. NATO wants Sevastopol and they couldn't give two shits how many dead ukrainians it will take for them to get it.
The guy responsible for the Ukrainian civilian deaths is Putin. Fuck him.

Forum List

Back