🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confirmed: Russian Flagship Missile Cruiser ' Moskva' Sunk

The guy responsible for the Ukrainian civilian deaths is Putin. Fuck him.
Sure...all heads of state who declare war bear that burden with no exceptions. They can have it....but for what was being asked prior to invasion it is inexcusable that The Ukranian citizens should have been placed squarely in Hell. It was not necessary to the future of the nation but it was necessary to NATO'S ambitions. Why the hell do we pay them anything....since WW2 all they do is Start wars not respond to them.

You talk big but it has become apparent that you’re just a scared little bitch. Your baseless insults have no connection to reality and don’t bother me. Your cowardly refusal to address what I asked you, however, is entirely real. And we both know why. ;)

Dance for me you little bitch. I own you.

Issues there, Dude?

proxy-image

Sound frustrated.......:laugh2:

Last edited:
You talk big but it has become apparent that you’re just a scared little bitch. Your baseless insults have no connection to reality and don’t bother me. Your cowardly refusal to address what I asked you, however, is entirely real. And we both know why. ;)
What's this, day 4 of your fragile ego striking out?
Dance for me you little bitch. I own you.
Still not interested in your faggotry, boy. Lulz.

Last edited:
What's this, day 4 of your fragile ego striking out?

Still not interested in your faggotry, boy. Lulz.
How long do you intend to talk big while failing to address your hypocrisy? Because we both know that’s exactly what’s happening here. ;)

Believe me, I have absolutely no problem watching you continue to tap-dance all around to avoid answering that one.

Keep dancing for me you little bitch.

Sure...all heads of state who declare war bear that burden with no exceptions. They can have it....but for what was being asked prior to invasion it is inexcusable that The Ukranian citizens should have been placed squarely in Hell. It was not necessary to the future of the nation but it was necessary to NATO'S ambitions. Why the hell do we pay them anything....since WW2 all they do is Start wars not respond to them.
Ukraine was minding their own business and asshole Putin came along and invaded them. Fuck Putin. This is on him.

Ukraine was minding their own business and asshole Putin came along and invaded them. Fuck Putin. This is on him.
Ukraine is a NATO proxy state and NATO absolutely has not been minding its own business. The Ukranian people.... different story. They did not deserve this. Zalensky needs to think about his people not the ambitions of the EU bankers. This is no defence for the slaughter of civilians....but it should never have happened.

Ukraine is a NATO proxy state and NATO absolutely has not been minding its own business. The Ukranian people.... different story. They did not deserve this. Zalensky needs to think about his people not the ambitions of the EU bankers. This is no defence for the slaughter of civilians....but it should never have happened.
NATO didn't needlessly invade Ukraine. Russia did.

Fuck Russia. Fuck Putin.

Still not interested in your faggotry.
And the dancing continues. You repeat the same lame insults and yet you STILL won’t answer what I said about your partisan hypocrisy.

The delicate little bitch continues to prance away from answering what I asked him. We both know it. ;)

Still not interested in your faggotry.
Uh oh. The little bitch is stuck on stupid and can’t think of anything new to say.

Hmmm, in what other creative ways will he bitch out of answering what I asked him? Let’s watch and find out.

Go ahead you little bitch. Let’s see how you continue to avoid answering what I called you out on. Go on. ;)

Uh oh. The little bitch is stuck on stupid and can’t think of anything new to say.

Hmmm, in what other creative ways will he bitch out of answering what I asked him? Let’s watch and find out.

Go ahead you little bitch. Let’s see how you continue to avoid answering what I called you out on. Go on. ;)
Still not interested. Funny that you keep posting walls of text, but accuse me of dancing. What a fool you are.

Still not interested. Funny that you keep posting walls of text, but accuse me of dancing. What a fool you are.
Still not interested in answering what I called you out on? Yea, we know. The delicate little bitch continues to dance away from answering what I asked him.

You think I’m going to let that slide? We both know why you’re desperately trying to weasel out of answering and I just love reminding you of it. I own you. You’re my bitch. ;)

Still not interested in answering what I called you out on? Yea, we know. The delicate little bitch continues to dance away from answering what I asked him.

You think I’m going to let that slide? We both know why you’re desperately trying to weasel out of answering and I just love reminding you of it. I own you. You’re my bitch. ;)
Let’s go over what has you so triggered, little man:
Days ago, you said I made a prediction. I corrected your dumb ass and said I’d leave making predictions up to fools like you. From that point, your micro-penis fragile ego has been freaking out like a spurned teenage girl who got stood up on prom night. You obviously have some deep seated insecurities. Not my problem, tbh. Also not interested in your faggy requests to dance. Man up and grow a spine, junior. The whiny bitch routine you’re employing is only making you look more unhinged by the post.
Oh, and stop winking at me after every post. If you’re having problems with your boyfriend, work things out on that front. I’m really not interested in homosexuals.

Let’s go over what has you so triggered, little man:
Days ago, you said I made a prediction. I corrected your dumb ass and said I’d leave making predictions up to fools like you. From that point, your micro-penis fragile ego has been freaking out like a spurned teenage girl who got stood up on prom night. You obviously have some deep seated insecurities. Not my problem, tbh. Also not interested in your faggy requests to dance. Man up and grow a spine, junior. The whiny bitch routine you’re employing is only making you look more unhinged by the post.
Oh, and stop winking at me after every post. If you’re having problems with your boyfriend, work things out on that front. I’m really not interested in homosexuals.
Someone is triggered lol.

Let me help you out here. You said the following: ”I’m not guessing on the future, that's the domain of fools like yourself.”

I’m simply asking why you won’t call out for your fellow conservatives when they guess about the future. It’s quite simple. And yet you go into a tap-dancing frenzy trying desperately to avoid answering.

You can go ahead and answer that this time you little bitch. Who are we kidding? We both know you won’t. You’re going to keep avoiding the question like the good little bitch you are. ;)

Stop winking at me, I told you I’m not interested in your faggotry. Look over our posts. Mine are being thanked. Yours? Not so much. You lose, chump.
You think you win by running away from my question like a coward? I even clarified it for you and you’re STILL running from it. Lmao.

You lost this argument and we both know it. I own you. You’re my little bitch. ;)

Forum List

Back