Congratulations Elon, a Great Launch of Starship

"rapid unplanned disassembly"

Cracks me up every time.

But you keep on cheering.

View attachment 860366
Yes I keep cheering. Dark ages more your thing?

SpaceX already has more Starships built​

From CNN's Jackie Wattles

SpaceX is OK with rockets exploding in the early stages of development.
That's because the company uses a completely different approach to rocket design than, say, NASA. The space agency focuses on building one rocket and strenuously designing and testing it on the ground before its first flight — taking years but all but guaranteeing success on the first launch.
SpaceX, however, rapidly builds new prototypes and is willing to test them to their breaking point because there's usually a spare nearby. During a drive by the company's facilities on Friday — four Starship spacecraft and at least two Super Heavy boosters could be seen from public roadways.

I'm quite excited about it all.

Greg

Blowing up is "excellent"?
For a bomb or missile.
Spacecraft?
Not so much.

it went up to and past the point they were hoping.

SpaceX skips a lot of the ground testing NASA used to do in the past, so while they get bigger booms when things go wrong, they get better data.

It was the same for SpaceX's Falcon rockets, and now those are nearly perfect when it comes to payload launches.

So was every other launch or probe that failed totally. This is SpaceX's plan for developing the rocket.

It worked for the Falcon series, those as the most reliable launch vehicles out there right now.
Yes, but Elon didn't do it the taxpayers did.

Your trolling "concern" for the taxpayers is noted at dismissed, like most of your posts.

I'm close to putting you on ignore, not because you are a terrible person, but because you are tiring.
You may do as you like as I do...Whether yous likes it or not. Without taxpayer dough Elon would still be in the mining business with Daddy.

Yes, but Elon didn't do it the taxpayers did.
Space X has put 5 billion dollars into this project I read. y the time the first man of color and first woman goes to the moon the NASA SLS will be about 50 billion dollars with added infrastructure and hardware and there are more costs to keep it rising. The only part that returns on the SLS is the space capsule. Like the Saturn 5 Apollo capsule.

You may do as you like as I do...Whether yous likes it or not. Without taxpayer dough Elon would still be in the mining business with Daddy.

You could say that about any defense or space contractor.

As for Tesla, if it's there, take it. At least he isn't forcing Teslas on people like the governments of NY and CA are forcing EV's on people.

ELON MUSK, The greedy recent (2002) citizen from Africa via Canada. who only supports things that help him self.

Forum List

Back