Congratulations to Hillary Clinton!

"This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing do to with.

-Hillary Clinton, September 14, 2012, at the Transfer of Remains Ceremony to Honor Those Lost in Attacks in Benghazi, Libya

Yeah, that's a fail.

There were attacks on 5 other US embassies directly resulting from protests over The Innocence of Muslims.

After three years Republicans still have nothing

Does this mean they will finally give up?

Hillary contacts Egypts Prime Minister shortly after the attacks and tells him we know this was a pre planned attack it was not about a video then she and the administration tells the public for weeks after that it was about a video. I'm not sure very many would consider that as a win.

Not "shortly after" - 24 hours after her first press conference on the matter (the one where she supposedly "blamed it on a video").

Hillary stood on point for a full 11 hour interview by the Benghazi committee, being the only witness being questioned. She stood calm, confident, and professional the entire time.

Nothing new came up at all in the Benghazi committee, lots of political theatre and partisan showdowns, but really there isn't anything that I'm aware of that could be used in this interview that could put Clinton into the negative.

I have to say that was quite an endurance test and Hillary came through on top. Congratulations on her well deserved win.
Amazing performance by Hillary

11 hours of "gotcha" and Republicans and they came up blank

Hillary once again showed she was the only adult in the room
One loopy bitch...

she clearly told one story to the American people and another to her family and the Egyptian leader

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Hillary stood on point for a full 11 hour interview by the Benghazi committee, being the only witness being questioned. She stood calm, confident, and professional the entire time.

Nothing new came up at all in the Benghazi committee, lots of political theatre and partisan showdowns, but really there isn't anything that I'm aware of that could be used in this interview that could put Clinton into the negative.

I have to say that was quite an endurance test and Hillary came through on top. Congratulations on her well deserved win.

One loopy bitch...
Hillary demonstrated to all that she is a fucking smart bitch taking on the best the GOP has to offer

The Republicans on the panel have been preparing for months to finally get Hillary. Hillary took them all on and calmly and professionally put them in their place

Hillary contacts Egypts Prime Minister shortly after the attacks and tells him we know this was a pre planned attack it was not about a video then she and the administration tells the public for weeks after that it was about a video. I'm not sure very many would consider that as a win.

Not "shortly after" - 24 hours after her first press conference on the matter (the one where she supposedly "blamed it on a video").
Here's a thought if you don't know who was behind the attacks or the motive behind them simply say we don't have enough information right now to answer those questions doing this would have avoided the current situation. It's amazing how many problems could be avoided if politicans and I mean all of them Democrat and Republican didn't automatically go into bullshit the people mode as soon as something that could be a problem for them comes up.

One loopy bitch...
Hillary demonstrated to all that she is a fucking smart bitch taking on the best the GOP has to offer

The Republicans on the panel have been preparing for months to finally get Hillary. Hillary took them all on and calmly and professionally put them in their place

Actually two revelations came to light.

1) She told the Egyptians hours after the attack that it was terrorism, she told Chelsea that it "was done by an Al-Qaeda like group", but then spent the next few days, including the casket ceremony of the four dead men blaming the attacks on a video.

Those two claims - that the video was in part a cause in the attack, and that it was "done by an al-qaeda-like group" are not mutually exclusive, and in fact both true.

2) The consulate sent 600 separate requests to the State Department for extra security, and none of them ever reached Clinton's desk.

Sorry.

Correct. Because diplomatic security requests aren't supposed go to the SoS's desk, they're supposed to go to the Assistant Secretary of State for Diplomatic Security's desk.

1) There were no protests in Benghazi that night over a video. None. It was a pre-planned, premeditated terrorist attack. So the former of your statement is false.

2) Under 22 USC §4865, or SECCA, she responsible for, or at least capable of, making security decisions for consulates like the one in Benghazi, especially decisions regarding the FEST teams. She was also not allowed to delegate those duties to anyone else.

22 U.S.C. § 4865 (2)(B)(ii)(I) and (6)(A)

(2)Site selection

(B) Waiver authority

(i) In general

Subject to clause (ii), the Secretary of State may waive subparagraph (A) if the Secretary, together with the head of each agency employing personnel that would not be located at the site, determine that security considerations permit and it is in the national interest of the United States.

(ii) Chancery or consulate building

(I) Authority not delegable
The Secretary may not delegate the waiver authority under clause (i) with respect to a chancery or consulate building.

and

(6) State Department support

(A) Foreign Emergency Support Team

The Foreign Emergency Support Team (FEST) of the Department of State shall receive sufficient support from the Department, including—

(i) conducting routine training exercises of the FEST;

(ii) providing personnel identified to serve on the FEST as a collateral duty;

(iii) providing personnel to assist in activities such as security, medical relief, public affairs, engineering, and building safety; and

(iv) providing such additional support as may be necessary to enable the FEST to provide support in a post-crisis environment involving mass casualties and physical damage.

Last edited:
The best Republicans have to offer against Hillary

Guess who won

Here's a thought if you don't know who was behind the attacks or the motive behind them simply say we don't have enough information right now to answer those questions doing this would have avoided the current situation. It's amazing how many problems could be avoided if politicans and I mean all of them Democrat and Republican didn't automatically go into bullshit the people mode as soon as something that could be a problem for them comes up.

Stipulated. But so fucking what?

What's the fucking scandal? Her comments on that day were specifically noncommittal. Perhaps you're right, and it would have been better PR for her to say "We don't know anything yet" - but what would that change, in the end?

Congratulations on her well deserved win.

So, I guess you think this is some sort of game.

I just watched Megyn Kelly interview Sean Smith's mother, she made it clear that the administration never felt it necessary to give her any answers as to how or why her son died. At the end, she flatly said that "they just don't care."

Think about that while you're celebrating.
Yep. It's just a sport to these assholes.

What's the fucking scandal? Her comments on that day were specifically noncommittal. Perhaps you're right, and it would have been better PR for her to say "We don't know anything yet" - but what would that change, in the end?
Everything.

"This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing do to with.

-Hillary Clinton, September 14, 2012, at the Transfer of Remains Ceremony to Honor Those Lost in Attacks in Benghazi, Libya

Yeah, that's a fail.

There were attacks on 5 other US embassies directly resulting from protests over The Innocence of Muslims.

Correct, five other US embassies. No protests at the consulate in Benghazi, no mention of a video, just a planned terrorist attack. Remember, the consulate had been attacked numerous other times before the video ever surfaced. That alone says that the video had nothing whatsoever to do with it, and that this was the plan all along.

Everything.

How 'bout you be a little more specific and give an example of what really would have changed.

Congressional grill sessions at their best...Hell they don't work that hard on passing legislation....

Forum List

Back