Congress passed Russian sanction bill and Trump refuses to sign...but no collusion *wink*

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Maybe he meant to grab the pen and Senor tiny hand keeps grabbing his putter. Or maybe this bill is right under the names and contact information to soldiers that died that he hasn't contacted yet.

Maybe he meant to grab the pen and Senor tiny hand keeps grabbing his putter. Or maybe this bill is right under the names and contact information to soldiers that died that he hasn't contacted yet.
I'd guess he's kissing Putins butt afraid of what Putin has on him ,,, trump is a punk a yellow coward

what kind of sanctions?
what affect would these sanctions have on our economy?
what are we trying to punish?
do we really want to do to the people there what we did to the Cubans and north Koreans?

what kind of sanctions?
do we really want to do to the people there what we did to the Cubans and north Koreans?
how about imposing the sanctions our congress agreed should be imposed, the same sanctions the low life piece of shit in our WH signed off on ?

Trumps in charge and i'd rather have a good relationship with Russians than with 'mrobamas' old muslim friends . Besides that , President Trump knows the details on the things that he is trying to achieve and like i said , Trump is in charge !!

what kind of sanctions?
how about imposing the sanctions our congress agreed should be imposed, the same sanctions the low life piece of shit in our WH signed off on ?
how about answering my simple questions?

oh, the impact on our economy must be big, or you would have answered.

what kind of sanctions?

the sanctions would harm putin and trump refuses to in any way, hurt his pal Why continue kissing the morons butt ?

what kind of sanctions?

the sanctions would harm putin and trump refuses to in any way, hurt his pal Why continue kissing the morons butt ?
so you can't answer my question b/c you know it will hurt our economy.

and will do nothing to putin.

Forum List

Back