Congress throws another half trillion at the Middle East.

God dammit. Wtf has republicans so enamored by that money pit of sand and nothing? Crusades 2.0?

Nineteen Republicans and 120 Democrats voted for the measure. And you blame Republi
cans...SMH
Nineteen Republicans and 120 Democrats voted to not spend the money on fighting ISIS they were on the losing side. I don't know the D-R breakdown on the side that wanted to pouring money over there.

In history, every ruling gov has controlled their population with lies and deception and whatever they can dream up, here it is no different.

No....
....I do NOT trust my government. Do You?

We must protect Israel at all costs.

Where else is Jesus going to land when He comes back?

God dammit. Wtf has republicans so enamored by that money pit of sand and nothing? Crusades 2.0?

Nineteen Republicans and 120 Democrats voted for the measure. And you blame Republicans...SMH
In the first vote of its kind since the Obama administration began airstrikes 10 months ago, the House defeated a resolution requiring the president to remove troops within the next six months. The vote was 139-288.

Yes, 19 Republicans and 120 Democrats voted to REMOVE TROOPS within the next six month. That was defeated by the Republicans.
And you guys complain because I said a half trillion when you know that after more than three trillion wasted, it will be more than a half trillion MORE wasted if Republicans get their way.

We must protect Israel at all costs.

Where else is Jesus going to land when He comes back?
I don't think he is going to land among the people who killed him. Republicans think he will land in some Confederate state.

Nineteen Republicans and 120 Democrats voted for the measure. And you blame Republi
cans...SMH
Nineteen Republicans and 120 Democrats voted to not spend the money on fighting ISIS they were on the losing side. I don't know the D-R breakdown on the side that wanted to pouring money over there.
The question is why Republicans want to cut everything over here and throw around money over there? No one will answer the question.

House rejects withdrawal from ISIS war TheHill

Congress voted to authorize a $500 million train and equip program

Wow, Republicans want to cut school lunches and education and infrastructure here but want to spend another half trillion on the Middle East after the trillions they spent under Bush. What does it take for Republicans to want to invest in this country? Why do they love the Middle East more than they love America?

You know $500 million isn't half a trillion. With $500 million you only get half of an obamacare web site

They are up to $5 billion on that website turd now, I know beyond insane right. Hell Oregon alone blew $300 million of taxpayer money on their state web site then scrapped it in complete failure.

Forum List

Back