Congress to award Congressional Gold Medals to Police Officers for 1/6; 21 Repubs vote against

CNN)Five months after the January 6 insurrection, the House and Senate have come to an agreement that will award the Congressional Gold Medal to the officers who defended the Capitol.

But 21 House Republicans refused to support the legislation, the latest reminder that members of Congress still cannot agree on the facts of the deadly Capitol Hill riot.

The 21 Republicans who voted against the bill are:
  1. Lauren Boebert of Colorado
  2. John Rose of Tennessee
  3. Andy Harris of Maryland
  4. Thomas Massie of Kentucky
  5. Bob Good of Virginia
  6. Louie Gohmert of Texas
  7. Barry Moore of Alabama
  8. Ralph Norman of South Carolina
  9. Matt Rosendale of Montana
  10. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  12. Paul Gosar of Arizona
  13. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  14. Warren Davidson of Ohio
  15. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
  16. Matt Gaetz of Florida
  17. Greg Steube of Florida
  18. Andrew Clyde of Georgia
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
  20. Mary Miller of Illinois
  21. Michael Cloud of Texas
These Repubs are the Who’s Who of the Trumpist lunatic fringe.
dog-poop-tells-you-6-720x407.jpg

5. Bob Good of Virginia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia

CNN)Five months after the January 6 insurrection, the House and Senate have come to an agreement that will award the Congressional Gold Medal to the officers who defended the Capitol.

But 21 House Republicans refused to support the legislation, the latest reminder that members of Congress still cannot agree on the facts of the deadly Capitol Hill riot.

5. Bob Good of Virginia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
View attachment 502508
  5. Bob Good of Virginia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
So mature. That must be your substitute for logic and facts.

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol​

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Lauren Boebert, Colorado
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Thomas Massie, Kentucky
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • Ralph Norman, South Carolina
  • Scott Perry, Pennsylvania
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Matt Rosendale, Montana
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
While I am not a Capitol Police officer, if I were, I would no longer acknowledge any on that list and if they have to go thru a metal detector, it just might go off enough for a full body search...............a lot.
What a joke you are .
So...we put you down as supporting those spitting on our Capitol Police. Okey Dokey.
They shit on the Capitol cops in this thread and sing the praises of the murderous Russian thug Putin in another.

Who are these people again?
Their Pooty repeated every last one of the insurrectionist talking points yesterday.

Saw a poll earlier today. Among Rump voters, Das Poot has double the approval as Biden. Sad :(

For the record, I TOTALLY don’t need to know if your Mushroom Dick God is gonna cum.

Gee, medals for royally screwing the pooch in the first place, then letting people in. Participation medals.
Upset they stopped your ilk from hurting or killing members of Congress, hun?
Fuck you troll. A medal for not doing your job. Period. Your pathetic deflection attempts are just like you. Pathetic.
So...were you there? If not, where were you hiding, Karen?
Poor delusional troll. See you fat piece of shit, some of us have jobs, unlike you and fuckwad Mac. Why weren’t you there’s to protect your precious Dems? Cowardly racist.

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol​

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
While I am not a Capitol Police officer, if I were, I would no longer acknowledge any on that list and if they have to go thru a metal detector, it just might go off enough for a full body search...............a lot.
What a joke you are .
So...we put you down as supporting those spitting on our Capitol Police. Okey Dokey.
They shit on the Capitol cops in this thread and sing the praises of the murderous Russian thug Putin in another.

Best thing...is they are out in the open with their Putin man-crush and their hatred of police doing their job above and beyond. They are showing their disappointment that members of Congress were not hurt or killed.
What I wonder is how many of them have seen the worst videos of that day. I think it's possible they haven't. Maybe it's being held from them in their universe, and they sure as hell don't have the fundamental intellectual curiosity to look for it.
And you have the brains of a rock moron. Videos of police letting people in. All your bullshit about Sicknick shoved in your faces. Pisslosi the drunk failing to accept ANY security when offered. Seems you lack the integrity and balls to accept the truth.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
What a joke you are .

Best thing...is they are out in the open with their Putin man-crush and their hatred of police doing their job above and beyond. They are showing their disappointment that members of Congress were not hurt or killed.
What I wonder is how many of them have seen the worst videos of that day. I think it's possible they haven't. Maybe it's being held from them in their universe, and they sure as hell don't have the fundamental intellectual curiosity to look for it.
And you have the brains of a rock moron. Videos of police letting people in. All your bullshit about Sicknick shoved in your faces. Pisslosi the drunk failing to accept ANY security when offered. Seems you lack the integrity and balls to accept the truth.
Yeah, obviously you haven't.

Not surprising. Okay.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
A list of everyone who is going to be re-elected. Thanks.
Ah...put you down also for supporting the re-election of those spitting on our Capitol Police. Anything for your lard and god, right? Still waiting for that election fraud proof. Tick Tock.
You stupid troll. That is the only answer you deserve.
So...you support spitting on the Capitol police when they saved Congressmembers and the VP from injury or lynching. You've made your traitorous position very very clear.

Not giving them medals is not spitting on them. They got their check at the end of the week.
Same applies for our military, right? No need for the Navy Cross, the Army Cross, the Medal of Honor, etc. because they got their check on the 15th and the end of the month, right?
Getting your picture taken with "rioters" isn't worthy of a Meritorious Service ribbon, let alone any of those real live-fire battle medals for real heroes.

Grow the fuck up, Butch.
Another trump fluffer spitting on the Police....and our military.
Obsession with sex acts and trolling with no content. By the way fuckwit, he called the military real heroes. Reading comprehension is hard for you.

Last edited:

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
What a joke you are .

Not surprising. Okay.
Troll troll troll and no content or actual rebuttal of facts. You just got told the truth and proceed to stick your fingers in your ears and scream.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
What a joke you are .

Not surprising. Okay.
Troll troll troll and no content or actual rebuttal of facts. You just got told the truth and proceed to stick your fingers in your ears and scream.
You told me your truth. Your truth has zero (0) validity unless and until I verify it on my own.

And this little "conversation" of ours is not important enough for me to put forth that effort. Sorry.

Is there anyone or anything that trump fluffers wouldn't throw under the bus in their worship of fat donnie?
Fuck off, you pearl clutching little sniveling pissant.
So...for you the answer is "no"....there isn't anyone or anything you wouldn't throw under the bus in your worship of fat donnie.

SEems the track is stuck. Sexual perversions and wanting to see violent acts. Obvious mental problems here.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
What a joke you are .

Not surprising. Okay.
You told me your truth. Your truth has zero (0) validity unless and until I verify it on my own.

And this little "conversation" of ours is not important enough for me to put forth that effort. Sorry.
Your laziness, forfeit, and denial of the proven truth is noted. You just admitted you’re afraid of the truth. Continue hiding under your bed Karen.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
What a joke you are .

Not surprising. Okay.

Your laziness, forfeit, and denial of the proven truth is noted. You just admitted you’re afraid of the truth. Continue hiding under your bed Karen.
Bye! :hhello:

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
What a joke you are .

Not surprising. Okay.

Bye! :hhello:
SO easy to lead these morons around by the nose. That’s right, run away.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
What a joke you are .

Not surprising. Okay.

Apparently you don't know this, but truth exists regardless of of your opinion of it.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
What a joke you are .

Not surprising. Okay.
Progs and their adornments. This time medals. Nice shiny medals. The world is a stage...the stage is a world of entertainment. Earning those awards should be by just that. Politics to often is involved.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
What a joke you are .

Not surprising. Okay.
Progs and their adornments. This time medals. Nice shiny medals. The world is a stage...the stage is a world of entertainment. Earning those awards should be by just that. Politics to often is involved.
Participation ribbons

5. Bob Good of Virginia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
At least we know who isn't part of or sold out to the Deep State.

5. Bob Good of Virginia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia

We don't know what you are.

At least 2 full years of demeaning the police, demanding they stand down, sending them to jail for doing their jobs, defunding them, firing them......but if they had an altercation with a conservative/republican HONOR THEM!

The lefts duplicity couldn't be anymore obvious.
Is there anyone or anything that trump fluffers wouldn't throw under the bus in their worship of fat donnie? A very very serious question.
Not giving someone a medal for DOING THEIR JOB =/= throwing someone under the bus.

Your statement is both retarded and not based in reality.
Sad. Is there anyone or anything that trump fluffers wouldn't throw under the bus in their worship of fat donnie? Yes or no?
You prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you're an out to lunch hack
Anything? Anyone? Or do they all go under the bus if they obstruct full worship of trump?

Forum List

Back