Congress to award Congressional Gold Medals to Police Officers for 1/6; 21 Repubs vote against

Your "law & order" pukes who pissed thair panties when your mob was closing in don't even have the balls to commend the very same people who saved their worthless asses.

Hey pal, didga hear your boy tell Hannity last night that Biden won? Now it's time for you to pee in YOUR panties now that you know your mob's attempted coup was just an exercise in stupidity. Enjoy!

I see you were raised in leftist skewls that focused on the 3 r's - Rioting, racism, and rap....

What were they to be "saved" from Herr Himmler? Selfies?

Oh, and you are a Nazi - hence a fucking liar. Of course that isn't what Trump said.

{

"We were supposed to win easily, 64 million votes," Trump said in the interview.

"We got 75 million votes, and we didn't win, but let's see what happens on that."}

He should have won with 64, got 75 but didn't win... Hmmm.... Think Nazi shenanigans were going on?
"We didn't win"! What's that mean to you, idiot? That he won? The only "Nazi shenanigans" that occured was your mob's attemp at overturning the election, you asswipe.
We didn't win, is a question, moron. The Dims were the ones doing all the NAZI shenanigans, asshole.

Gee, medals for royally screwing the pooch in the first place, then letting people in. Participation medals.
Upset they stopped your ilk from hurting or killing members of Congress, hun?
Fuck you troll. A medal for not doing your job. Period. Your pathetic deflection attempts are just like you. Pathetic.
So...were you there? If not, where were you hiding, Karen?
Poor delusional troll. See you fat piece of shit, some of us have jobs, unlike you and fuckwad Mac. Why weren’t you there’s to protect your precious Dems? Cowardly racist.
It's a good thing the Secret Service & Capital police were there to protect Pence & the Republican goons who turned their backs on the people who saved their hides from your mob, dickweed. Fuck off.
Declining to give them a medal is not "turning their backs on them," you fucking moron.

Last edited:
Your "law & order" pukes who pissed thair panties when your mob was closing in don't even have the balls to commend the very same people who saved their worthless asses.

Hey pal, didga hear your boy tell Hannity last night that Biden won? Now it's time for you to pee in YOUR panties now that you know your mob's attempted coup was just an exercise in stupidity. Enjoy!

I see you were raised in leftist skewls that focused on the 3 r's - Rioting, racism, and rap....

What were they to be "saved" from Herr Himmler? Selfies?

Oh, and you are a Nazi - hence a fucking liar. Of course that isn't what Trump said.

{

"We were supposed to win easily, 64 million votes," Trump said in the interview.

"We got 75 million votes, and we didn't win, but let's see what happens on that."}

He should have won with 64, got 75 but didn't win... Hmmm.... Think Nazi shenanigans were going on?
Fuck off Loon ^

1. Lauren Boebert of Colorado
  2. John Rose of Tennessee
  3. Andy Harris of Maryland
  4. Thomas Massie of Kentucky
  5. Bob Good of Virginia
  6. Louie Gohmert of Texas
  7. Barry Moore of Alabama
  8. Ralph Norman of South Carolina
  9. Matt Rosendale of Montana
  10. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  12. Paul Gosar of Arizona
  13. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  14. Warren Davidson of Ohio
  15. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
  16. Matt Gaetz of Florida
  17. Greg Steube of Florida
  18. Andrew Clyde of Georgia
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
  20. Mary Miller of Illinois
  21. Michael Cloud of Texas
At least we know who isn't part of or sold out to the Deep State.
Capitol Cops go under the bus......sacrifices for the worship of your Lard & orange god.

View attachment 502621
npyfeljvqrzz.jpg
Who’s deranged? He’s GONE - Get the fuck over it Ford / Ya idiot :)

Awards for what?

The bipartisan Committee investigation report blamed the Capitol Police for the 6 Jan riot. It cited a lack of training, a plan, leadership, experience, failure to prepare, prevent, & protect.

CNN)Five months after the January 6 insurrection, the House and Senate have come to an agreement that will award the Congressional Gold Medal to the officers who defended the Capitol.

But 21 House Republicans refused to support the legislation, the latest reminder that members of Congress still cannot agree on the facts of the deadly Capitol Hill riot.

The 21 Republicans who voted against the bill are:
  5. Bob Good of Virginia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
These Repubs are the Who’s Who of the Trumpist lunatic fringe.
lets also give medals to the 2000 officers injured during the violent left wing riots [ insurrections ] last year .

5. Bob Good of Virginia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
At least we know who isn't part of or sold out to the Deep State.
Capitol Cops go under the bus......sacrifices for the worship of your Lard & orange god.

View attachment 502621
npyfeljvqrzz.jpg
Who’s deranged? He’s GONE - Get the fuck over it Ford / Ya idiot :)

Yet rarely do we find a thread where you loons haven't inserted Trump, typically even off topic....ya fricken moron.

CNN)Five months after the January 6 insurrection, the House and Senate have come to an agreement that will award the Congressional Gold Medal to the officers who defended the Capitol.

But 21 House Republicans refused to support the legislation, the latest reminder that members of Congress still cannot agree on the facts of the deadly Capitol Hill riot.

5. Bob Good of Virginia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
lets also give medals to the 2000 officers injured during the violent left wing riots [ insurrections ] last year .
That would be the responsibility of their cities, counties, or states. If they wish to do so, I would not have any problem with that.

5. Bob Good of Virginia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
That would be the responsibility of their cities, counties, or states. If they wish to do so, I would not have any problem with that.
doesnt the congress have the power to bestow those medals on whomever they deem worthy ?

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol​

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Lauren Boebert, Colorado
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Thomas Massie, Kentucky
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • Ralph Norman, South Carolina
  • Scott Perry, Pennsylvania
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Matt Rosendale, Montana
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
While I am not a Capitol Police officer, if I were, I would no longer acknowledge any on that list and if they have to go thru a metal detector, it just might go off enough for a full body search...............a lot.
What a joke you are .
So...we put you down as supporting those spitting on our Capitol Police. Okey Dokey.
They shit on the Capitol cops in this thread and sing the praises of the murderous Russian thug Putin in another.

Who are these people again?
Best thing...is they are out in the open with their Putin man-crush and their hatred of police doing their job above and beyond. They are showing their disappointment that members of Congress were not hurt or killed.
What I wonder is how many of them have seen the worst videos of that day. I think it's possible they haven't. Maybe it's being held from them in their universe, and they sure as hell don't have the fundamental intellectual curiosity to look for it.
And you have the brains of a rock moron. Videos of police letting people in. All your bullshit about Sicknick shoved in your faces. Pisslosi the drunk failing to accept ANY security when offered. Seems you lack the integrity and balls to accept the truth.
Yeah, obviously you haven't.

Not surprising. Okay.
Troll troll troll and no content or actual rebuttal of facts. You just got told the truth and proceed to stick your fingers in your ears and scream.
You told me your truth. Your truth has zero (0) validity unless and until I verify it on my own.

And this little "conversation" of ours is not important enough for me to put forth that effort. Sorry.
Apparently you don't know this, but truth exists regardless of of your opinion of it.
And you Trumpsters have a vice-like grip on The Truth.

Silly little Trumpster.

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol​

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
While I am not a Capitol Police officer, if I were, I would no longer acknowledge any on that list and if they have to go thru a metal detector, it just might go off enough for a full body search...............a lot.
What a joke you are .
So...we put you down as supporting those spitting on our Capitol Police. Okey Dokey.
They shit on the Capitol cops in this thread and sing the praises of the murderous Russian thug Putin in another.

Best thing...is they are out in the open with their Putin man-crush and their hatred of police doing their job above and beyond. They are showing their disappointment that members of Congress were not hurt or killed.
What I wonder is how many of them have seen the worst videos of that day. I think it's possible they haven't. Maybe it's being held from them in their universe, and they sure as hell don't have the fundamental intellectual curiosity to look for it.
And you have the brains of a rock moron. Videos of police letting people in. All your bullshit about Sicknick shoved in your faces. Pisslosi the drunk failing to accept ANY security when offered. Seems you lack the integrity and balls to accept the truth.

Not surprising. Okay.
Progs and their adornments. This time medals. Nice shiny medals. The world is a stage...the stage is a world of entertainment. Earning those awards should be by just that. Politics to often is involved.
:confused-84:

You know something is really fvcked off when you see these psycho Leftist arguing in favor of LEO's ....

They aren't fooling anyone ..... except themselves.

And Trump supporters throwing cops under the bus.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
What a joke you are .

Not surprising. Okay.
Progs and their adornments. This time medals. Nice shiny medals. The world is a stage...the stage is a world of entertainment. Earning those awards should be by just that. Politics to often is involved.
You are like tin pot dictators and their uniforms with hundreds of medals. They are to be earned and not given out like candy.

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
What a joke you are .

Not surprising. Okay.
You are like tin pot dictators and their uniforms with hundreds of medals. They are to be earned and not given out like candy.

Those Capitol LEOs protected Congress and thee asshole GOP Congressmen refused to acknowledge that and thank them. They put their lives on the line and 140 of them were injured and dozens hospitalized.

A Georgia Congressman even refused to shake the hand of Officer Fanone when they met in an elevator

Those Capitol LEOs protected Congress and thee asshole GOP Congressmen refused to acknowledge that and thank them. They put their lives on the line and 140 of them were injured and dozens hospitalized.

A Georgia Congressman even refused to shake the hand of Officer Fanone when they met in an elevator
If the Democrats can't use this madness effectively against the GOP in 2022, it'll be their own fault.

This is a disgrace.

Forum List

Back