Congressman claims at least 10 ISIS fighters caught coming across Mexican border

USMB nutters. The most gullible people IN THE WORLD!!

Yes, you liberal nutters are our entertainment!

What? No cartoon?

Only if you post something that is WORTH a bitch slap from a cartoon.... you haven't come close to qualifying!

IOW.....you got nothin'. SSDD, bitch.

Glad to know I PISS YOU OFF! :badgrin::badgrin::finger3:

You do?

Nothing like either not understanding English, or deliberately taking the sentence out of context....Which is it :ahole-1:

"It is usually assumed that most illegals caught crossing the US/Mexican border are South Americans.
You may be surprised to learn, however, that thousands of the illegals caught crossing the borders are classified as “OTMs” (Other Than Mexicans). A substantial number of these OTMs are Muslim terrorists."

An election is coming up. This news would be a winner for the GOP, but only Duncan Hunter has heard about it? :lol:

Was it Gohmert? It had to be. He is the only idiot that would say that.

It will take more than the word of a congressman, any congressman, especially with elections just a few short weeks away, for me to be 100% convinced...

The OP claims that 10 ISIS fighters have been caught coming over the Mexican border.

More dumb shit pulled out of the assholes of GOP teabaggers. Same bunch accusing the President of being Kenyan.

Is it possible for some ISIS people to get in? Yes, of course. And more than likely, if they do, it will be on Saudi passports riding first class on a jet.

They have other terrorist groups down in Mexico which the State Dept. has been denying for years. This would not surprise me.

I agree.

No telling how many jihadists have crossed our wide open border with Mexico.

I guess the Clowns in DC will do something about it when a few hundred Americans get killed at a mall right here in the US.

If that happens they will be all over themselves building that fence because then they will be forced to forget that Hispanic vote they are all angling for, get off their self serving asses and do what they should have done decades ago.

One has to wonder why we taxpayers pay these idiots??

Obama administration DENIES congressman's claim that 'at least ten ISIS fighters have been caught coming across the Mexican border in Texas'

Read more: Obama administration DENIES Duncan Hunter claims over ten ISIS fighters Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Probably nothing to it. Yeah, the guy that said one week and a half ago that Ebola was unlikely to get here, and the same guy that said you can keep your doctor, keep your plan, said your premiums would reduce by 2500 dollars, and the guy that said he would close GTMO in his first year says there is nothing to the story.

:cuckoo:

run Forrest run!!

More dumb shit pulled out of the assholes of GOP teabaggers. Same bunch accusing the President of being Kenyan.

Is it possible for some ISIS people to get in? Yes, of course. And more than likely, if they do, it will be on Saudi passports riding first class on a jet.

... into Vancouver B.C.

And then across the Canadian/ US border, and straight to your house in Oregon, where trash-talking wussy wipes like you will be easy prey for them. :thup:

Forum List

Back