🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressman Cohen Wants Barr Arrested

Justin Richardson

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2019
At least that’s what Democrat Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee, wants to do.

Keep in mind this is the same idiot who pulled the “KFC” stunt recently.

steve-cohen-kfc-house-judiciary-committee.jpg

The Dems must make an example of William Barr

I'm not sure how Mr. Cohen plans to arrest the AG. Should be interesting watching this. Mr. Barr is a no-nonsense kind of guy. He ain't going to put up with that shit IMHO

The depths of hatred, disconnect, and political dysfunction exhibited by those afflicted with TDS are astounding. What wonderful things could be accomplished for America and Americans if Democrats cared about America and Americans with 1/10th of the intensity that they hate the President and the GOP or if politicians would put 1/10th of the energy into doing their jobs to make America greater as they do in hating each other.

Congressman Cohen caught on camera leaving Congress.

th

I'm not sure how Mr. Cohen plans to arrest the AG. Should be interesting watching this. Mr. Barr is a no-nonsense kind of guy. He ain't going to put up with that shit IMHO

Otherwise, it is up to the Justice Department,” Cohen justified. “The Justice Department will not do anything to take a contempt citation from us and enforce it against their boss. So you have an impossible situation there and it leaves us no other alternative except to use our sergeant-at-arms and to bring him in. He’s being utterly contemptuous to Congress.”

“Are you talking about just having him sit for a hearing or locking him up somehow?” Cooper pressed further.

“You have to have him sit for a hearing and I think you have to have him locked up unless he agrees to participate and come to the hearing,” Cohen then said.

“But do you actually believe that you’re going to — that your committee is going to order the Attorney General of the United States to be arrested by the sergeant of arms and put in jail?” Cooper asked Cohen.

Cohen said he did not know.

“But we can’t just go to the Justice Department. It is meaningless,” Cohen told Cooper, before saying the actual decision falls strictly with Rep. Jerry Nadler, the committee chair.

The new deadline for Barr’s response is Monday."
"

At least that’s what Democrat Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee, wants to do.

Keep in mind this is the same idiot who pulled the “KFC” stunt recently.

steve-cohen-kfc-house-judiciary-committee.jpg

The Dems must make an example of William Barr

The idea of a Honky appropriating African American cuisine like Fried Chicken and using it as a butt of a joke is racist IMHO. Cohen should immediately be run out of Congress and resign in total disgrace.

What's next, honkies eating ceramic chitterlings on the house floor?

Like I had said all along...the Dems won't stop this stupid crap until either Trump is out of office or impeached. They are keeping this going through the 2020 Re-election.

Otherwise, it is up to the Justice Department,” Cohen justified. “The Justice Department will not do anything to take a contempt citation from us and enforce it against their boss. So you have an impossible situation there and it leaves us no other alternative except to use our sergeant-at-arms and to bring him in. He’s being utterly contemptuous to Congress.”

“Are you talking about just having him sit for a hearing or locking him up somehow?” Cooper pressed further.

“You have to have him sit for a hearing and I think you have to have him locked up unless he agrees to participate and come to the hearing,” Cohen then said.

“But do you actually believe that you’re going to — that your committee is going to order the Attorney General of the United States to be arrested by the sergeant of arms and put in jail?” Cooper asked Cohen.

“But we can’t just go to the Justice Department. It is meaningless,” Cohen told Cooper, before saying the actual decision falls strictly with Rep. Jerry Nadler, the committee chair.

"

Nadler really needs to recuse himself. His arguments and fights over redeveloping Manhattan with Donald J. Trump are legendary.

For Mr. Nadler to be objective is too much to ask, because of his personal history, the right thing is to keep quiet on this matter.

"

News Flash: President Trump pardons A.G. Barr for any contempt of Congress charges by hateful, angry, butt hurt Democrats who demand from Barr the very things they opposed Congress requiring of Obama and anyone in his administration. (at least he should.)

Speaking of "Cohen"...his namesake departs for prison tomorrow. Just in time for the Prison Prom.

I had a thread on this.
The Secret Service would send the House's Sgt. at Arms back home with his service pistol up his ass.

I had a thread on this.
The Secret Service would send the House's Sgt. at Arms back home with his service pistol up his ass.

My bad...didn't realize you had this thread.
Not a problem, it was last week. Its a good topic to discuss.
What happens if the stupid dems send the Sgt at Arms to arrest Barr?
The general consensus was it won't end well for the Sgt at Arms

Barr is tramps stooge, a man who shits on justice.

Forum List

Back