Congressman: 'Five Jihadists Have Reached Their Targets in the United States Under Ba

And other than Bill Clinton, who exactly suspected 9/11 was going to happen? You? Sure. How many attacks did Bush stop before the terrorists were successful after 9/11 as opposed to Obama? Partisan hack.

Uhm, there have been more terrorist attacks on U.S. soil under President Barry Kardashian than under Shrub.

And about 3,000 dead to less than 50? Perspective, you reactionaries, perspective.

You folks think the mainstream is "liberal": what a bunch of hacks.

You guys wont blame Obama for something 4 years into his presidency but you will blame Bush for something that happened 8 months in and if not for Clinton Bin Ladin would have been killed if Clinton gave the oK. So 9.11 is Clinton's fault .

Uhm, there have been more terrorist attacks on U.S. soil under President Barry Kardashian than under Shrub.

And about 3,000 dead to less than 50? Perspective, you reactionaries, perspective.

You folks think the mainstream is "liberal": what a bunch of hacks.

You guys wont blame Obama for something 4 years into his presidency but you will blame Bush for something that happened 8 months in and if not for Clinton Bin Ladin would have been killed if Clinton gave the oK. So 9.11 is Clinton's fault .

Now you lie like any foul reactionary or lefty.

Clinton, Bush, and Obama are all responsible for what happens.

You are responsible for perspective but are lacking in it .

Let's clear something up, no one is happy that bad things happen, but they do.

Congressman: 'Five Jihadists Have Reached Their Targets in the United States Under Barack Obama'

"I rise today to express grave doubts about the Obama Administration’s counterterrorism policies and programs," said the freshman congressman from Arkansas. "Counterterrorism is often shrouded in secrecy, as it should be, so let us judge by the results. In barely four years in office, five jihadists have reached their targets in the United States under Barack Obama: the Boston Marathon bomber, the underwear bomber, the Times Square Bomber, the Fort Hood shooter, and in my own state—the Little Rock recruiting office shooter. In the over seven years after 9/11 under George W. Bush, how many terrorists reached their target in the United States? Zero! We need to ask, ‘Why is the Obama Administration failing in its mission to stop terrorism before it reaches its targets in the United States?’”
Because Obama gets rid of conservatives in his administration whose goal is to protect Americans.

Obama is not sharing power but grabbing it. It reflects a gut full of hatred for Americans outside his small realm. In his small world, he uses his skill at snowing people with his lying silver tongue to obtain money for pet rock projects that actually eliminate jobs from the private sector and grow jobs in the big government sector. The private sector furnishes him tax money, which he raises with the highest tax raises in history that Obama care is. The government rewards his followers, who have furnished America with the worst public service in history. If you don't believe me, go to your nearest social security office in the morning, take a number, and wait until 15 minutes before closing time before your number is called. They will be happy to show you how jolly they are while you wait in an uncomfortable seat for hours, wishing you could be done with your necessary task in an hour rather than 7 hours, while they josh each other, chat, bring each other coffee, crack jokes, and do anything other than waiting on you in a timely way.

Tsk tsk, having you wait 7 hours is the new standard endurance test. If you leave before 7 hours you obviously didn't need to be there in the first place. Just eat what you are fed and and shut up is the other option to staying healthy under Obamacare.
Just sharing so the Obamabots will realize where the waiting lines of Marxist redistribution of wealth started--in the noncompetitive umbrella of the largest fed America has ever had. ;)

Congressman: 'Five Jihadists Have Reached Their Targets in the United States Under Barack Obama'

"I rise today to express grave doubts about the Obama Administration’s counterterrorism policies and programs," said the freshman congressman from Arkansas. "Counterterrorism is often shrouded in secrecy, as it should be, so let us judge by the results. In barely four years in office, five jihadists have reached their targets in the United States under Barack Obama: the Boston Marathon bomber, the underwear bomber, the Times Square Bomber, the Fort Hood shooter, and in my own state—the Little Rock recruiting office shooter. In the over seven years after 9/11 under George W. Bush, how many terrorists reached their target in the United States? Zero! We need to ask, ‘Why is the Obama Administration failing in its mission to stop terrorism before it reaches its targets in the United States?’”

What a convenient case of amnesia this asshole has.

He says zero under Bush. Shoe bomber, anyone? Los Angeles airport shooting, anyone? UNC-Chapel Hill killing anyone? Seattle Jewish Federation shooting, anyone? Times Square recruiting office bombing, anyone?

The list of domestic terrorism incidents under Bush is quite long: Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2001 May 21 The Center for Urban Horticulture at the University of Washington burned. Replacement building cost $7 million ($9,076,000 today). Earth Liberation Front members pleads guilty.[36][37]

2001 September 11: September 11, 2001 attacks carried out by Al-Qaeda. The attacks killed nearly 3,000 civilians, and were carried out by Islamic fundamentalists using hijacked commercial airplanes to damage the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center, ultimately destroying both 110-story skyscrapers. The Pentagon near Washington, D.C., was also severely damaged. Building 7 of the World Trade Center was also destroyed in the attack. A fourth plane crashed in Pennsylvania before it could reach its target.

2001 September 18 - November: 2001 anthrax attacks. Letters tainted with anthrax kill five across the U.S., with politicians and media officials as the apparent targets. On July 31, 2008 Bruce E. Ivins a top biodefense researcher committed suicide.[38] On August 6, 2008, the FBI concluded that Ivins was solely responsible for the attacks, and suggested that Ivins wanted to bolster support for a vaccine he helped create and that he targeted two lawmakers because they were Catholics who held pro-choice views.[39]

May 2002 Mailbox Pipe Bomber: Lucas John Helder rigged pipe bombs in private mailboxes to explode when the boxes were opened. He injured 6 people in Nebraska, Colorado, Texas, Illinois, and Iowa. His motivation was to garner media attention so that he could spread a message denouncing government control over daily lives and the illegality of marijuana, as well as promote astral projection.

2002 July 4: 2002 Los Angeles Airport shooting Hesham Mohamed Hadayet, a 41-year-old Egyptian national, kills two Israelis and wounds four others at the El Al ticket counter at Los Angeles International Airport.[40] The FBI concluded this was terrorism, though they did not find evidence linking Hadayet to a terrorist group.[41]
October 2002 Beltway sniper attacks: During three weeks in October 2002, John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo killed 10 people and critically injured 3 others in Washington D.C., Baltimore, and Virginia. The pair were also suspected of earlier shootings in Maryland, Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Louisiana, and Washington state.[42] No motivation was given at the trial, but evidence presented showed an affinity to the cause of the Islamic jihad.

2003 Ohio highway sniper attacks A series of over 24 sniper attacks concentrated along the Cap-City Beltway I-270 in the Columbus Metropolitan Area causing widespread fear across Ohio and leaving one dead.

2006 March 5: Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar injured 6 when he drove an SUV into a group of pedestrians at UNC-Chapel Hill to "avenge the deaths or murders of Muslims around the world".[43]

2006 July 28: Seattle Jewish Federation shooting, Naveed Afzal Haq, an American citizen of Pakistani descent, kills one woman and shoots five others at the Jewish Federation building in Seattle. During the shooting, Haq told a 911 dispatcher that he was angry with American foreign policy in the Middle East.[44]

2007 October 26: A pair of improvised explosive devices were thrown at the Mexican Consulate in New York City. The fake grenades were filled with black powder, and detonated by fuses, causing very minor damage. Police were investigating the connection between this and a similar attack against the British Consulate in New York in 2005.[45]

2008 February: In the first reported incident of animal-rights extremists physically assaulting the family members of animal researchers, six masked activists attempted to force their way into the home of a University of California, Santa Cruz, researcher and injured the researcher's husband.[46][47]

2008 March 3: Four multimillion-dollar show homes place in Woodinville, Washington, are torched. The Earth Liberation Front is suspected.[48]

2008 March 6: A homemade bomb damaged a Recruiting Office in Times Square[49]

2008 May 4: Multiple pipe bombs exploded at 1:40 am at the Edward J. Schwartz United States Courthouse in San Diego causing "considerable damage" to the entrance and lobby and sending shrapnel two blocks away, but causing no injuries. The F.B.I. is investigating links between this attack and an April 25 explosion at the FedEx building also in San Diego.[50]

2008 July 27: Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church shooting: Jim David Adkisson enters the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee with a shotgun, killing two and injuring several congregants before being tackled to the ground. Adkisson stated to the police and in a manifesto that he desired to kill Democrats, liberals, African Americans and homosexuals. Adkisson pled guilty to the crime in February 2009 and was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.[51][52]

2008 August 2, August 3 University of California-Santa Cruz molecular biologist David Feldheim's home was firebombed. A car belonging to another researcher from that university was destroyed by a firebomb in what is presumed to be related. FBI is investigating incidents as domestic terrorism related to animal rights groups.[53][54]

Last edited:
Because Obama gets rid of conservatives in his administration whose goal is to protect Americans.

Obama is not sharing power but grabbing it. It reflects a gut full of hatred for Americans outside his small realm. In his small world, he uses his skill at snowing people with his lying silver tongue to obtain money for pet rock projects that actually eliminate jobs from the private sector and grow jobs in the big government sector. The private sector furnishes him tax money, which he raises with the highest tax raises in history that Obama care is. The government rewards his followers, who have furnished America with the worst public service in history. If you don't believe me, go to your nearest social security office in the morning, take a number, and wait until 15 minutes before closing time before your number is called. They will be happy to show you how jolly they are while you wait in an uncomfortable seat for hours, wishing you could be done with your necessary task in an hour rather than 7 hours, while they josh each other, chat, bring each other coffee, crack jokes, and do anything other than waiting on you in a timely way.

Tsk tsk, having you wait 7 hours is the new standard endurance test. If you leave before 7 hours you obviously didn't need to be there in the first place. Just eat what you are fed and and shut up is the other option to staying healthy under Obamacare.
Just sharing so the Obamabots will realize where the waiting lines of Marxist redistribution of wealth started--in the noncompetitive umbrella of the largest fed America has ever had. ;)

freedombecki, please don't buy into the catchandrelease reactionary nonsense.

How many jihadists reached their targets of American soldiers that GW Bush put in Iraq?

Needlessly.

Yep. Bad things happen, but the real bad thing happening here is one of your congressmen trying to score political points when he should be working with all political sides in what should be a common cause against terrorism. Seems to me that this politician is rather more stupid than most.

He isn't my congressman but to point out our short comings why is that not acting in our best interest? I am not sure Obama or his administration could do anything about any of what went on. But I see little children and old ladies being frisked at the airport and I really have to wonder WTF are they doing.

they are too focused on their agendas and not the real issues. one thing that is so typical of the obama administration is to try to exploit a situation for personal gain. not truly what is good fro the country, but what is good for the personal agenda.

Let us say we went totally non-politically correct back in 2000. We said no more Muslim into the country. How many incidents would we have? I think it would be zero. But we are not going to do that so we must do the next best thing, profile ME/Muslim men. It is only logical.

He isn't my congressman but to point out our short comings why is that not acting in our best interest? I am not sure Obama or his administration could do anything about any of what went on. But I see little children and old ladies being frisked at the airport and I really have to wonder WTF are they doing.

they are too focused on their agendas and not the real issues. one thing that is so typical of the obama administration is to try to exploit a situation for personal gain. not truly what is good fro the country, but what is good for the personal agenda.

Let us say we went totally non-politically correct back in 2000. We said no more Muslim into the country. How many incidents would we have? I think it would be zero. But we are not going to do that so we must do the next best thing, profile ME/Muslim men. It is only logical.

How many incidents have we had that were the responsibility of white male Christians?

We have a douche bag male extremist problem. Profile ALL religious extremists!

After 9/11? That's sadly funny - since 9/11 was the worst terrorist attack on American soil in U.S. history. That appears to be the new spin to whitewash Dubya's legacy.

The list of domestic terrorism incidents under Bush is quite long: Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2001 May 21 The Center for Urban Horticulture at the University of Washington burned. Replacement building cost $7 million ($9,076,000 today). Earth Liberation Front members pleads guilty.[36][37]

Sounds like liberals to me and certainly not Muslim Jihadists.

2001 September 11: September 11, 2001 attacks carried out by Al-Qaeda. The attacks killed nearly 3,000 civilians, and were carried out by Islamic fundamentalists using hijacked commercial airplanes to damage the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center, ultimately destroying both 110-story skyscrapers. The Pentagon near Washington, D.C., was also severely damaged. Building 7 of the World Trade Center was also destroyed in the attack. A fourth plane crashed in Pennsylvania before it could reach its target.

Making my point about if we had kept Muslim men out.

2001 September 18 - November: 2001 anthrax attacks. Letters tainted with anthrax kill five across the U.S., with politicians and media officials as the apparent targets. On July 31, 2008 Bruce E. Ivins a top biodefense researcher committed suicide.[38] On August 6, 2008, the FBI concluded that Ivins was solely responsible for the attacks, and suggested that Ivins wanted to bolster support for a vaccine he helped create and that he targeted two lawmakers because they were Catholics who held pro-choice views.[39]

Nothing to do with Jihadists.

May 2002 Mailbox Pipe Bomber: Lucas John Helder rigged pipe bombs in private mailboxes to explode when the boxes were opened. He injured 6 people in Nebraska, Colorado, Texas, Illinois, and Iowa. His motivation was to garner media attention so that he could spread a message denouncing government control over daily lives and the illegality of marijuana, as well as promote astral projection.

Nothing to do with Jihadists. Sounds like a liberal.

2002 July 4: 2002 Los Angeles Airport shooting Hesham Mohamed Hadayet, a 41-year-old Egyptian national, kills two Israelis and wounds four others at the El Al ticket counter at Los Angeles International Airport.[40] The FBI concluded this was terrorism, though they did not find evidence linking Hadayet to a terrorist group.[41]

October 2002 Beltway sniper attacks: During three weeks in October 2002, John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo killed 10 people and critically injured 3 others in Washington D.C., Baltimore, and Virginia. The pair were also suspected of earlier shootings in Maryland, Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Louisiana, and Washington state.[42] No motivation was given at the trial, but evidence presented showed an affinity to the cause of the Islamic jihad.

2003 Ohio highway sniper attacks A series of over 24 sniper attacks concentrated along the Cap-City Beltway I-270 in the Columbus Metropolitan Area causing widespread fear across Ohio and leaving one dead.

Who was responsible, are you going to list every crime committed?

2006 March 5: Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar injured 6 when he drove an SUV into a group of pedestrians at UNC-Chapel Hill to "avenge the deaths or murders of Muslims around the world".[43]

2006 July 28: Seattle Jewish Federation shooting, Naveed Afzal Haq, an American citizen of Pakistani descent, kills one woman and shoots five others at the Jewish Federation building in Seattle. During the shooting, Haq told a 911 dispatcher that he was angry with American foreign policy in the Middle East.[44]

2007 October 26: A pair of improvised explosive devices were thrown at the Mexican Consulate in New York City. The fake grenades were filled with black powder, and detonated by fuses, causing very minor damage. Police were investigating the connection between this and a similar attack against the British Consulate in New York in 2005.[45]

Again who is responsible?

2008 February: In the first reported incident of animal-rights extremists physically assaulting the family members of animal researchers, six masked activists attempted to force their way into the home of a University of California, Santa Cruz, researcher and injured the researcher's husband.[46][47]

Nothing to do with Jihadist, sound liberal to me.

2008 March 3: Four multimillion-dollar show homes place in Woodinville, Washington, are torched. The Earth Liberation Front is suspected.[48]

2008 March 6: A homemade bomb damaged a Recruiting Office in Times Square[49]

2008 May 4: Multiple pipe bombs exploded at 1:40 am at the Edward J. Schwartz United States Courthouse in San Diego causing "considerable damage" to the entrance and lobby and sending shrapnel two blocks away, but causing no injuries. The F.B.I. is investigating links between this attack and an April 25 explosion at the FedEx building also in San Diego.[50]

OK, who is responsible?

2008 July 27: Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church shooting: Jim David Adkisson enters the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee with a shotgun, killing two and injuring several congregants before being tackled to the ground. Adkisson stated to the police and in a manifesto that he desired to kill Democrats, liberals, African Americans and homosexuals. Adkisson pled guilty to the crime in February 2009 and was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.[51][52]

AGAIN not a jihadist.

2008 August 2, August 3 University of California-Santa Cruz molecular biologist David Feldheim's home was firebombed. A car belonging to another researcher from that university was destroyed by a firebomb in what is presumed to be related. FBI is investigating incidents as domestic terrorism related to animal rights groups.[53][54]

Not a jihadist attack sounds like a liberal to me.[/QUOTE]

HA, I guess you don't expect anyone to read what you post. What you have proved is that most were liberal and the congressman was right, THANKS!!

Obviously, Obama needs to declare martial law.

After 9/11? That's sadly funny - since 9/11 was the worst terrorist attack on American soil in U.S. history. That appears to be the new spin to whitewash Dubya's legacy.

Five years into Obama and we have people that can't even enjoy a run in Boston. I guess using your thought process Obama sucks.

No, just quit the political correctness BS.

What you see as political correctness, I see as simply common sense. I mean, what interest does it serve to needlessly inflame Islamic anger and hatred by conflating the acts of a few bad actors with an entire religion practiced by hundreds of millions of people? I can answer that question for you if you like. It serves the interests of conservatives in this country who have an absolutely insatiable need for rhetorical red meat.

Conservatives love it when it's directed at so-called Islamists just like they love it when it's directed at Obama. Luckily for American conservatives, they live in a pluralistic society like America instead of in a country like Syria where rhetorical excess (and even relatively mild statements of displeasure) gets someone dragged off to a prison where torture is meted out by people who take pleasure in someone else's pain.

Five years into Obama and we have people that can't even enjoy a run in Boston. I guess using your thought process Obama sucks.

People can't enjoy a run? What in the hell are you blathering about? I guess using your thought process, you're a grade A idiot.

What you see as political correctness, I see as simply common sense. I mean, what interest does it serve to needlessly inflame Islamic anger and hatred by conflating the acts of a few bad actors with an entire religion practiced by hundreds of millions of people? I can answer that question for you if you like. It serves the interests of conservatives in this country who have an absolutely insatiable need for rhetorical red meat.

Conservatives love it when it's directed at so-called Islamists just like they love it when it's directed at Obama. Luckily for American conservatives, they live in a pluralistic society like America instead of in a country like Syria where rhetorical excess (and even relatively mild statements of displeasure) gets someone dragged off to a prison where torture is meted out by people who take pleasure in someone else's pain.

Logic dictates that if the majority of crime is perpetrated by one segment of society that is the part of society that one focuses their attention. If your car keeps loosing anti-freeze checking the tire pressure isn't going to help to situation.

Forum List

Back