Congressman Lieu Tells nunes Lawyer To Shove It

It's startling to find out that a member of the House who sat on the committee investigating the occupant of the Oval Office for possible impeachable offenses also was in on the very conspiracy that was under investigation without declaring his office's involvement to the committee and recusing himself. I hope that the House Ethics Committee is on top of this. It is possible for a House member to be expelled. A thorough investigation is in order.

If any House member should be expelled for ethics violations it should Adam Schiff! The lies that little worm told while he was running the show trial over in the House make anything Nunes or any other GOP member did PALE by comparison!
WE see a lot of accusations without examples. Could you supply a lie or two that Schiff told that PALES Nunez sitting in judgement of an extortion scheme he was party to? It's hard to take your word without something to show what you mean.
There is no indication that Adam Schiff lied about anything from any credible source. Even if there was, it would in no way erase the importance of what nunez supposedly did. He would have known about the totally unethical nature of what he was doing.

The "what about so-and-so" stunt is getting old. It is no defense.

Nobody can take this gaetz guy's complaint seriously, anyway. I saw him during the impeachment investigation. He's just a child in a man's body and acted like a little ape at the Capitol. Stomping around in a small child's tantrum, talking over people, speaking out of turn, etc. It's a disgrace that he is serving in the House.

I wonder if Linda Lieu wipes her gash front to back.... or back to front...

In any case you'd be hard pressed to find a more effeminate twat in the marxist cult than that one....
two_iron, the sleazier the non-sequitur response, the sleazier the poster. You win the Harvey Weinstein Award for shoddy excellence.

Awww.... one of your daddys help you with "non-sequitur"? Pretty impressive...

BTW, Harvey Weinstein is one of YOURS.... not one of OURS...

But you can have the Whoops! Goldberg award for self-loathing shitstains that manage to struggle thru 1 day at a time without guzzling antifreeze.

171009105637-harvey-weinstein-hillary-clinton-2012-exlarge-169.jpg

It's startling to find out that a member of the House who sat on the committee investigating the occupant of the Oval Office for possible impeachable offenses also was in on the very conspiracy that was under investigation without declaring his office's involvement to the committee and recusing himself. I hope that the House Ethics Committee is on top of this. It is possible for a House member to be expelled. A thorough investigation is in order.

If any House member should be expelled for ethics violations it should Adam Schiff! The lies that little worm told while he was running the show trial over in the House make anything Nunes or any other GOP member did PALE by comparison!
WE see a lot of accusations without examples. Could you supply a lie or two that Schiff told that PALES Nunez sitting in judgement of an extortion scheme he was party to? It's hard to take your word without something to show what you mean.
There is no indication that Adam Schiff lied about anything from any credible source.

"There is no indication that Adam Schiff lied about anything from any credible source."

iu

Even if there was, it would in no way erase the importance of what nunez supposedly did. He would have known about the totally unethical nature of what he was doing.

The "what about so-and-so" stunt is getting old. It is no defense.

Nobody can take this gaetz guy's complaint seriously, anyway. I saw him during the impeachment investigation. He's just a child in a man's body and acted like a little ape at the Capitol. Stomping around in a small child's tantrum, talking over people, speaking out of turn, etc. It's a disgrace that he is serving in the House.

Substitute "Schiff" for "gaetz" and you have it right.

Boy, the Rs in the congress and the Senate should all be in the Hall of shame...... the liar n chief has corrupted the whole darn bunch.... all breaking their oath of office....

And taking their baths, in the swamp.......
with the approval rating congress has they ALL should be in that hall.....and yes that includes the "D's".....

Nunes has a lot of nerve. Especially since all the documents of all the contact with Lev Parnas that have been released.

I'm with Lieu, I look forward to the discovery phase of the lawsuit. I'm sure nunes will be eager for the truth to come out. LOL.

Democratic Rep. Ted Lieu responds to Devin Nunes' threat of defamation lawsuit: "Take your letter and shove it"
Same Lieu who embarrassed himself if front of Candace Owens? The man doesn’t have any credibility.

Nunes has a lot of nerve. Especially since all the documents of all the contact with Lev Parnas that have been released.

I'm with Lieu, I look forward to the discovery phase of the lawsuit. I'm sure nunes will be eager for the truth to come out. LOL.

Democratic Rep. Ted Lieu responds to Devin Nunes' threat of defamation lawsuit: "Take your letter and shove it"
Same Lieu who embarrassed himself if front of Candace Owens? The man doesn’t have any credibility.

Get's even better every time I see that clip.

After listening to Lieu speak, Nadler came to the conclusion that somebody must be calling him stupid:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back