Congressman suggests republicans are resigning because of assassination fears

Republicans are getting out because they can't get rid of Trump and they know he's gonna find out about the bribes and the conspiracies they're involved in.
Could be. So far most of these republicans leaving. I WON'T MISS THEM! They are either moderates or Anti Trumpers so BYE!

Republicans are getting out because they can't get rid of Trump and they know he's gonna find out about the bribes and the conspiracies they're involved in.

Republicans are leaving because Trump is dragging the party down. A 5 point win in a district Republicans won by 21 is not good.

Could be. So far most of these republicans leaving. I WON'T MISS THEM! They are either moderates or Anti Trumpers so BYE!

The problem is that they are the only one who can win. The seat could very well flip to a moderate democrat.

Brooks Suggests Republicans Are Retiring Because of Assassination Fears

Wow. I didn't realize how many from the ball team last year are retiring or quitting in general. If the leftist terrorists want to play this game we should play it as well. I guarantee behind a lot of these groups and attacks are some shady leftist groups funding it.Start using RICO acts on the groups and throwing the terrorists into Gitmo!

A left winger already tried to gun them all down at a baseball game.

R's do not have the party cohesion that the D's do, yet they are just as corrupt. Trump is their 'out' for superficial reasons. Yet they are praying as they bail that no real investigations of impropriety result. Me feels that for many, their day in court will come.

R's do not have the party cohesion that the D's do, yet they are just as corrupt. Trump is their 'out' for superficial reasons. Yet they are praying as they bail that no real investigations of impropriety result. Me feels that for many, their day in court will come.

No, the GOP has cohesion.

That's why they just passed a trillion dollar plus omnibus bill that fully funded Planned Parenthood and not the wall.

The GOP is the DNC.

Republicans are leaving because Trump is dragging the party down. A 5 point win in a district Republicans won by 21 is not good.
I keep wondering......WTF is going on with these constant elections?
They seem to be having one every other month.
It gives the Democrats plenty of opportunity to cheat if they spread them out over the year instead of having it only on one day in November.

The candidates SUCK,the GOP voters aren't excited YET,and Trump is ridding the party of its elitist scumbag aura and replacing it with a working man and woman's party based on America First and Populism and Nationalism. Its working well.

I keep wondering......WTF is going on with these constant elections?
They seem to be having one every other month.
It gives the Democrats plenty of opportunity to cheat if they spread them out over the year instead of having it only on one day in November.

Solid conspiracy you got going there. Republicans are retiring therefore the reason behind these special elections is so that the Democrats can cheat. Bravo, numbnuts.

Brooks Suggests Republicans Are Retiring Because of Assassination Fears

Wow. I didn't realize how many from the ball team last year are retiring or quitting in general. If the leftist terrorists want to play this game we should play it as well. I guarantee behind a lot of these groups and attacks are some shady leftist groups funding it.Start using RICO acts on the groups and throwing the terrorists into Gitmo!

This is why they are getting out...

rats2.JPG

Forum List

Back