Connecting Dots

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
It's not as though any here will believe the evidence, none the less it exists and it won't go away simply because it's ignored. This semi-indepth summary has been posted before by me- maybe at some point some will choose to accept the truth. Some things cannot be denied. Ignored yes, and a thinker can be killed. That won't kill the thought though.

The Roots of U.S. Hatred Toward Iran

A question that naturally arises but one that the mainstream press never asks is: What is the reason for the deep-seated hatred that the U.S. national-security state has toward Iran?

No, the answer doesn’t begin with the fact that Iranian revolutionaries took American diplomats hostage during the Iranian revolution in 1979, which is what the mainstream press often asserts. The U.S. hatred for Iran stretches back even further than that.

In fact, to understand the hatred that the Pentagon, the CIA, and the NSA have for Iran, it is actually necessary to go back to the founding of the United States.

When the delegates met at the Constitution Convention, it was for the purpose of modifying the Articles of Confederation, a type of governmental system under which Americans had been operating for 13 years. Under the Articles, the federal government’s powers were so weak that it didn’t even have the power to tax.

That was the way our American ancestors wanted it. The last thing they wanted was a type of governmental system where the federal government wielded the same types of omnipotent powers that had been wielded by the government against which they had revolted in 1776.

It's not as though any here will believe the evidence, none the less it exists and it won't go away simply because it's ignored. This semi-indepth summary has been posted before by me- maybe at some point some will choose to accept the truth. Some things cannot be denied. Ignored yes, and a thinker can be killed. That won't kill the thought though.

The Roots of U.S. Hatred Toward Iran

A question that naturally arises but one that the mainstream press never asks is: What is the reason for the deep-seated hatred that the U.S. national-security state has toward Iran?

No, the answer doesn’t begin with the fact that Iranian revolutionaries took American diplomats hostage during the Iranian revolution in 1979, which is what the mainstream press often asserts. The U.S. hatred for Iran stretches back even further than that.

In fact, to understand the hatred that the Pentagon, the CIA, and the NSA have for Iran, it is actually necessary to go back to the founding of the United States.

When the delegates met at the Constitution Convention, it was for the purpose of modifying the Articles of Confederation, a type of governmental system under which Americans had been operating for 13 years. Under the Articles, the federal government’s powers were so weak that it didn’t even have the power to tax.

That was the way our American ancestors wanted it. The last thing they wanted was a type of governmental system where the federal government wielded the same types of omnipotent powers that had been wielded by the government against which they had revolted in 1776.
What a fucking moron!
Is this how you would rationalize not seeking retribution against the men who raped your daughter?
What an idiot!

• Banned
Why not go back to Ishmael and Isaac?
Bring it on- let's show everybody here you're not near as smart as you believe yourself to be- then, after you get tired of making a fool of yourself in public, like that's ever gonna happen, try discussing what's presented for discussion.

It all started with The Big Bang.

That Sheldon is a crafty bastard.

Go join the Iranian army.
How about you joining the US Army
If I can take out the Iranian crime ring posing as a government, you got it!

Good news man. You don't even have to join the US military. Just get you a plane ticket to Iraq. Pick up a gun while you're over there. Hop over the bordering into Iran, and just start killing people.
Sounds like a good time!

Good news man. You don't even have to join the US military. Just get you a plane ticket to Iraq. Pick up a gun while you're over there. Hop over the bordering into Iran, and just start killing people.
Sounds like a good time!

For some reason, I don't think you'll be doing it. As in, you want others to do it for you. Or should I say, you think you're entitled to have others do it for you.

I dont like Iran. I think the justification for their hostilities is bullshit
That being said, we need to get out. No more retaliation.

There's a lot of Americans who don't like Iran. The things they heard and read from our media is the reason for that.
Look at it from this perspective:

Take climate change for example: We both know what "they" (the right and the left) say about it. And we've all read what some supposed scientist say about it. But what we don't know is,
1. Which side is right or wrong.
2. Which scientist are right/wrong.
3. If what we read and heard from other sources is right or wrong.

Most people have "faith" in one side or the other. Same as the Iran subject.

Sooooo, who's right or wrong? I don't know, actually. I know what I hear. Some 5 star admiral could right a novel on the subject of Iran, filled with details. But in the end, the only thing I'd really know is what he said about it.
That might sound a little cynical, but after hearing sooo many lies from Trump, Obama, W, and all the other DC stugs, I'm not about to trust anything they say.

There's a lot of Americans who don't like Iran. The things they heard and read from our media is the reason for that.

Take climate change for example: We both know what "they" (the right and the left) say about it. And we've all read what some supposed scientist say about it. But what we don't know is,

Sooooo, who's right or wrong? I don't know, actually. I know what I hear. Some 5 star admiral could right a novel on the subject of Iran, filled with details. But in the end, the only thing I'd really know is what he said about it.
That might sound a little cynical, but after hearing sooo many lies from Trump, Obama, W, and all the other DC stugs, I'm not about to trust anything they say.
It isnt just govts saying iran funds terrorism. Its the terrorists themselves.

It's our government and media saying that terrorist are saying something.

BTW, our military has just been deemed a terrorist organization.

It's our government and media saying that terrorist are saying something.

BTW, our military has just been deemed a terrorist organization.
Nasrallah and haniyeh themselves said that actually...
Its not the first time. Pretty much deserves it too.

Why not go back to Ishmael and Isaac?
Bring it on- let's show everybody here you're not near as smart as you believe yourself to be- then, after you get tired of making a fool of yourself in public, like that's ever gonna happen, try discussing what's presented for discussion.

What is your real name? Ed Hominem?

Sounds like a good time!

For some reason, I don't think you'll be doing it. As in, you want others to do it for you. Or should I say, you think you're entitled to have others do it for you.
I’m sure you expect others to be the police in your neighborhood.

Forum List

Back