Consent

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
I don't give a fuck what you consented to.
You're not the government, you're not the law.
And you don't get to consent to anything outside the law.

If you want to consent to the services of a prostitute, the government has the obligation, AND the RIGHT to protect the Prostitute, You and Society.

And the only retard that would "disagree" with that, are the same fucking right wing alabama fucktards who already think that its ok to allow businesses to sell rotten eggs, to save money on refrigeration costs.

Every other profession is regulated, prostitution should be too.

If you want to consent to the services of a prostitute, the government has the obligation, AND the RIGHT to protect the Prostitute, You and Society.

And the only retard that would "disagree" with that, are the same fucking right wing alabama fucktards who already think that its ok to allow businesses to sell rotten eggs, to save money on refrigeration costs.

Iceman, I agree with your point about protections (regulations), but what brought this on?What set you off about consent?

prostitution is a sin

prostitution is a sin

That's why you have to pay for it...

• Banned

Iceman, I agree with your point about protections (regulations), but what brought this on?What set you off about consent?

Because the consent thing is the "free market" rhetoric coming from the extreme political wings.

Aileen Wuornos are the kinds of people that exist without Regulation.
And so is people like Ted Bundy, if he got a hold on a prostitute.

:)

If we regulate it we may lose all of the tax money the prostitutes and their pimps pay. Did you get a receipt so you could deduct the cost your hooker?

• Banned

If we regulate it we may lose all of the tax money the prostitutes and their pimps pay. Did you get a receipt so you could deduct the cost your hooker?
Pimps and Hookers don't pay taxes.
And pimps wouldn't exist if it were regulated.

Go be a retarded dumbass somewhere else.

Holy shit! I didn't know that. They really don't pay taxes? LOL How do you regulate under the counter businesses? I bet an ignorant fucktard like you can tell me.

Holy shit! I didn't know that. They really don't pay taxes? LOL How do you regulate under the counter businesses? I bet an ignorant fucktard like you can tell me.
If you did know that they don't pay taxes and you were being sarcastic, sorry.
But I'm not in a mood for it, because of the fucking retarded redneck, dickhead repukes who want to make America Nazimerica when it comes to civil rights, and somalia when it comes to the marketplace, and fuck up our country.

First what you do is evaluate statistics about what kinds of people are prostitutes, and what the risks are in it.
That tells you what you are working with to begin with..

Then what you do is implement laws designed to make it safer, and have better quality people in the business, and gives them rights and a voice.

First what you do is evaluate statistics about what kinds of people are prostitutes, and what the risks are in it.
That tells you what you are working with to begin with..

Then what you do is implement laws designed to make it safer, and have better quality people in the business, and gives them rights and a voice.

The first thing you have to do is make it LEGAL in the state that you live in, or move to a state where it is legal. Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back