Consequences of Leftist policies

Why didn't the author of that completely misleading opinion article interview any of the millions of kids who go unadopted every year that would love any kind of home at all? I guess they’re too busy trying to keep those kids out of homes by making adoption more difficulte for same sex couples.

Millions? Lol you dumbass

Why didn't the author of that completely misleading opinion article interview any of the millions of kids who go unadopted every year that would love any kind of home at all? I guess they’re too busy trying to keep those kids out of homes by making adoption more difficulte for same sex couples.

Millions? Lol you dumbass
Yes, millions. Do you deny it, you dumbass?

Kids need a mother and a father, not two moms and no dad and two dads and no mom or just a mom.
What’s more, homo marriage threatens the mother/father condition for all adoptive children. Bad for the society.

This fracturing of family is Marxist cultural usurpation manifesting itself. The loudest proponents are insulated white democrats whose mostly intact-family circumstance keeps them mostly immune from the problems they’re duped into advocating.

SUMMARY AS INTRODUCED:
Assisted conception. Amends the assisted conception statute to provide gender-neutral terminology. The bill allows an unmarried individual to be an intended parent, paralleling the ability of an unmarried individual to adopt under the adoption statutes. The bill further allows for the use of an embryo owned by an intended parent in a surrogacy arrangement. The bill contains technical amendments.

I see nowhere does it stop allowing the words Mother or Father husband or wife, etc, etc..
No where in the bill is the words that the story claims to remove can be removed by law...It is a half truth what the story says since it is a blogger I doubt the story is correct..

There should be consequences for this and other rightwing lies.

An appropriate consequence is Trump being voted out of office in 2020 along with Republicans losing control of the Senate.
STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

Kids need a mother and a father, not two moms and no dad and two dads and no mom or just a mom.
What’s more, homo marriage threatens the mother/father condition for all adoptive children. Bad for the society.
And what of the millions that go without parents every year? You don't give a fuck.

And what of the millions that go without parents every year? You don't give a fuck.
Separate issue. That’s an unfortunate condition. But it certainly doesn’t justify creating unstructured family situations.

I looked it up, there are 107,918 kids up for adoption in the united states Last record that was kept. You say millions?

I looked it up, there are 107,918 kids up for adoption in the united states Last record that was kept. You say millions?
Oh congratulations you ignored the entire planet except for kids in the U.S. foster system good job :rolleyes:

Fucking Christ. Even if it were just them, you’re still a piece of shit for blocking them from having homes.

Oh congratulations you ignored the entire planet except for kids in the U.S. foster system good job :rolleyes:

Fucking Christ. Even if it were just them, you’re still a piece of shit for blocking them from having homes.
Yep in the united states.

I wonder what are the consequences for other leftist policies like Social Security, Medicare, 40 Hr workweek, Overtime Pay, Family Medical Leave, GI Bill, Federal Student Loans -- I hope they repeal all of that stuff like the majority of Americans have always wanted....oh wait!

You think we can ever show/teach/prove . how real DESTROYING THE FAMILY" has become.

Why can the SHEEPLE MORONS not connect the dots of " EUGENICS" unfolding right in front of us!! The global elites hate humans and anyone under them is nothing but scum. Those who glamorize Obama well there is your puppet pulling the strings for those same like minded idiots who need a political leader telling them how to function daily.

1. WELFARE SYSTEMS TEACHES WOMEN GET RID OF THE FATHER ( NO WELFARE IF A FATHER IS THERE)

2. FEMINIST TEACHING MEN ARE STUPID IDIOTS WHO CAN'T DO ANYTHING

3. RADICAL FEMINIST TEACHING WOMEN OF TODAY HOW TO HATE MEN AND HOW THEY ARE NOT NEEDED

4. SOCIAL WARRIOR TURNING THE WOMEN INTO MEN AND MEN INTO WOMEN

5. BEG. TEACHING 4 YR OLDS THEY ARE NOT BOYS THEY ARE GIRLS/VICE VERSA

6/ TEACHING WOMEN THEY CAN BRING HOME THE BACON FRY IT UP IN A PAN ( INDOCTRINATION COMMERICAL)

7. BY HAVING BOTH PARENTS WORK IT TOOK AWAY THE CHILD HAVING A PARENT AT HOME AFTER SCHOOL
IT BEGAN THE TURN KEY KIDS.

8. POUNDING INTO THE HEADS OF WOMEN HOW UGLY THEY WILL LOOK WHEN HAVING A BABY ) WOMEN TODAY DON'T WANT TO RUNINE THEIR SIX PACK STOMACH). OR STRETCH OUT THEIR COOCH.

9. ABORTIONS UP UNTIL THE BABY IS BORN

10. EUGENICS IT'S KNOWNS AS LEGAL MURDER STUPID ASSES.

11. TELLING EVERYONE THEY ARE GAY, OR TRANS . ='S NO KIDS NATURALLY).
DESTROYING THE FAMILY

SOME WILL FINALLY WAKE THE FK UP!!

upload_2019-2-7_10-37-57.png

http://afe.easia.columbia.edu/ps/cup/hanyi_destroying_family.pdf

( KILL BABIES, KILL THE OLD................... KILLING GRANNY WHAT PART OF EUGENICS TODAY DON'T YOU GET IT.

The Planned Destruction Of The Family
The nuclear family must be destroyed , and people must find better ways of living together. ... Whatever it’s ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process. ... "Families have supported oppression by separating people into small, isolated units, unable to join together to fight for common interests. ... — Functions of the Family, Linda Gordon, WOMEN: A Journal of Liberation, Fall, 1969.

"By the year 2000 we will, I hope, raise our children to believe in human potential, not God" — Gloria Steinem, editor of 'MS' magazine.

"We can't destroy the inequities between men and women until we destroy marriage. " -- [Robin Morgan, "Sisterhood Is Powerful," (ed), 1970, p. 537]

“The most merciful thing a large family can do to one of its infant members is to kill it" — Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, in Women and the New Rage, p.67

"Marriage has existed for the benefit of men; and has been a
Gillis Triplett - The Planned Destruction Of The Family

Forum List

Back