Consequences

Ok, by now most people are aware the Mueller report is a nothing burger. Some feel the Russian Collusion was all a hoax, perpetrated by the media, select members of Congress and other high ranking government officials. Adam Schiff, for one claimed to have evidence of collusion, yet has not provided any of that evidence, at the very least not to Mueller. So what should the penalty be for committing such a heinous act? Anything?

If it’s nothing , release the report .

If it’s notning Why 35 indictments?

Ok, by now most people are aware the Mueller report is a nothing burger. Some feel the Russian Collusion was all a hoax, perpetrated by the media, select members of Congress and other high ranking government officials. Adam Schiff, for one claimed to have evidence of collusion, yet has not provided any of that evidence, at the very least not to Mueller. So what should the penalty be for committing such a heinous act? Anything?

If it’s nothing , release the report .

If it’s notning Why 35 indictments?
so now you don't care about law? release everything. release all of those reports from DOJ and FBI. why hold any material? I want to see the FISA material.

What happened to those who pushed Whitewater, Monica and Benghazi? They all turned out to be nothing burgers.
Whitewater, Monica and Benghazi aren't the topic here champ, thanks for trying though.
Of course not, why would you want to be reminded? I guess you can just choke on this.

190325085736-gfx-charges-russia-invs-tease-medium-tease.jpg

colluding is not a crime, it's just wrong, conspiracy is a crime, as in criminal statutes broken.

but to answer your question, we need to see the Mueller report, to know what should be done...

its time for transparency, release the report... it should answer both your and my questions, so we can move forward...

colluding is not a crime, it's just wrong, conspiracy is a crime, as in criminal statutes broken.

but to answer your question, we need to see the Mueller report, to know what should be done...

its time for transparency, release the report... it should answer both your and my questions, so we can move forward...

For about two years collusion was a crime, now it's not? As far as seeing the Mueller report, I think it's fairly safe to say if you or I saw it, read it, understood it, nothing would change.

Ok, by now most people are aware the Mueller report is a nothing burger.

NO, you eternal dimwit........Barr, who auditioned Trump for the job of AG and IS a Trump stooge told you that the Mueller report is a "nothing burger".....UNTIL we see the full report and not the tidbits that Barr (Trump's stooge) is willing to share, only a moron will call Mueller's report a nothing burger.....and YOU are certainly one of those morons.......LOL

On another thread on this board Graham is looking to get a special prosecutor to investigate everything about the Mueller investigation.

I'd bet there will be some people who will wish they were anywhere but in the US.

Ok, by now most people are aware the Mueller report is a nothing burger.

NO, you eternal dimwit........Barr, who auditioned Trump for the job of AG and IS a Trump stooge told you that the Mueller report is a "nothing burger".....UNTIL we see the full report and not the tidbits that Barr (Trump's stooge) is willing to share, only a moron will call Mueller's report a nothing burger.....and YOU are certainly one of those morons.......LOL

Dang, didn't realize you were such an "expert".

For about two years collusion was a crime, now it's not? As far as seeing the Mueller report, I think it's fairly safe to say if you or I saw it, read it, understood it, nothing would change.
Other than having facts, on what to discuss instead of relying on speculation...

And your side of the aisle made the argument for the past 2 years, that even if the Trump team did collude with the enemy, the Russians, it was not a crime.

On another thread on this board Graham is looking to get a special prosecutor to investigate everything about the Mueller investigation.

I'd bet there will be some people who will wish they were anywhere but in the US.

True....very true.....You know who wishes to be anywhere BUT in the U.S.??

Manafort
Flynn
'Cohen
Gates
Stone

Any relation between the above crooked bastards and your orange buffoon???....LOL

Everything that can be released, should be released, including jury or FBI testimony of those questioned... None of the Hillary team was convicted, yet you all INSISTED that the 800 page FBI Clinton email investigation be released, AND IT WAS through the freedom of information act.... you all insisted that the FISA request for Carter Page be released, Remember #releasethememo campaign, and it was, but with classified redactions?

The only way for us to heal, is for all of us, to get the facts.... including what you want, exactly HOW and why, did this investigation begin?

True....very true.....You know who wishes to be anywhere BUT in the U.S.??

Manafort
Flynn
'Cohen
Gates
Stone

Any relation between the above crooked bastards and your orange buffoon???....LOL

Oh they have already had their day in court.

Its the folks that new special prosecutor will be looking at that will need to worry.

Sticks and stones baby. LOL

Maybe Graham should start with HIMSELF, since Graham is the one who advised Senator McCain to give the newly received Dossier, to the FBI?

Is that what we know? You seen the Mueller report?

Here is the problem. The Democrats wanted to find something. Instead of a dual celebration that indeed the campaign did not conspire with a foreign entity we are again polarized. The media is equally as irresponsible. Their disdain for DJT caused them to turn biased and unethical in my opinion. Adam Schiff is just a terrible human being. Country before politics.

You go ahead and stick with that premise. Just remember this. The whole report has not been released yet. Which more likely than not, is going to come back to bite Trump and the Attorney General.

And also don't forget. There are still ongoing investigations in no less than 18 different jurisdictions, by state and federal prosecutors, and they don't have any restrictions.

And they won't have a Bill Barr to white wash or summarize their reports in favor of Trump.

What "heinous act" would that be? A politician telling the public bald faced lies?

Personally I think the penalty should be death by being fed to lions, however American Society in general seems to feel that politicians that do such things don't deserve to be punished at all and in fact the consensus appears to be that they should be rewarded with re-election.:dunno:

"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to have selfish, ignorant leaders." -- George Carlin

we have been saying collusion isn't a crime since day one began. You all argued wait and see. And now, you finally agree when there isn't anything there in Mueller's finding. Release everything all the documents regarding the collusion report Dossier used in the FISA Warrant application. you all seem to never state let's see it all. Yet we are! Why are you only for transparency if it's trump related? rhetorical, I know.

What "heinous act" would that be? A politician telling the public bald faced lies?

Personally I think the penalty should be death by being fed to lions, however American Society in general seems to feel that politicians that do such things don't deserve to be punished at all and in fact the consensus appears to be that they should be rewarded with re-election.:dunno:

"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to have selfish, ignorant leaders." -- George Carlin
threatening death to a sitting president. Either Schiff has evidence for such a statement of treason, or he doesn't. Mueller didn't find it. So if Schiff has evidence, he obstructed justice and should be prosecuted, if he doesn't have it, he should be arrested for that threat.

Is that what we know? You seen the Mueller report?

Here is the problem. The Democrats wanted to find something. Instead of a dual celebration that indeed the campaign did not conspire with a foreign entity we are again polarized. The media is equally as irresponsible. Their disdain for DJT caused them to turn biased and unethical in my opinion. Adam Schiff is just a terrible human being. Country before politics.

You go ahead and stick with that premise. Just remember this. The whole report has not been released yet. Which more likely than not, is going to come back to bite Trump and the Attorney General.

And also don't forget. There are still ongoing investigations in no less than 18 different jurisdictions, by state and federal prosecutors, and they don't have any restrictions.

And they won't have a Bill Barr to white wash or summarize their reports in favor of Trump.
wow you sure know a lot about something no one saw yet. When did Bob give it to you to read?

What happened to those who pushed Whitewater, Monica and Benghazi? They all turned out to be nothing burgers.
Whitewater, Monica and Benghazi aren't the topic here champ, thanks for trying though.
Of course not, why would you want to be reminded? I guess you can just choke on this.

190325085736-gfx-charges-russia-invs-tease-medium-tease.jpg
now how much of that was about the campaign, and the original scope?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Everything that can be released, should be released, including jury or FBI testimony of those questioned... None of the Hillary team was convicted, yet you all INSISTED that the 800 page FBI Clinton email investigation be released, AND IT WAS through the freedom of information act.... you all insisted that the FISA request for Carter Page be released, Remember #releasethememo campaign, and it was, but with classified redactions?

The only way for us to heal, is for all of us, to get the facts.... including what you want, exactly HOW and why, did this investigation begin?
so undo the redactions. let's see all of it. still haven't seen the fisa application. I want to see it. bring it out.

Forum List

Back