Conservative professor Mike Adams was found dead in his home yesterday...In the past weeks, cancel culture came for him & the mob demanded he be fired

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Now his job has been deleted. LOL

You people who celebrate the deaths of people because their ideology is different are sick
He wasn't a criminal or destroying anyone else's things.

People on the Right...be aware....these people will kill you for your ideology.
Please exercise your rights if they violate the Castle Doctrine.

Good grief - he was only 55. If this were a covid death and not a cancel death, it would be leading the news right now.

This happened in my high school and I LOVE IT!

Justin Kucera, a 28-year-old social studies teacher and baseball coach at Walled Lake Western High School, said he was summoned to a Zoom meeting with district administrators and questioned about three tweets he sent July 6.

Kucera retweeted a Trump tweet, saying "SCHOOLS MUST OPEN IN THE FALL!!!" and also tweeted:

"I'm done being silent. @realDonaldTrump is our president ... Don't @ me"

The latter tweet received several responses, including one that Kucera responded to with a tweet that said, "Liberals suck man." The tweet was later deleted.

A private school can hire and fire whomever and for whatever reasons, or none. A government school, OTOH, should not be able to fire a teacher simply for expressing a political opinion. That's in essence the government violating his free speech rights.

Good grief - he was only 55. If this were a covid death and not a cancel death, it would be leading the news right now.

:hands: RIP, Dr. Mike Adams. Thank you for being a friend to the Constitution and the United States from then to now. Prayers up for the losses of students and loved ones of Dr. Adams.

You people who celebrate the deaths of people because their ideology is different are sick

I don’t celebrate death or murder. I’m laughing at the teacher who got fired for tweeting liberals suck.

This is basic common sense. The reason I don’t talk political on Facebook is my employer might see it. So this guy is an idiot. No one wants to murder him you god damn fool.

Here is the kicker. This is a public school teacher who in the past would hav3 been protected by a union. Being a trump supporter and republican I hope the union doesn’t lift a finger to help him.

No more pension for this guy.

But relax. There are tons of private schools for him to go work for. Republicans hate public schools so he should go work for a private school. Or go work in th3 public sector. No reason in this great economy trump has given us this guy can’t go easily find another job.

I don’t celebrate death or murder. I’m laughing at the teacher who got fired for tweeting liberals suck.

This is basic common sense. The reason I don’t talk political on Facebook is my employer might see it. So this guy is an idiot. No one wants to murder him you god damn fool.

Here is the kicker. This is a public school teacher who in the past would hav3 been protected by a union. Being a trump supporter and republican I hope the union doesn’t lift a finger to help him.

But relax. There are tons of private schools for him to go work for. Republicans hate public schools so he should go work for a private school. Or go work in th3 public sector. No reason in this great economy trump has given us this guy can’t go easily find another job.

Um, didn't the news say he was found dead? Or is that a different person?

No one wants to murder him you god damn fool.

Damn you're sexy when you talk dirty

Justin Kucera, a 28-year-old social studies teacher and baseball coach at Walled Lake Western High School, said he was summoned to a Zoom meeting with district administrators and questioned about three tweets he sent July 6.

Kucera retweeted a Trump tweet, saying "SCHOOLS MUST OPEN IN THE FALL!!!" and also tweeted:

The latter tweet received several responses, including one that Kucera responded to with a tweet that said, "Liberals suck man." The tweet was later deleted.

He will sue.
Wha ever happened to tort reform and frivolous lawsuits?

And I thought republicans were all about right to work? An employer they say should be able to fire any employee they want And shouldn’t even have to give an excuse.

Um, didn't the news say he was found dead? Or is that a different person?
I’m talking about a teacher in my home town.

i don’t know wha that guys death has to do with him being a conservative who was getting fired for his politics.

You don’t hav3 freedom of speech at work. Or you do but your employer also has the freedom to fire you

Not if I kill them first.
See everyone? It’s only republicans talking about violence and murder.

:hands: RIP, Dr. Mike Adams. Thank you for being a friend to the Constitution and the United States from then to now. Prayers up for the losses of students and loved ones of Dr. Adams.
Burn in hell mike

A private school can hire and fire whomever and for whatever reasons, or none. A government school, OTOH, should not be able to fire a teacher simply for expressing a political opinion. That's in essence the government violating his free speech rights.
100% correct, as long as his speech occurred outside of his job.

Nonsense. If an employee is embarrassing the school and causing problems they can be fired.

I love it now suddenly cons want government employees to have special protections? This is insane. Republicans are such flip flippers. I suppose next you’ll want the union to protect him?

No he is not 100% correct.

I don’t believe you cons are saying a government agency should not be able to fire someone.... since when do you feel this way? Sense now because it fits your narrative? Wow

What are you talking about? It WAS a covid death.

Read the thread topic and stay on that topic going forward, please.
Did you read the story? The school was going to settle with him for $500,000. Im just glad tax payers don’t have to pay this guy $500,000. Shouldn’t a company be able to fire any employee they want for any reason they want? Isn’t that what right to work states are all about? Funny the guy didn’t just go find another job instead he was a bad employee who sues rather than go find a new job.

Republicans always bitch when blacks sue companies over discrim but they celebrate this guy because he’s one of yours?

Nonsense. If an employee is embarrassing the school and causing problems they can be fired.

I love it now suddenly cons want government employees to have special protections? This is insane. Republicans are such flip flippers. I suppose next you’ll want the union to protect him?

I don’t believe you cons are saying a government agency should not be able to fire someone.... since when do you feel this way? Sense now because it fits your narrative? Wow
A private organization can hire and fire at will. A government organization, however, is bound by the Constitution, and should not be able to fire someone for simply expressing a political opinion.

Do you disagree with any of that? And if you're concerned with whether I thought differently in the past, feel free to point out where.

"his Tweets and Facebook posts frequently skewer what he sees as moral failings, logical flaws, or hypocrisies in liberal and progressive circles."

LWNJ moonbats especially hate it when you point out their faulty logic because they ridiculously see themselves as "intellectuals".
He was a fringe thinker. He wasn’t convincing anyone just making cons happy. Got to go.

I’m not a conservative, but when it comes to free speech, the government has to follow the rules.

Forum List

Back