Conservative publication labels Trump 'unfit for power again' in scathing editorial

Every person who has testified was a Republican and Trump supporter. Some were very close to Trump. Including, like, his own daughter.

Yet it's all a Deep State Conspiracy.

God you people are retarded.

She made a series of HEARSAY claims which means she wasn't there.

It is already on record that the two men who were in the SUV (she said it was the BEAST) denied some of her claims and willing to testify under oath about it.

Did you sleep all day yesterday?
Well let's see them testify under oath.

Come on Super, I thought you had a brain cell.

Hm. Guess not.

Oh well...

Yesterday was a good day. The Democrats cooked up a batch of artificial egg and jumped right into it. They were as yellow as little chickens by the end of the day.
Well let's see you put your brain cells to work and post the information that proves she is lying.

Every person who has testified was a Republican and Trump supporter. Some were very close to Trump. Including, like, his own daughter.

Yet it's all a Deep State Conspiracy.

God you people are retarded.
It matter not because it is a joke and nothing will be done with Trump…

Oh, surada you can disagree all you want but reality is nothing will be done about Trump and when Republicans win in November you can bet that investigation will be closed and the Republicans will open one up about the alleged voter fraud while trying to gain momentum to impeach and remove Biden…

Now remember this and I ain’t rooting for it…

Only GULLIBLE people support a woman who made a series of HEARSAY claims (Not a witness) that are quickly disputed by the two men (actual witnesses) who were in the SUV with Trump.

Don't be this dumb......
A lot of what she testified to wasn't Hersay at all but her first person accounts, including conversations she had with Giuliani and Mark Meadows leading up to Jan. 6th.

So tell us Trump Humpers what does she have to gain by lying?

If 2 other folks testify and pretty much say the same things as she has stated will you believe it then or just call them liars as well.
See is just another Washington swamp creature and maybe another Obama leftover.

After the swearing in of the New Congress in 2023 it will be over and bet you a wooden nickel that Trump will not be charged and the investigation will be closed down…

The DOJ isn't going to charge him because there is no prosecutable case to run on.

It matter not because it is a joke and nothing will be done with Trump…

Oh, surada you can disagree all you want but reality is nothing will be done about Trump and when Republicans win in November you can bet that investigation will be closed and the Republicans will open one up about the alleged voter fraud while trying to gain momentum to impeach and remove Biden…

Now remember this and I ain’t rooting for it…
I agree totally. Biden, this Congress and the DOJ are not going to do anything and in the fall when Republicans win both Houses back they will end these investigations and go back to business as usual.

Apparently, Trump was a very poor judge of character if he hired so many people who turned out to be liars.
Apparently you possess a room temperature IQ if you think Trump had any hand in her being hired, further, and much more importantly, the people who did, are the same exact people who helped to get all of the other liars hired, all of them!

Sucks doesn't it, once again you fucking retarded morons thought you had him, only to yet again see him slip away like a wet dream at dawn, why Fox News host Brett Baier all but destroyed what credibility he still possessed by tag teaming with the equally despicable Andrew McCarthy, declaring all afternoon that Trump was all but dead meat thanks to the "highly credible 25-year old's testimony," only to while live on air, look like someone just ran over his puppy when at 5:48 PM, just as he was about to go to his panel they informed him that, geez Brett, two of the principles are offering to fully refute every fucking word that lying bitch puked forth whilst under oath! :banana:

A lot of what she testified to wasn't Hersay at all but her first person accounts, including conversations she had with Giuliani and Mark Meadows leading up to Jan. 6th.

I am referring to the SUV and the two real witness's you idiot!

You replied to this:

"Only GULLIBLE people support a woman who made a series of HEARSAY claims (Not a witness) that are quickly disputed by the two men (actual witnesses) who were in the SUV with Trump."

I agree totally. Biden, this Congress and the DOJ are not going to do anything and in the fall when Republicans win both Houses back they will end these investigations and go back to business as usual.
I mean you and I know this is the reality but some want to pretend that Trump will be found guilty ( surada I believe Trump is guilty ) but in reality he is going to keep on going…

This dog and pony show is fooling the slow witted but for me there is no way the Democrats are going to bring charges against Trump and the Republicans will Impeach Biden daily while knowing they lack the votes in the Senate…

I swear I am so over this nonsense…

The SS denies the SUV story. She said he was in the beast, when he wasnt. Another person is claiming to have written the note.
Get them on the stand and prove all of those other people are wrong and she isnt.
Oh I agree, bring them all in and let them testify under oath and gather what other information you can to prove who is right and who is wrong. The only problem is this is the only President who has removed documents from the WH to be destroyed.

I am referring to the SUV and the two real witness's you idiot!

You replied to this:

Only GULLIBLE people support a woman who made a series of HEARSAY claims (Not a witness) that are quickly disputed by the two men (actual witnesses) who were in the SUV with Trump.
I pointed out that the only portion of her testimony that was hearsay was the car ride, the rest was her first person account of events leading up to Jan 6th. And no, no one has come forth to dispute anything. Some white wing outlets I wouldn't trust to report accurately what time of the day it is, claims they have witnesses who will dispute it but I hold out any belief in that until I actually see it happen.

Everyone of you fuckers who fell for yet another massively orchestrated lie about Trump, are demonstratively mentally ill, here we are, with the guy you all rooted on as he was cheated into office, knowing he was cheated into office, and has the entire nation literally in its death throes, and here you fucking evil animals are, still rooting for even more horror and destruction!

What sick, twisted fucks you cretins are, and you know what, November is coming, hell is coming for every fucking one of you! :poke:

Forum List

Back