Conservative Pundit points out official position of GOP is that Trump is an inexcusable bigot

Another Conservative Pundit weighs in

Conservative talk radio host Hugh Hewitt said on Wednesday that the Republican National Committee should ask Donald Trump to withdraw his candidacy or change the convention rules to prevent his formal nomination.

“The Republican national committee needs to step in and step up and talk to him about getting out of the race,” Hewitt said on the Hugh Hewitt Show.

The alternative, he said, is a guaranteed victory for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton — and the loss of Republican control of both houses of Congress.

“She’s gonna be president unless Republicans change their nominee,” Hewitt said. “When the dust clears we will have lost the House, we will have lost the Senate, we will have lost governorships.”
Why the big fonts? You think that's gonna give your comment more weight? Hugh Hewitt is a failed talk show host, most people don't know who the hell he is or care who the hell he is.

Why the big fonts? I was hoping if I made the words bigger, Conservatives like you might be able to read the words. Apparently there is no font big enough for that.

Best election ever.
Maybe if you had something to say...

Is everyone else enjoying this election as much as I am?

Bill Kristol:
Bill Kristol on Twitter
Official position of the leadership of the Republican Party: Trump is an inexcusable bigot, and Trump must be our next president.

Lots of luck with that. The Democrat has won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.

Conservative talk radio host Hugh Hewitt said on Wednesday that the Republican National Committee should ask Donald Trump to withdraw his candidacy or change the convention rules to prevent his formal nomination.

“The Republican national committee needs to step in and step up and talk to him about getting out of the race,” Hewitt said on the Hugh Hewitt Show.

The alternative, he said, is a guaranteed victory for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton — and the loss of Republican control of both houses of Congress.

“She’s gonna be president unless Republicans change their nominee,” Hewitt said. “When the dust clears we will have lost the House, we will have lost the Senate, we will have lost governorships.”
Why the big fonts? You think that's gonna give your comment more weight? Hugh Hewitt is a failed talk show host, most people don't know who the hell he is or care who the hell he is.

Why the big fonts? I was hoping if I made the words bigger, Conservatives like you might be able to read the words. Apparently there is no font big enough for that.

Best election ever.

You have never let that stop you from posting.

Best election ever.

You have never let that stop you from posting.
Damn, you're dumb.

Bill Kristol:
Bill Kristol on Twitter
Official position of the leadership of the Republican Party: Trump is an inexcusable bigot, and Trump must be our next president.

Crystal's made several "un-conservative" remarks over the years. He also supported the Arab Spring.

Bill Kristol:
Bill Kristol on Twitter
Trump as GOP nominee: both surreal and bizarre.
Be a real kick right in the ole Rocky Mountain Oysters if the Republican Convention ended up choosing ole Gov. Johnny K...he'll beat Hillary!

The problem the GOP has is if they did that, Trump would go third party- and the vote for Kasich would be split.

I think they are stuck with Trump.

Trump does not need to go third party to split the vote. The vote is already split no matter what he does.

Conservatives won't vote for him either way and Trump drones can say the same. They will only vote for Trump.

Bill Kristol is irrelevant.
I noticed a pattern, people who used to matter don't anymore once they do one thing....Oppose Trump.

Coicidence

Lindsey Graham: Senator, R-SC, Urges Republicans to Rescind Their Endorsements of Donald Trump

I can get some good use out of this quote
Bill Kristol and Lindsey Graham? Do you suppose you could name any bigger losers in the republican party than these two?

You quoted another establishment short timer.

<YAWN!>

I noticed a pattern, people who used to matter don't anymore once they do one thing....Oppose Trump.

Coicidence

Lindsey Graham: Senator, R-SC, Urges Republicans to Rescind Their Endorsements of Donald Trump

Bill Kristol and Lindsey Graham? Do you suppose you could name any bigger losers in the republican party than these two?

Mitt Romney:biggrin:

Coicidence

Yes, that's right. All the people whining about Trump are losers. Their political careers are over.

Coicidence

Yes, that's right. All the people whining about Trump are losers. Their political careers are over.

Thanks for acknowledging you're a fanboy.

As usual, the nimwits who self-identify as conservatives have nothing to say other than levying personal attacks. Oops...that's about all Trump has in his toolbox too, now, isn't it? Monkey see, monkey do.

As usual, the nimwits who self-identify as conservatives have nothing to say other than levying personal attacks. Oops...that's about all Trump has in his toolbox too, now, isn't it? Monkey see, monkey do.

What an asshole you are!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

CdaBtT8.jpg

Forum List

Back