Conservative pundits were not impressed with the GOP's disastrous Benghazi hearing

Your post implied he was not at the helm. If that was not your intention then you made a retarded pointless post anyway.

That's what you inferred.
Yeah thats what happens when people make implications. I suspect you dont know what inferred means?

I suspect you think that your inference of what you claimed was implied is correct simply because your black ass said so.
What other inference could you get from that statement? I hope you dont fail at this as well boy.

Thanks for proving my point that you think whatever you believe is automatically the truth. That means you fail negro.
LMAO Now you think someone else has proved your point! Too funny!!

What a bunch of palookas!

Conservative pundits were not impressed with the GOP's disastrous Benghazi hearing

Unless something happens, it's starting to look like Hillary Clinton won't merely survive this hearing -- she will have come out on top.

— Matt Lewis (@mattklewis) October 22, 2015

Hillary = Lucy GOP = Charlie Brown Except the football is a grenade and Charlie Brown wrestles until he grabs it, unpins, and swallows it.

— Michael B Dougherty (@michaelbd) October 22, 2015

Why doesn't Pompeo just go over and swear her in for president now--if he goes on like this he'll practically get her elected

— John Podhoretz (@jpodhoretz) October 22, 2015

Pompeo's second round of questioning was snarky in tone and ineffective in substance. A net negative.

— Stephen Hayes (@stephenfhayes) October 22, 2015
what makes it even more cringe-worthy is that it was taxpayer-funded.

crmlu151022.jpg

Liberals were impressed with Hillary. Even they didn't know she could lie that much.
If she had lied, the Republicans had 11 hours to point it out.

Sorry your fantasies didn't come true.

They did and she kept lying to cover the others.
What lies? Point out, specifically, her lies.
Clinton Claims She Didn't Blame Benghazi Attack on a YouTube Video

Try watching the 2nd video (casket turnover) around the 6:17 mark and the last one of the three from the beginning. She says she didn't say a video did where these two have her saying it was a video.
Oh goodness gracious! It depends on how one interprets this evidence, but, even so, if it is a lie, it is ONE LIE. You keep repeating the plural: lies, lies, lies....Where are, what are all these other lies?

There is no interpretation. She said it wasn't about a video then, on video, says something opposite.

So one lie is OK? There are others. You have shown you are willing to admit it was a lie then say lying doesn't matter.

So why cant you point out any lies?

Start to finish boy. What don't you understand that everything she said was a lie other than her name?
She never called you a boy. She doesnt even know you. I asked you for one thing. You had one job and yet you failed at that.
lol.gif

I called you a boy because that's what your kind are Kunta Kinte. Or should I call you Toby.
JFC dude.

Unless something happens, it's starting to look like Hillary Clinton won't merely survive this hearing -- she will have come out on top.

Hillary = Lucy GOP = Charlie Brown Except the football is a grenade and Charlie Brown wrestles until he grabs it, unpins, and swallows it.

Why doesn't Pompeo just go over and swear her in for president now--if he goes on like this he'll practically get her elected

Pompeo's second round of questioning was snarky in tone and ineffective in substance. A net negative.

what makes it even more cringe-worthy is that it was taxpayer-funded.

crmlu151022.jpg

E
So why cant you point out any lies?

Start to finish boy. What don't you understand that everything she said was a lie other than her name?
She never called you a boy. She doesnt even know you. I asked you for one thing. You had one job and yet you failed at that.
lol.gif

I called you a boy because that's what your kind are Kunta Kinte. Or should I call you Toby.
JFC dude.

I don't talk texting.

Try watching the 2nd video (casket turnover) around the 6:17 mark and the last one of the three from the beginning. She says she didn't say a video did where these two have her saying it was a video.
Oh goodness gracious! It depends on how one interprets this evidence, but, even so, if it is a lie, it is ONE LIE. You keep repeating the plural: lies, lies, lies....Where are, what are all these other lies?

There is no interpretation. She said it wasn't about a video then, on video, says something opposite.

So one lie is OK? There are others. You have shown you are willing to admit it was a lie then say lying doesn't matter.
I'm not admitting she lied; I am only saying you are at least point out what you think is a lie. Obviously, if the 11 hour interrogation could not prove it was a lie, then it wasn't. Do you think you are better at pinning down a lie than the GOP senators?

Your post implied he was not at the helm. If that was not your intention then you made a retarded pointless post anyway.

That's what you inferred.
Yeah thats what happens when people make implications. I suspect you dont know what inferred means?

I suspect you think that your inference of what you claimed was implied is correct simply because your black ass said so.
What other inference could you get from that statement? I hope you dont fail at this as well boy.

Thanks for proving my point that you think whatever you believe is automatically the truth. That means you fail negro.
You never had a point. You just pretended to know what "inferred" meant then when called out you back pedaled. You keep stalling. What did the comment mean? If you cant answer I know its just your monkey genes acting up.

I'm not admitting she lied; I am only saying you are at least point out what you think is a lie. Obviously, if the 11 hour interrogation could not prove it was a lie, then it wasn't. Do you think you are better at pinning down a lie than the GOP senators?

When she said it wasn't about a video already having said more than once it was, also on video, that's the proof of the lie.

The Benghazi hearing fizzled. Better start talking about ObamaCare or Paul Ryan or Mexicans or Planned Parenthood again.

"Where's the beef?"

When she said it wasn't about a video already having said more than once it was, also on video, that's the proof of the lie.
Then, if so, why didn't the Republicans nail her on it during the hearing?

Liberals were impressed with Hillary. Even they didn't know she could lie that much.

If she lied, prove it...

They kept her there for 11 hours and there was nothing...

You have no proof except some conspiracy you have dreamt up in your head.

If she lied, prove it...

You imply Hillary had a desire to leave. I think she'd have been happy to continue beating Trey over head with his own committee till midnight. And then go out for a nightcap. LOL

Never heard of any of these people.
more proof you need to get out more often
Not really. Anyone that props up lib lies isn't worth reading.

If she lied, prove it...

You imply Hillary had a desire to leave. I think she'd have been happy to continue beating Trey over head with his own committee till midnight. And then go out for a nightcap. LOL

That's assuming she did that at all.

If she lied, prove it...

She said that a video wasn't the cause of Benghazi. She has, also on video, said it was.

They addressed it and she continued to lie about it. When she got bitchy about being asked questions related to it, that's what was happening.

Because it's all part of a nefarious conspiracy to cheat republicans out of the WH – again.

Forum List

Back