Conservative pundits were not impressed with the GOP's disastrous Benghazi hearing

They will often INSIST that President George W. Bush was "at the helm" on 9/11/2001 and so he bears responsibility for those tragic attacks.
Who was at the helm, if not the President?

Nobody said he wasn't at the helm; nor is that even a coherent interpretation of what I posted, you ignorant drip.
Your post implied he was not at the helm. If that was not your intention then you made a retarded pointless post anyway.

That's what you inferred.

They will often INSIST that President George W. Bush was "at the helm" on 9/11/2001 and so he bears responsibility for those tragic attacks.

Nobody said he wasn't at the helm; nor is that even a coherent interpretation of what I posted, you ignorant drip.
Your post implied he was not at the helm. If that was not your intention then you made a retarded pointless post anyway.
Which is why he supports Rush. Full circle!

As far as I can tell, all his posts are retarded and pointless.

Yeah thats what happens when people make implications. I suspect you dont know what inferred means?

Who was the dumb fuck that asked Hillary if she had given Stevens her home address?

And we're supposed to bleev this was about the Four Dead Americans™?

Liberals were impressed with Hillary. Even they didn't know she could lie that much.
If she had lied, the Republicans had 11 hours to point it out.

Sorry your fantasies didn't come true.

They did and she kept lying to cover the others.
So why cant you point out any lies?

Start to finish boy. What don't you understand that everything she said was a lie other than her name?

Yeah thats what happens when people make implications. I suspect you dont know what inferred means?

I suspect you think that your inference of what you claimed was implied is correct simply because your black ass said so.

What a bunch of palookas!

Conservative pundits were not impressed with the GOP's disastrous Benghazi hearing

Unless something happens, it's starting to look like Hillary Clinton won't merely survive this hearing -- she will have come out on top.

— Matt Lewis (@mattklewis) October 22, 2015

Hillary = Lucy GOP = Charlie Brown Except the football is a grenade and Charlie Brown wrestles until he grabs it, unpins, and swallows it.

— Michael B Dougherty (@michaelbd) October 22, 2015

Why doesn't Pompeo just go over and swear her in for president now--if he goes on like this he'll practically get her elected

— John Podhoretz (@jpodhoretz) October 22, 2015

Pompeo's second round of questioning was snarky in tone and ineffective in substance. A net negative.

— Stephen Hayes (@stephenfhayes) October 22, 2015
Never heard of any of these people.
You don't know who Matt Lewis, of the Daily Caller, is?

You don't know who Stephen Hayes, of the Weekly Standard, is?

No. Isn't that what I said?

I suspect you think that your inference of what you claimed was implied is correct simply because your black ass said so.
What other inference could you get from that statement? I hope you dont fail at this as well boy.

Liberals were impressed with Hillary. Even they didn't know she could lie that much.

Start to finish boy. What don't you understand that everything she said was a lie other than her name?
Then point them out! You keep repeating she lied, but you have no supporting evidence for that claim. How pathetic.

What lies? Point out, specifically, her lies.
Clinton Claims She Didn't Blame Benghazi Attack on a YouTube Video

Try watching the 2nd video (casket turnover) around the 6:17 mark and the last one of the three from the beginning. She says she didn't say a video did where these two have her saying it was a video.

Then point them out! You keep repeating she lied, but you have no supporting evidence for that claim. How pathetic.

I did on another post. I you deny, based on the evidence, you're pathetic. That you support her period proves that.

What other inference could you get from that statement? I hope you dont fail at this as well boy.

Thanks for proving my point that you think whatever you believe is automatically the truth. That means you fail negro.

What lies? Point out, specifically, her lies.
Clinton Claims She Didn't Blame Benghazi Attack on a YouTube Video

Try watching the 2nd video (casket turnover) around the 6:17 mark and the last one of the three from the beginning. She says she didn't say a video did where these two have her saying it was a video.
Oh goodness gracious! It depends on how one interprets this evidence, but, even so, if it is a lie, it is ONE LIE. You keep repeating the plural: lies, lies, lies....Where are, what are all these other lies?

Forum List

Back