Conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage

Well I'm not the one who asserted that only 60% of the time people don't agree with themselves..

But yeah, you changed your post because you realized how fucking retarded that read.

Maybe you do have an IQ of 90....

OK......what are you talking about?

You know goddamn well what I'm talking about...

I think you are accusing me of something.......but I'm not sure what. Please.....make your claim and provide your evidence.......at the same time.

Thanks.

Nope. Not funny.

Sadly, I wasn't trying to be funny, it's the truth

You don't know the first thing about me let alone my reading habits, random guy on the Internet.

Didn't say I did big fella, I stated the truth that I would have thought "dreams of my father" would be must reading for the progressive like yourself rather than the cat in the hat, which is likely over the average progressives head.

offered Gingrich one million dollars to drop out of the race.

I wonder who Savage is for?- haven't listened to him for a while - Ron Paul would be my guess.

Savage is for whoever runs against obama, but I would guess his choice would be the most conservative candidate available, and that's either Bachman or Santorum.
......Which would explain the Brits' reason for.....

.....RED-FLAGGING Savage.

"Besides Savage, the list identified Americans Stephen Donald Black and Eric Gliebe, both of whom openly espouse white supremacist views, and Baptist preacher Fred Phelps of Topeka, Kan., and his daughter, Shirley Phelps-Roper, who call for divine wrath to be visited on gays and lesbians."​

He's
NUTZ!!!!!!!!

michael_savage_card.jpg

Last edited:
What the fuck does unfunny mean???

Adj. 1. unfunny - not funny; especially failing to achieve the intended humor; "a very unfunny joke"

unfunny - definition of unfunny by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

One cannot be "unfunny" they're either funny or they're not..

Maybe progressives like yourself possess the superior skills to laugh backwards tho..

"He's an unfunny guy"

works just the same as

"He's not a funny guy"

But...you one of the thicker people I've ever come across on the Internet so I don't expect this to get thru to you.

Sadly, I wasn't trying to be funny, it's the truth

You don't know the first thing about me let alone my reading habits, random guy on the Internet.

Didn't say I did big fella, I stated the truth that I would have thought "dreams of my father" would be must reading for the progressive like yourself rather than the cat in the hat, which is likely over the average progressives head.

I'm not a "progressive".

Like I said, you don't know the first thing about me, random guy on the Internet.

You know goddamn well what I'm talking about...

I think you are accusing me of something.......but I'm not sure what. Please.....make your claim and provide your evidence.......at the same time.

Thanks.

I'm accusing you of posting :"60% of people don't agree with themselves." Then you changed it and you fucking know it, ya little liar..

I did? What ever gave you that idea? Seriously?

offered Gingrich one million dollars to drop out of the race.

I wonder who Savage is for?- haven't listened to him for a while - Ron Paul would be my guess.

He is for the true conservative in the race and that is Mitt Romney and if people, including talk radio hosts and fox news would actually do their OWN research as Michael Savage and Ann Coulter have done they would know it. But ohhhhhhhhhhhh no, they just repeat a fallacy and promote the Anti- Mitt nut cases.

" A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to put it's pants on."
Winston Churchill

Romney............. Conservative?

Lololololololololol!

Yeah, about as conservative as the republicans last nominee.

If anyone other than Romney is nominated, Obama wins easily and constitutionally. End of story.

If that were the case, Obama would be trying to help whoever anyone else is, instead of trying to help Romney.

I mean, seriously, do you ever wonder why the MSM has such a love fest for Romney?

Same reason they had a love-fest for John McCain.

Were you like completely asleep in 2008, you didn't see that bait and switch?

Which alter ego is speaking, Joe? You are not making any sense. Seriously.

Fail thread...

The guy changed his name from Mike Weiner, after all. What more evidence do we need that he's a compete asshat?

If anyone other than Romney is nominated, Obama wins easily and constitutionally. End of story.

If that were the case, Obama would be trying to help whoever anyone else is, instead of trying to help Romney.

I mean, seriously, do you ever wonder why the MSM has such a love fest for Romney?

Same reason they had a love-fest for John McCain.

Were you like completely asleep in 2008, you didn't see that bait and switch?

Hey, maybe I'm really also Jake Starkey, and my goal is to make Romney supporters look slightly retarded...

Mission accomplished...

Well, you never know.

Where you ever going to answer my question, guy? If the MSM set us up on McCain, and now they are setting us up on Romney, shouldn't we be a bit suspicious..

Last edited:
If that were the case, Obama would be trying to help whoever anyone else is, instead of trying to help Romney. I mean, seriously, do you ever wonder why the MSM has such a love fest for Romney? Same reason they had a love-fest for John McCain. Were you like completely asleep in 2008, you didn't see that bait and switch?
Hey, maybe I'm really also Jake Starkey, and my goal is to make Romney supporters look slightly retarded... Mission accomplished... Well, you never know. Where you ever going to answer my question, guy? If the MSM set us up on McCain, and now they are setting us up on Romney, shouldn't we be a bit suspicious..

If X then Y. I get it, but you don't. You have not even offered any evidence of MSM on McCain, not a shred. And you are a paranoid type any way. You would be suspicious of Shirley Temple tap dancing up to you with a plate of home-baked cookies.

Forum List

Back