🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Conservative Texas court Mulls if Home-school Kids Have to Learn Something

Well that is about what they learn in public schools. Besides it's okay to be gay, or how to properly how to fist your buddy, or 9 year old girls how to use a dildo. You know the liberal standard of living.

Actually, the above shows a lot of where your perverted mind is at.....STAY AWAY FROM CHILDREN !!!
That is what the liberal educaters are doing. I find it disgusting. Glad my son is out of school.

The majority of this nations founders were home schooled. I believe its the parents right to educate their children as they see fit not the department of education and their union hacks.

The majority of this nations founders were home schooled. I believe its the parents right to educate their children as they see fit not the department of education and their union hacks.
Goody for you but we invented the public schools to keep the kids out of trouble, once they could no longer work, and socialize them to their country and other citizens.

This is tantamount to not having your kids vaccinated except worse. They are CHOOSING to NOT EDUCATE their own KIDS because they say the LORD IS GOING TO RAPTURE THEM.

I mean, Is their a defense for making sure your kiss are morons ON PURPOSE?

LMAO...

You send your kids to a public institution like this, with Jamal and Latysha. I would pass, but then we're all different.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Texas requires a written curriculum for home schooled kids but doesn't provide for tests that show progress. You almost gotta laugh at the hypocritical left that whines about the tests that are mandated in "no child left behind". Which is it lefties, slipshod home schooling regulations or slipshod national standards? Why not do it the democrat party way and make sure all kids, home schooled and union educated, feel good about themselves and learn how to put a condom on a cucumber and not much else?

You think this is about being for tests? Talk about missing the fucking point. Do you see the reason they dont teach them is because God wont mind them being morons?
Well that is about what they learn in public schools. Besides it's okay to be gay, or how to properly how to fist your buddy, or 9 year old girls how to use a dildo. You know the liberal standard of living.

This isn't what you say it is just because you say it fuck face. It's funny you bring up dildos since your face looks like a testicle. Go play

Last edited:
Texas requires a written curriculum for home schooled kids but doesn't provide for tests that show progress. You almost gotta laugh at the hypocritical left that whines about the tests that are mandated in "no child left behind". Which is it lefties, slipshod home schooling regulations or slipshod national standards? Why not do it the democrat party way and make sure all kids, home schooled and union educated, feel good about themselves and learn how to put a condom on a cucumber and not much else?

You think this is about being for tests? Talk about missing the fucking point. Do you see the reason they dont teach them is because God wont mind them being morons?
I guess it makes for a really really effective argument to make outrageous things up.

I would guess so...since public schools didn't exist yet. :lol:

Actually, the above shows a lot of where your perverted mind is at.....STAY AWAY FROM CHILDREN !!!
That is what the liberal educaters are doing. I find it disgusting. Glad my son is out of school.
"Educaters"? Bet you was home schooled, right?

If your son told you that he was taught how to fist his buddy in school, you might want to look into that a little further. He might be trying to tell you something.

This is the very definiton of bad parenting and not one person has brought that up. People are actually defending this child abuse. I call it that because thats what it is.

"Educaters"? Bet you was home schooled, right?
Nope graduated public school.

If your son told you that he was taught how to fist his buddy in school, you might want to look into that a little further. He might be trying to tell you something.
He wasn't but things like this are being taught by sick liberals.

Forum List

Back