Conservative woman kicks and punches her horse

Fantastic ! This is how she treats the poor beast in public. What does this tory tramp do back at the stable ?

/---/ Biden voter attacks Asain woman in public. He gets his ass whopped.
1636459128143.png

A 75-year-old Asian woman says she fought back after being ...

https://www.cnn.com › 2021 › 03 › 18 › us › san-francisco-asian-woman-attacked-trnd › index.html
Mar 18, 2021The San Francisco Police Department said that Steven Jenkins had allegedly attacked an 83-year-old Asian man in a separate incident and was being chased by a security guard when he hit Xie.

/---/ Biden voter attacks Asain woman in public. He gets his ass whopped.
View attachment 562091

A 75-year-old Asian woman says she fought back after being ...

https://www.cnn.com › 2021 › 03 › 18 › us › san-francisco-asian-woman-attacked-trnd › index.html
Mar 18, 2021The San Francisco Police Department said that Steven Jenkins had allegedly attacked an 83-year-old Asian man in a separate incident and was being chased by a security guard when he hit Xie.
Its sad that you lie like this.

The ... public teachers refuse to allow gun safety to be taught in school
Do you really think the choice of offering such a course rests with individual teachers? That is not at all how it works.

I was referring to teachers as a group
Not even that. If such a course were to be planned, staffed, and ever implemented it would have to be proposed and approved by state ed boards, district ed boards, and especially local school committees. Teachers would have little to nothing to do with it, and it is unlikely existing staff would be qualified to teach it. It is vanishingly unlikely to ever happen outside of perhaps a few rural voc/tech schools in any case.

Not even that. If such a course were to be planned, staffed, and ever implemented it would have to be proposed and approved by state ed boards, district ed boards, and especially local school committees. Teachers would have little to nothing to do with it, and it is unlikely existing staff would be qualified to teach it. It is vanishingly unlikely to ever happen outside of perhaps a few rural voc/tech schools in any case.
Almost all of the teachers and administrators graduate from the same lib biased education schools

And they have a common purpose

How is she out foxhunting if it's been outlawed ?
They are legally allowed to drag hunt. They lay a trail over the fields for the tory trash to follow. Its like a hunt without the hounds tearing the fox apart at the end There is some debate as to whether they stick to this or revert to type and chase the foxes.
The sabs follow them around so they have to be a bit careful.

I don't know any teacher who has or would spend one minute worrying about any "social agenda." Teachers focus on teaching their subject areas.
As I keep saying, after 5 or 6 years in the lib universities its programed into them

A few like you for instance might not take the programing

But the lib bias seems to exist throughout education and in every state

As I keep saying, after 5 or 6 years in the lib universities its programed into them

A few like you for instance might not take the programing

But the lib bias seems to exist throughout education and in every state
I look around every day and I see plenty of teachers who lean pretty far left, but I don't see anyone pushing any agenda on students.

I look around every day and I see plenty of teachers who lean pretty far left, but I don't see anyone pushing any agenda on students.
In fact, you might be surprised at how many conversations I have every week with teachers almost as conservative as I am.

Even when someone shows me, the first thing I do is check the chamber--can't be too safe with firearms.
One wise man once told men there are two types of shooters — those who have had an accidental discharge and those who will. That is why it is essential to always be aware of what the muzzle of the firearm is covering.

I talking to shooters over the years it does seem what I was told is true.

For example a gun store owner told me he accidentally put a hole in the ceiling of his basement when he was handling a loaded weapon He thought was unloaded.

A range master was in a pistol competition and was drawing his pistol from its holster when the weapon snagged on some keys he had on his belt and discharged. The round hit the concretely floor of the range and then the bottom of his shoe. He had a sore heel for a day or so.

A WWII vet who had handled guns all his life was clearing his 45 auto when ti discharged. The round went through a wall and punctured a hole in his washer. He lived alone which was fortunate as he no longer could wash a full load of clothes.

My two accidental discharges both occurred on a range. One was while handling a .44 Mag Ruger Super Blackhawk with a hair trigger. I was on an outdoor range so I “shot some butterflies“ with that round, The other was on an indoor range while shooting a double/single action pistol for the first time. I put the double action round on target but the following single action shot caught me by surprise and missed the target and may have went into the ceiling of the range.

Forum List

Back