Conservatives Rail "Insufficient Respect For Religion In America!"

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
That’s bunk. In more places and instances than not, they get special accommodation and the benefit of the doubt. Because they talk of God, they’re assumed to be good. There’s a reluctance to besmirch them, an unwillingness to cross them.

“Spotlight” — a movie, chronicles the painstaking manner in which editors and writers at The Boston Globe documented a pattern of child sexual abuse by Roman Catholic priests and the concealment of these crimes by Catholic leaders.

Let him die?

Feed the poor and they will breed?

They may talk God, but I think their God's name is Satan.

Let him die?

Well....I wouldn't give a shit what they do except they pretend to help the poor and in fact they have accumulated more real property than the government. The first thing they should be required to do is give up the tax free status. Can't they pray for help when they need it?

Let him die?

Well....I wouldn't give a shit what they do except they pretend to help the poor and in fact they have accumulated more real property than the government. The first thing they should be required to do is give up the tax free status. Hell.....can't they pray for help when they need it?

Ah there it is...we want what you have

Let him die?

Well....I wouldn't give a shit what they do except they pretend to help the poor and in fact they have accumulated more real property than the government. The first thing they should be required to do is give up the tax free status. Can't they pray for help when they need it?

Exactly. Agree they should not have tax free status and really, its pretty damn funny that they demand "respect" for their delusions.

Its very disheartening to see catholics defend pedo priests.

Last edited:
Where does the bible tell us to let someone else, such as the government to help the poor? What I read it says it is OUR responsibility. Through bureaucracy, they receive little from the government. Through the government, you do not see their real needs. It is our responsibility to become involved and help those in need. That is how real compassion is developed in each of us.. by expecting the government to do it, you wash your hands of it.
Let him die?

Insufficient respect for religion, or insufficient respect for their particular religion? I think the answer is obvious. The hypocrites.

there's just a total lack of RESPECT in this day and age and especially from the left when it comes to politics.
. just look at the threads on this board. Look at the vulgar and downright vicious protesting's we are seeing from these Agitators on our CHILDRENS colleges and Universities . Look at the Elected jerks in the Democrat party. IF you need anymore proof.

Let him die?

Well....I wouldn't give a shit what they do except they pretend to help the poor and in fact they have accumulated more real property than the government. The first thing they should be required to do is give up the tax free status. Hell.....can't they pray for help when they need it?

Ah there it is...we want what you have

and how surprising eh? . just wow. that person needs a life because they DON'T make themselves look real good on here.

there's just a total lack of RESPECT in this day and age and especially from the left when it comes to politics.
. just look at the threads on this board. Look at the vulgar and downright vicious protesting's we are seeing from these Agitators on our CHILDRENS colleges and Universities . Look at the Elected jerks in the Democrat party. IF you need anymore proof.
on our CHILDRENS colleges and Universities

Interesting, and just what colleges and universities did yours go to?

Let him die?

Exactly. Agree they should not have tax free status and really, its pretty damn funny that they demand "respect" for their delusions.

The "hide and seek" tactics they have played to move guilty officials in the church to avoid discovery of their agenda is almost unbelievable for supposed righteous leaders. It's ironic but if all the church's transgressions against common people during the last 2000 years are considered all of them should already be in (their) hell.

Let him die?

The "hide and seek" tactics they have played to move guilty officials in the church to avoid discovery of their agenda is almost unbelievable for supposed righteous leaders. It's ironic but if all the church's transgressions against common people during the last 2000 years are considered all of them should already be in hell.
:cuckoo::crybaby:

Let him die?

The "hide and seek" tactics they have played to move guilty officials in the church to avoid discovery of their agenda is almost unbelievable for supposed righteous leaders. It's ironic but if all the church's transgressions against common people during the last 2000 years are considered all of them should already be in (their) hell.

They've been caught doing this and yet ^^^ ignorant assholes ^^^ continue to defend them. Just more proof that ^^^ RWNJs ^^^ hate children.

Pope before last actually had the job of hiding and keeping track of pedo priests.

The worst of this is that catholics continue to take their children to church.

It's ironic but if all the church's transgressions against common people during the last 2000 years are considered all of them should already be in (their) hell.

They are.

They worship and pray to an imaginary three for the price of one God, they eat a lifeless matzoh for spiritual life, they believe in things that never actually happened, have absolutely no inkling about what is actually taking place, await with deranged anticipation for things that will never occur, and for them reality itself is a daily torment like an eternal fire that will never go out..

They have their reward already.

Last edited:
Atheists can't stop babbling about religion. Strange

A liberated mind that can't stop thinking. About everything. Strange to those for whom thinking is a camping tent. To be taken out of storage once a year, dusted off for a few weeks, then put back for the rest of the year.

Forum List

Back