Conservatives tell about Hardships on Twitter

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
at #MyliberalCampus

After Fox interviews offended student, Twitter conservatives rage at #MyLiberalCampus

Here's some good ones:

Ty Seymour @tyseymour
Follow
I wore my CPAC shirt one day and got side-eyed from all of my professors... #sigh #MyLiberalCampus

OH NO!!! Not the side eye!!

Madeleine @MadeleineD417
Follow
When my professor said I wasn't allowed to write a paper on America #MyLiberalCampus

OH DEAR!! Teachers have Curriculum!!!

Matt Reed @MattKFR
Follow
Girl in class just said we shouldn't judge cannibalistic societies because "it's just their culture." (Students agreed.) #MyLiberalCampus

OH NO!!! If this wasnt a liberal school everyone would've told her to eat shit and die instead of talking about cultures. Fuck that! We should make snap judgement because we're awesome!

Chris Puyear @ChrisPuyear
Follow
last thing my professor said to me before I graduate "I hope your campaign loses" #mtpol #MyLiberalCampus #tcot

How did his professor allow him to graduate? What a tool voting for the other guy! Am I right!

Gen JC Xtian patriot @JC_Christian
Follow
My university allows Mexicans and women to teach classes #MyLiberalCampus

Sorry, that guys a tool...I meant to post this one

Mr. Hat, PhD ‏@Mr_Hat_PhD May 3
My professors keep trying to get me to think for myself. Sheesh. #MyLiberalCampus

Wait...sorry new mouse....here

Worse Reviewer ‏@Worse_Reviewer Apr 27
at #MyLiberalCampus conservative students feel oppressed if you suggest there are people who disagree with them.

Gen JC Xtian patriot ‏@JC_Christian May 3
Professor told me I couldn't submit paper about how Noah armed his family to protect them from horny Nephelim giants #MyLiberalCampus

And it goes on like that. Boo Hoo for the Cons. Their biggest complaint is that everyone doesnt believe the same as them. What a world!

russell schaffer ‏@russonpolitics apr 25
if young conservatives don't love #myliberalcampus they can always go back into the free marketplace and find another school to attend.

asawin suebsaeng ‏@swin24 apr 23
we didn't physically assault or hound gay dudes for no apparent reason. #myliberalcampus

lol

Sofia Skliros @sofiskliros
Follow
.@michellemalkin my college professor told me 'republicans suck' to my face. not knowing I am one. #MyLiberalCampus

OH NO!!!! A professor with an Opinion?! He should be silenced! This is America!

Emma Thomson @EmmaThsn
Follow
@CRNC @AlexandraCSmith In a class last week someone said, "When I meet a Repub, I automatically think they're racist." #MyLiberalCampus #GWU

Someone said that. Must be the fucked up College Curriculum or someones opinion.

Nicholas Bailey @I_Am_NickBailey
Follow
When I was in college, a certain professor attempted to tell me conservatives were mean-spirited bigots. Excuse you, sir. #MyLiberalCampus

Oh for the love of god! This is what cons have to deal with? People with opinions about things!

What is America coming to when people can express themselves....on a college campus!

It looks more like liberal students were posting what they think conservative students would most complain about. Not what conservative students really complain about.

It looks more like liberal students were posting what they think conservative students would most complain about. Not what conservative students really complain about.

I think you hit the nail on the head here.

They way I see it, anybody with a twitter account must have a really suckey life. There has to be better things to do with your time.

Sure it does: #MyLiberalCampus: Left-wing bias and ?diversity of thought? on college campuses | Twitchy

Actually it does. The "buddy jesus" in the generals hat is pretty much a dead give away to it.

its satire.

Oh, and also:

51d.gif

Follow
.@michellemalkin my college professor told me 'republicans suck' to my face. not knowing I am one. #MyLiberalCampus

Emma Thomson @EmmaThsn
Follow
@CRNC @AlexandraCSmith In a class last week someone said, "When I meet a Repub, I automatically think they're racist." #MyLiberalCampus #GWU

Someone said that. Must be the fucked up College Curriculum or someones opinion.

Follow
When I was in college, a certain professor attempted to tell me conservatives were mean-spirited bigots. Excuse you, sir. #MyLiberalCampus

Oh for the love of god! This is what cons have to deal with? People with opinions about things!

What is America coming to when people can express themselves....on a college campus!

Not if you are Conservative.
It has been this way since the 1970's. If you wanted to pass that class and you were Conservative you had to remain silent.
Over the years it has continually gotten worse and worse.
I'm glad to see Conservative students rising up for their freedom on campus all across this nation.
After 40 years of being silenced as Conservatives, from Colleges, to movie actors and domination of the media we will no longer be silent, no matter how nasty the words, insults and threats get.
We have just as much free speech and the right to political opinions as liberals do and the liberals are hating it.
None of them are dealing with it very well.

Sure it does: #MyLiberalCampus: Left-wing bias and ?diversity of thought? on college campuses | Twitchy

Actually it does. The "buddy jesus" in the generals hat is pretty much a dead give away to it.

its satire.

Oh, and also:

Sure it is. All the complaints are just made up. I guess you see some people mocking it and determined its all fake. No problem. Gotta deal somehow. Started by the College Republicans (https://twitter.com/CRNC?original_r...htag/&tw_i=458783326435024896&tw_p=tweetembed)

Must be fake tho

unemployment among African-Americans is back up over 2 times the White rate under obama; the useless communnity organizer

chains you can believe in

you dont have to be a Conservative to find examples of hardship in this era of PROGRESSIVE FAILURE

idiots n hypocrites

Last edited:
Follow

Follow

It has been this way since the 1970's. If you wanted to pass that class and you were Conservative you had to remain silent.
I'm glad to see Conservative students rising up for their freedom on campus all across this nation.
After 40 years of being silenced as Conservatives, from Colleges, to movie actors and domination of the media we will no longer be silent, no matter how nasty the words, insults and threats get.
We have just as much free speech and the right to political opinions as liberals do and the liberals are hating it.

Peach you are not real you are satire. You are saying the same thing as those on twitter but I made them up. Sorry

at #MyliberalCampus

After Fox interviews offended student, Twitter conservatives rage at #MyLiberalCampus

Here's some good ones:

Ty Seymour @tyseymour
Follow
I wore my CPAC shirt one day and got side-eyed from all of my professors... #sigh #MyLiberalCampus

Madeleine @MadeleineD417
Follow
When my professor said I wasn't allowed to write a paper on America #MyLiberalCampus

OH NO!!! If this wasnt a liberal school everyone would've told her to eat shit and die instead of talking about cultures. Fuck that! We should make snap judgement because we're awesome!

How did his professor allow him to graduate? What a tool voting for the other guy! Am I right!

at #MyLiberalCampus conservative students feel oppressed if you suggest there are people who disagree with them.

Professor told me I couldn't submit paper about how Noah armed his family to protect them from horny Nephelim giants #MyLiberalCampus

And it goes on like that. Boo Hoo for the Cons. Their biggest complaint is that everyone doesnt believe the same as them. What a world!

OK...this is sounding more like those great Amazon product recommendations....which can be really, really funny. :D

Follow

Follow

/facepalm

Well we know that conservatives can be as thin skinned as liberals but the difference that remains is that conservatives don't cry for banning everything that offends them

at #MyliberalCampus

Here's some good ones:

Ty Seymour @tyseymour
Follow

Madeleine @MadeleineD417
Follow

So you support intolerance, segregation and institutionalized intimidation that your money goes to fund.

awesome

at #MyliberalCampus

Here's some good ones:

Ty Seymour @tyseymour
Follow

OK...this is sounding more like those great Amazon product recommendations....which can be really, really funny. :D

Someone needs to tell ClosedCaption that the use of a twitter hashtag isn't restricted to serious people.

at #MyliberalCampus

Here's some good ones:

Ty Seymour @tyseymour
Follow

Madeleine @MadeleineD417
Follow

Jealous? Really, I don't understand the obsession with starting threads about conservatives if you don't care about em.

at #MyliberalCampus

Here's some good ones:

Someone needs to tell ClosedCaption that the use of a twitter hashtag isn't restricted to serious people.

I know that. Someone needs to tell you that just the hashtag isnt restricted to unserious people

Forum List

Back