Conservatives tell about Hardships on Twitter

I take little stock in people, conservative or liberal, who bitch about their "hardships" on Twitter. I'm what many Americans would consider poor. I'm making this post on my tablet, using a high speed internet connection, in my air conditioned apartment. Go fuck yourself with your "hardships".

I take little stock in people, conservative or liberal, who bitch about their "hardships" on Twitter. I'm what many Americans would consider poor. I'm making this post on my tablet, using a high speed internet connection, in my air conditioned apartment. Go fuck yourself with your "hardships".

i'm poor as well, posted from my LG G2

though, i'm too poor for air conditioning as i live on the coast in southern california a few blocks from the beach :(

“To draw an analogy: a man's suffering is similar to the behavior of a gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering is great or little. Therefore the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative.”

― Viktor E. Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning

I take little stock in people, conservative or liberal, who bitch about their "hardships" on Twitter.

Such as Sean Hannity?

I'm what many Americans would consider poor. I'm making this post on my tablet, using a high speed internet connection, in my air conditioned apartment. Go fuck yourself with your "hardships".

So let me guess. You're a retired baby boomer that has his so fuck everyone else?

I take little stock in people, conservative or liberal, who bitch about their "hardships" on Twitter.

Such as Sean Hannity?

I'm what many Americans would consider poor. I'm making this post on my tablet, using a high speed internet connection, in my air conditioned apartment. Go fuck yourself with your "hardships".

So let me guess. You're a retired baby boomer that has his so fuck everyone else?

Close. I'm a 29 year old who lives in a small apartment, and is behind on all his bills. The fact that I can say I have air conditioning makes me better off than at least 75% of the world. Go fuck yourself with your assumptions. :smiliehug:

Well we know that conservatives can be as thin skinned as liberals but the difference that remains is that conservatives don't cry for banning everything that offends them

You're right you guys love "liberal" colleges and the liberal teachers and liberal teachers unions. :doubt: All that sutff.

at #MyliberalCampus

After Fox interviews offended student, Twitter conservatives rage at #MyLiberalCampus

Here's some good ones:

OH NO!!! Not the side eye!!

OH DEAR!! Teachers have Curriculum!!!

OH NO!!! If this wasnt a liberal school everyone would've told her to eat shit and die instead of talking about cultures. Fuck that! We should make snap judgement because we're awesome!

How did his professor allow him to graduate? What a tool voting for the other guy! Am I right!

Sorry, that guys a tool...I meant to post this one

Wait...sorry new mouse....here

And it goes on like that. Boo Hoo for the Cons. Their biggest complaint is that everyone doesnt believe the same as them. What a world!

OK...this is sounding more like those great Amazon product recommendations....which can be really, really funny. :D

Someone needs to tell ClosedCaption that the use of a twitter hashtag isn't restricted to serious people.
I don't think he's the one who needs to be told. :D

Adam Baldwin Quits Twitter Over its Locking Down of Conservative Accounts
"They’re so afraid to hear people disagree with them."
News
Mark Tapson

the-last-ship-adam-baldwin.jpg

Twitter is a cesspool of hate, ugliness, illiteracy, stupidity, and vile personal attacks. Through its newly-appointed Trust and Safety Commission, designed to create a "safe space" online for Twitterers, the social media platform has begun locking down accounts that the leftist commission deems offensive - beginning with conservatives.

Actor Adam Baldwin is a prominent presence on Twitter and arguably the most fair-minded and polite person you could ever engage in a political discussion on a site normally characterized by mean-spirited sniping. So naturally the Orwellian-named Trust and Safety Commission locked down his account without explanation. Baldwin, who had nearly 230,000 followers on the site, told IJReview that he was quitting Twitter for good:

“It’s really a shame that so-called ‘liberal thinkers’ and the so called ‘tolerant crowd’ is intolerant of varying viewpoints. They’re so afraid to hear people disagree with them. Instead of ignoring it or providing their own arguments in return, they say “shut up!”

Adam Baldwin Quits Twitter Over its Locking Down of Conservative Accounts

at #MyliberalCampus

After Fox interviews offended student, Twitter conservatives rage at #MyLiberalCampus

Here's some good ones:

Ty Seymour @tyseymour
Follow
I wore my CPAC shirt one day and got side-eyed from all of my professors... #sigh #MyLiberalCampus

Madeleine @MadeleineD417
Follow
When my professor said I wasn't allowed to write a paper on America #MyLiberalCampus

Matt Reed @MattKFR
Follow
Girl in class just said we shouldn't judge cannibalistic societies because "it's just their culture." (Students agreed.) #MyLiberalCampus

OH NO!!! If this wasnt a liberal school everyone would've told her to eat shit and die instead of talking about cultures. Fuck that! We should make snap judgement because we're awesome!

Chris Puyear @ChrisPuyear
Follow
last thing my professor said to me before I graduate "I hope your campaign loses" #mtpol #MyLiberalCampus #tcot

How did his professor allow him to graduate? What a tool voting for the other guy! Am I right!

Gen JC Xtian patriot @JC_Christian
Follow
My university allows Mexicans and women to teach classes #MyLiberalCampus

Mr. Hat, PhD ‏@Mr_Hat_PhD May 3
My professors keep trying to get me to think for myself. Sheesh. #MyLiberalCampus

Worse Reviewer ‏@Worse_Reviewer Apr 27
at #MyLiberalCampus conservative students feel oppressed if you suggest there are people who disagree with them.

Gen JC Xtian patriot ‏@JC_Christian May 3
Professor told me I couldn't submit paper about how Noah armed his family to protect them from horny Nephelim giants #MyLiberalCampus

And it goes on like that. Boo Hoo for the Cons. Their biggest complaint is that everyone doesnt believe the same as them. What a world!
Conservatives playing the 'victim card,' the consequence of a rightist agenda devoid of anything of value or merit to offer the American people.

at #MyliberalCampus

Here's some good ones:

Ty Seymour @tyseymour
Follow
I wore my CPAC shirt one day and got side-eyed from all of my professors... #sigh #MyLiberalCampus

Madeleine @MadeleineD417
Follow
When my professor said I wasn't allowed to write a paper on America #MyLiberalCampus

Matt Reed @MattKFR
Follow
Girl in class just said we shouldn't judge cannibalistic societies because "it's just their culture." (Students agreed.) #MyLiberalCampus

Chris Puyear @ChrisPuyear
Follow
last thing my professor said to me before I graduate "I hope your campaign loses" #mtpol #MyLiberalCampus #tcot

Gen JC Xtian patriot @JC_Christian
Follow
My university allows Mexicans and women to teach classes #MyLiberalCampus

Mr. Hat, PhD ‏@Mr_Hat_PhD May 3
My professors keep trying to get me to think for myself. Sheesh. #MyLiberalCampus

Worse Reviewer ‏@Worse_Reviewer Apr 27
at #MyLiberalCampus conservative students feel oppressed if you suggest there are people who disagree with them.

Gen JC Xtian patriot ‏@JC_Christian May 3
Professor told me I couldn't submit paper about how Noah armed his family to protect them from horny Nephelim giants #MyLiberalCampus

Conservatives playing the 'victim card,' the consequence of a rightist agenda devoid of anything of value or merit to offer the American people.
The_Looney_Left.jpg

Your time is short, make good use of it...

Forum List

Back