Conservatives throw hillbillies under the bus

Just as Ravi has historically been tickled pink to spew racist verbage all over the place, under the guise of attributing racism to others, now she has an opportunity to spew geographic bigotry all over the place...again, under the guise of accusing others of bigotry.
Of course...because I'm the one attributing the murder to hill billy's that hate the fed.

kty is hardly a moonshine center now...and the feds dont really pay much attention unless you are a large opt....i stated that it might be pot growers or meth heads...i am hardly conservative...nor am i mocking anyone...just stating the fact that no one knows what happened and there are other suspects

i have an alibi

How much did that cost you?

kty is hardly a moonshine center now...and the feds dont really pay much attention unless you are a large opt....i stated that it might be pot growers or meth heads...i am hardly conservative...nor am i mocking anyone...just stating the fact that no one knows what happened and there are other suspects

i have an alibi
The man was dead when I got here....Honest.

A polar bear fell on me.

1st Ravi most of the hillbllies I've met are yellow dog Democrats. 2nd in in the various states where 'shine is present in substantial quantities this is a relatively common occurence and has been for decades. It rarely grabs national headlines unless some idiot like you has an axe to grind.

Racists in this country are historically dems.

Ravi on this board historically supports racists and bigots.

Random association? No, not really.

Do I have to? :evil:
yes
ravi is lying
as usual

So, please clarify the truth for us.

I read some of that thread. On the outset, it looks like someone murdered a federal employee and wrote fed on their chest.

What could be the motive?

One hypothesis is that the alleged murderer does not like the federal government and may have been emboldened to commit such a crime by the recent inflammatory rhetoric that has been circulating throughout this country.

The other hypothesis is that the assailant is likely a moonshiner or a meth-maker and killed the man because he stumbled upon his lair.

The fact that the second hypothesis is even considered is stupid as this is extremely unlikely to be the truth, yet it is being pushed as a legitimate possibility.

Riddle me that, Divester!
The first one is as unlikely as the second, only an idiot would promote it.

opps.

i have an alibi
The man was dead when I got here....Honest.

and he remained so the entire time i was there.

according to one stat i saw, violence against fed employees on nat parks went from 50 incidents to 250+ from 1996-2006.

OTOH, i heard glenn beck is being cast in the ned beatty role in the deliverance remake that goes into production soon. :thup:

PERFECT!! :clap2:

As for the OP, what's so unusual about anyone making fun of hillbillies?....
Nothing, except when you are trying to get their votes. Otherwise, you and your ilk are free to be as elitist as you please.
Elitist or we're throwing meth head hillbillies under the bus (implicit that they are our kind).

Your whines are pretty boring but when you can't keep track of what you actually want to whine about, that's funny. :lol:

This is a perfectly legitimate discussion regarding the subject of the OP. Why must you continue to WHINE that certain posters are WHINING?!

This thread is a joke. It's nothing but an excuse for Ravi to insult and flame.

There is no integrity to it at all.

Someone PM me when there is any sign of an intelliegent point the OP wants to make.

There's little integrity to a whole lot of threads on this board. Why you don't just go elsewhere is a mystery. You've ironically gotten to be the biggest WHINER on the board. If someone has a different opinion, it's immediately labeled a "whine." You must not be just new to this board, but new to the whole posting concept in general.

1st Ravi most of the hillbllies I've met are yellow dog Democrats. 2nd in in the various states where 'shine is present in substantial quantities this is a relatively common occurence and has been for decades. It rarely grabs national headlines unless some idiot like you has an axe to grind.

It made national news because of the obvious inyourface hatred on display day in and day out by gun-toting anarchists.

Yet when similar things happened when the left was hatting on Bush there was no call by leftist to blame Moveon etc for the violence against government employees in national parks and elsewhere that went through the roof.

I haven't heard Beck, or Rush, talk about having killing anyone.

Why is Beck asking perfectly legitimate questions about Obamas czars all of which are based upon what these nuts have written in the past - in many cases none to distant past I might add - insighting to violence when far far worse crap the left said about Bush isn't seen in the same way?

I suspect because the left is sitting on the hypocrisy button and won't move their self righteous asses off of it.

It made national news because of the obvious inyourface hatred on display day in and day out by gun-toting anarchists.
LMAO. I wonder why your baselessly assumed "gun-toting anarchist" didn't shoot the census worker.

Another one who has gone full retard. Never go full retard.

Yet when similar things happened when the left was hatting on Bush there was no call by leftist to blame Moveon etc for the violence against government employees in national parks and elsewhere that went through the roof.

I haven't heard Beck, or Rush, talk about having killing anyone.

Why is Beck asking perfectly legitimate questions about Obamas czars all of which are based upon what these nuts have written in the past - in many cases none to distant past I might add - insighting to violence when far far worse crap the left said about Bush isn't seen in the same way?

I suspect because the left is sitting on the hypocrisy button and won't move their self righteous asses off of it.

Bush was severely criticized regarding the Iraq war, period. People took to the streets to protest THE WAR, not as they have done protesting anything and everything Obama has tried to do and blaming only HIM for the bad economy.

Were there ever as many as 5 threats per month on Bush's life taken seriously enough to launch investigations by the Secret Service? NO. But that's the number for Obama, an increase of 400%. You figure it out...

LMAO. I wonder why your baselessly assumed "gun-toting anarchist" didn't shoot the census worker.

Another one who has gone full retard. Never go full retard.

Probably because it's much more pleasurable for sickos to inflict a slow death. Duh... Talk about retarded...

Forum List

Back