In California “Unprecedented Land Movement” Of About A Foot Per Week Is Breaking Gas Lines, Cracking Roads And Causing Homes To Sink

What in the world has been happening in Rancho Palos Verdes? When I heard that the land was “moving” there, it immediately got my attention, because I have been warning about geological instability along the California coast for more than a decade. What is taking place has been described as an ongoing “landslide”, but that term simply does not do it justice. Others are calling what we are witnessing “land movement” on a massive scale, and I think that is much more accurate. According to FOX 11 in southern California, this “land movement” is breaking gas lines, cracking roads and causing homes to sink…

Drone video from the Alpha Structural team shows essentially a giant crack cutting through the neighborhood.

“This whole part just pulled away from over here, opened up a chasm,” said Joe Demers, a civil engineer with Alpha Structural. “This whole area moved about 5 feet in the last year or so, but then it really accelerated. In the last couple months, it’s moved another 4 or 5 feet.”

This is just crazy.
That’s been going on forever. Back 60 years ago my dad was designing phone coverage of the area and all the lines had to laid on the ground. Put it on poles and the earth movement would just snap the lines within a few years.

“Unprecedented” is pure Leftard BS.

Last edited:
There is no money in exploiting a geological fault but there is lots of money in the "global warming" threat. The crazy left will continue to call for funding for global warming projects while the ground crumbles around them.

Forum List

Back