Conservatives: What is it you expect Biden to do about baby formula?

Production shut down because the plant was killing babies. It's on the company to literally clean up the plant, not the Biden admin.
I have serious doubts about the fictional baby formula recall narrative. There was no bacteria in the formula, but supposedly it was found elsewhere in the lab

Serious question. This appears to be the latest outrage seized on by the right. Fair issue to get upset about as it affects a lot of people, but what is it you really expect the federal government to do about it? Just about every industry has experienced supply chain shortages. It took me four months to get my new car I ordered last summer. I'm a volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and it took longer than normal to get the current homes built in the area because of lumber and other shortages. We have new laptops and other IT products we need for people at work on back order with no ETA. Baby formula is just another facet of this, but for some reason the right is focusing on this specific product, so what solution are you expecting and why are you demanding the Feds get involved?
Get out of the way. Biden's FDA is preventing the company from producing formula, Biden's Department of Homeland security is the shipping thousands of pallets of it to the border.

You really are a moron. He is talking about people staying home instead of being at these baby formula factories working.

What a dumbass.

No he is not...look at what he said....Probably push companies to stop using the work from home crap,

No he is not...look at what he said....Probably push companies to stop using the work from home crap,
Um, nice edit.

He was clearly referencing people working from home that would impact baby formula production, Moron. It was his response the the question in the OP.

Are you too fucking stupid to keep up with the topic of the thread? You need some help?

Xiden’s propaganda minister said the admin knew this was coming since Feb and apparently did absolutely nothing to stop it
Did you want the little babies to die of Cronobacter bacteria? Bet you did just so you could blame Biden.

Why didn't Abbott up production at their 4 remaining baby formula plants?

He order to close is still in effect.

If Trump was president he would have Operation Warp Feed the Baby,
No he wouldn't because under Trump there was only 3 FDA inspectors to police all the baby formula plants in U.S. Under Biden there are now 9, still not enough but he's hiring. Why don't you get off your fat ass tipsy and apply.

There are 4 other plants to produce, why didn't Abbott up their production?
Do you know what that may involve? Do you think someone just walks into a room, flips a switch, and production doubles?

Do you know how many shifts they were currently running? Do you have any clue how hard it would be to hire enough workers to add a shift in this environment.

In short, do you have a clue? Obviously not.

Did you want the little babies to die of Cronobacter bacteria? Bet you did just so you could blame Biden.

Why didn't Abbott up production at their 4 remaining baby formula plants?
Xiden didn’t close the plant down. They did voluntarily.

The issue is supply chain lines that have been slowed down due to xiden inflation

it’s not just baby formula

He was clearly referencing people working from home that would impact baby formula production, Moron. It was his response the the question in the OP.

People making baby formula are not working from him, thus my question to him.

People making baby formula are not working from him, thus my question to him.
His point was clear, to anyone with a brain. That leaves you out.

You thought he was saying people were making baby formula at home, which proves what a fucking moron you are. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You disagreed? What one stupid fuck. I know you're one of the pubtards that gets his news from USMB. Smart thing to do if you're one dumb fucking redneck.
You just quoted yourself, called yourself "one stupid fuck" and "one dumb fucking redneck". For the first time, I agree with you.

Nice job. :dance: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

His point was clear, to anyone with a brain. That leaves you out.

You thought he was saying people were making baby formula at home, which proves what a fucking moron you are. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That is what he said, that you ignore his words is not really my problem.

Forum List

Back