Conservatives: What is it you expect Biden to do about baby formula?

It isn’t? Your link says it will still be two weeks at least before they open again.
You think contaminated formula leading to two dead babies should have been ignored? There is no jackboot in making sure it is safe. We aren’t China,

In 1946, Annie May Fultz of Reidsville, North Carolina gave birth to the country’s first set of identical African American quadruplets.

Pet Milk, a baby formula company from St Louis, sponsored the girls, featuring them in numerous ads as they grew.

Annie May lost not just the right to name her girls, but the girls themselves

through the ad campaign, my black women came to believe baby formula is healthier than breastmilk. National Geographic portrayed breastfeeding black women as "savage and exotic"

EX5ra37UYAA60BI

You think contaminated formula leading to two dead babies should have been ignored? There is no jackboot in making sure it is safe. We aren’t China,
Here ya go, Fuckwit.

There were four complaints of an environmental bacteria found in infants who consumed formulas produced at the Sturgis plant. Two infants became sick and two died, according to Abbott representatives.

However, investigations showed no evidence linking Abbott formulas to the infant illnesses.

"All finished product testing by Abbott and the FDA during the inspection of the facility came back negative for Cronobacter and/or Salmonella. No Salmonella was found at the Sturgis facility," company representatives announced.

The environmental bacteria found during the investigation was in non-product contact areas of the facility and was not linked to any known infant illness.

Genetic sequencing on two available samples from ill infants did not match the strains of the environmental bacteria found in the plant. The two samples also did not match each other, meaning the two cases were not connected.

I am not really a conservative unless you count my wanting to conserve actual liberal values, but what I actually EXPECT from the old pedophile is that he continues to follow the orders handed to him.

It seems awfully foolish to think he is actually the one directing anything.

Even libs know in their heart of hearts that Trump would have been kicking ass ten ways to Sunday and this would have never happened.

Serious question. This appears to be the latest outrage seized on by the right. Fair issue to get upset about as it affects a lot of people, but what is it you really expect the federal government to do about it? Just about every industry has experienced supply chain shortages. It took me four months to get my new car I ordered last summer. I'm a volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and it took longer than normal to get the current homes built in the area because of lumber and other shortages. We have new laptops and other IT products we need for people at work on back order with no ETA. Baby formula is just another facet of this, but for some reason the right is focusing on this specific product, so what solution are you expecting and why are you demanding the Feds get involved?
Serious Response: If babies start dying or getting sick, Democrats will have a lot to worry about with elections.

Serious question. This appears to be the latest outrage seized on by the right. Fair issue to get upset about as it affects a lot of people, but what is it you really expect the federal government to do about it? Just about every industry has experienced supply chain shortages. It took me four months to get my new car I ordered last summer. I'm a volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and it took longer than normal to get the current homes built in the area because of lumber and other shortages. We have new laptops and other IT products we need for people at work on back order with no ETA. Baby formula is just another facet of this, but for some reason the right is focusing on this specific product, so what solution are you expecting and why are you demanding the Feds get involved?
You are ignorant

He needs to tap the national reserves. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Easy, have him stop hoarding it at the border for illegal immigrants' children.

Serious question, what did you expect Trump to do about the virus, which spread around the world like wildfire (and still is under Biden), come up with a vaccine or something? Oh, wait a minute, Trump did do that. But, you guys claim that Trump refused to take responsibility for the virus and yet here you guys are, not taking responsibility for inflation and shortages of all kinds.

Close the borders completely, hold Mexico liable for any illegal coming across, and kick out any illegal
already here. About time to hold Mexico accountable . Make Mexico pay us billions for all the taxpayer
handouts.

Trumps operation warp speed cut red tape and regs to get a vaccine out in less than a year ! he also used the defense production act to quickly mass produce ventilators by the 10s of thousands wich were used to save lives not only in the US but around the world ! there is absolutely no comparison on how the last admins lightening fast answers to the problems that came at us ! Bidens admin is slow and reactionary . they give the impression that no one is captaining the ship ..
People eho have spent the last year slagging off the vaccine now holding it up as a triumph for trump.
Too much.

There are many pallets of Baby Food along our southern border for the babies of illegal immigrants. The babies of illegal immigrants shall be well fed while US Babies go hungry? The current Administration reacts rather than acting as shortages are uncovered.

Here ya go, Fuckwit.

There were four complaints of an environmental bacteria found in infants who consumed formulas produced at the Sturgis plant. Two infants became sick and two died, according to Abbott representatives.

However, investigations showed no evidence linking Abbott formulas to the infant illnesses.

"All finished product testing by Abbott and the FDA during the inspection of the facility came back negative for Cronobacter and/or Salmonella. No Salmonella was found at the Sturgis facility," company representatives announced.

The environmental bacteria found during the investigation was in non-product contact areas of the facility and was not linked to any known infant illness.

Genetic sequencing on two available samples from ill infants did not match the strains of the environmental bacteria found in the plant. The two samples also did not match each other, meaning the two cases were not connected.
Yes, and it required an investigation to make sure of that dipshit. In the meantime, you would have just gone ahead and kept selling it. The only thing you care about is how you can use for political gain

Forum List

Back