Considering that everything the left has claimed about Trump has been PROVEN false....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
All of it, right? I am not going to make the list. We know it.

Considering how they have been caught in nothing but lies over and over and over again, how is it that you suppose these fucking left wing losers keep posting the same shit here?

Is it as creepy to you as it is to me? They are such clowns.

Other than mental derangement, what could the explanation possibly be? Is the power of group think or conformity?

upload_2017-7-7_5-35-26.jpeg

Considering how they have been caught in nothing but lies over and over and over again, how is it that you suppose these fucking left wing losers keep posting the same shit here?

Other than mental derangement, what could the explanation possibly be? Is the power of group think or conformity?

It is very clear. The truth does not matter to the left.

I stopped believing liberalfilth a long time ago. Having busted a gazillion liberals in a gazillion lies about a gazillion things, I'm seriously convinced that they are the most pathological liars in the history of mankind, including their oh-so-precious muslim crybabies. Let me put it another way: I don't believe anything that comes out of a mouth that has had muslim semen in it.

Does the left ever take a break from being stupid?

I stopped believing liberalfilth a long time ago. Having busted a gazillion liberals in a gazillion lies about a gazillion things, I'm seriously convinced that they are the most pathological liars in the history of mankind, including their oh-so-precious muslim crybabies. Let me put it another way: I don't believe anything that comes out of a mouth that has had muslim semen in it.

The are like the Retard Whack-A-Mole. You destroy their lies in one thread, they pop up in another with the same lie.

--------------------------------- one word and you said it , they are CLOWNS Owl !!

It is called GASLIGHTING! They repeat the lie enough, and they hope it becomes reality.

Gaslighting as a Manipulation Tactic: What It Is, Who Does It, And Why

Last edited:
Everything we thought about Trump is False?

That Trump is emotionally unsuited for the job? Nope
That Trump lacks the experience for the job? Nope
That Trump would be unable to get along with others? Nope
That Trump would not be able to keep his promises? Nope
That Trump would be an embarrassment to our nation? Nope

They aren't clowns, they are totalitarian assholes....

The are like the Retard Whack-A-Mole. You destroy their lies in one thread, they pop up in another with the same lie.

That's a good analogy for it. Want to know my favorite liberal lie? About a year ago, before the primaries I watched Trump give a speech and he said, "If all of you promise to support me in the primaries, raise your right hand." Which everyone did. Then I think it was either CNN or HuffPo (like there's a difference) caught a picture of the audience raising their hands and actually said that Trump was telling the audience to do the "Sieg Heil" when his statement had NOTHING whatsoever to do with Naziism. It was 110% slanderous bullshit the liberalfilth pulled directly from their assholes. And since liberalfilth are the ultimate assholes, they have a never-ending supply of shit to harvest from their sickly, diseased souls.

Forum List

Back