Considering that everything the left has claimed about Trump has been PROVEN false....

Liberals: Often in error, never in doubt.

That sums them up.

Everything we thought about Trump is False?

That Trump is emotionally unsuited for the job? Nope
That Trump lacks the experience for the job? Nope
That Trump would be unable to get along with others? Nope
That Trump would not be able to keep his promises? Nope
That Trump would be an embarrassment to our nation? Nope
-------------------------------------------- the Trump is President and WE Deplorables love him RightWinger.

All of it, right? I am not going to make the list. We know it.

Considering how they have been caught in nothing but lies over and over and over again, how is it that you suppose these fucking left wing losers keep posting the same shit here?

Is it as creepy to you as it is to me? They are such clowns.

Other than mental derangement, what could the explanation possibly be? Is the power of group think or conformity?
It is mental derangement. They are brainwashed commies.

All of it, right? I am not going to make the list. We know it.

Considering how they have been caught in nothing but lies over and over and over again, how is it that you suppose these fucking left wing losers keep posting the same shit here?

Is it as creepy to you as it is to me? They are such clowns.

Other than mental derangement, what could the explanation possibly be? Is the power of group think or conformity?

Trump wants to make America great, their worst nightmare.

All of it, right?

Nope.

President Snowflake is a liar- proven.
President Snowflake was a Birther- proven

Not everything that has been claimed about President Snowflake has been proven true- but plenty has.

And like your Dear Leader- you are just lying.

All of it, right?

Nope.

Not everything that has been claimed about President Snowflake has been proven true- but plenty has.

Shut up. None of you left wing assholes have the moral, ethical, or logical ground to call anyone a liar. Not after you let the Liar in Chief get off Scott free lying continuously for eight years. You are a douche nozzle like your hero 0bama.

All of it, right?

Nope.

And like all hard core commies, you are just mentally ill.

LOL- and I am 'mentally ill' because I point out that your dear leader is a liar and was an idiot Birther.

You poor Fascist snowflakes can't handle anyone even thinking ill of your Dear Leader.

All of it, right?

Nope.

LOL- and I am 'mentally ill' because I point out that your dear leader is a liar and was an idiot Birther.

You poor Fascist snowflakes can't handle anyone even thinking ill of your Dear Leader.
No, you're mentally ill because you are obviously unhinged and anti social.

All of it, right?

Nope.

Coming from you fascist snowflakes, that is a complement.

All of it, right?

Nope.

Coming from you fascist snowflakes, that is a complement.

Not fascist.
Not a snowflake.
And it's "compliment" not complement.

We need to stop speaking in absolutes! That only prevents compromise and proves nothing. Any large group has extremes. So you can prove any point about any group by quoting the extremes that support your point.
A thinking man evaluates a SPECIFIC action, or statement!

We need to stop speaking in absolutes! That only prevents compromise and proves nothing. Any large group has extremes. So you can prove any point about any group by quoting the extremes that support your point.
A thinking man evaluates a SPECIFIC action, or statement!
------------------------------------------- last thing we need is Compromise . Compromise with the lefties and gun owners as one example would be reduced to single shot and bolt action hunting shotguns and rifes and 6 shot revolvers ExPat .

All of it, right?

Nope.

Shut up.

LOL- typical Trump response.

Ignore the lies and shut up.

I notice you edited out my entire post and left that.

Typical lib response: lies.

Forum List

Back