Considering the long history of gay people, do Republicans really think they can stamp them out?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

There is a history of gay people going back thousands of years. Do Republicans really think they can silence the gays? Get rid them them?

The very worst Republicans can do is drive them back into the closet. But I doubt that will happen.

monkeys.jpg

There is a history of gay people going back thousands of years. Do Republicans really think they can silence the gays? Get rid them them?

The very worst Republicans can do is drive them back into the closet. But I doubt that will happen.

Conservatives don't want to stamp you out Deanie.
You stay out of the closet all you want.

Are you being gay?

Homosexuality has been viewed as perverted and unnatural,
throughout history as well, so, what is your point?

Republicans...Silence gays....get rid of them

As if, all Democrats are okay with homosexuality

The LGBT community wants to silence anyone who opposes
The LGBT community wants to get rid of moral values
ROFLMAO
How many homosexuals are STILL IN THE CLOSET?...and why?
Because of Republicans?....lol, I think not

Could you go back into the closet?!

The only stamping out to be done is the stamping out assholes like you want to desperately do to us normal people if you can ever gain the power to do so. Your wet-dream is a world run by gays, and you drape it all in lies of Republicans and others wanting to suppress you instead. Eternal misdirection. If you had your way, your oppression of straight people would make Hitler blush! One can ALWAYS tell what you creeps are doing by merely listening to what you accuse the other side of.

Personally, a future of good cuisine, tastefully decorated homes, and musical theatre really appeals to me.

Hurry up and get here, gay future.

Now why would we want to view your spanking material?

There is no reason to "stamp them out" or to refuse them entry and visibility in American society. Those of religious sects have no right to do so. there is no reason for an LGBT person to go "back into the closet" just for some members of a religious cult to be happy. The American people do not bend bent our knees to religious sects. We the People are NOT the slaves to your sect. We don't do thisl

It's the liberals that fight to import gay-hating muslims and mestizos into this country.

There is no reason to "stamp them out" or to refuse them entry and visibility in American society. Those of religious sects have no right to do so. there is no reason for an LGBT person to go "back into the closet" just for some members of a religious cult to be happy. The American people do not bend bent our knees to religious sects. We the People are NOT the slaves to your sect. We don't do thisl
You are such a imbecile!

No one is, nor was, in the closet, to make others happy!
This is all about acceptance!
They want others to accept their perversion,
so they can accept their perverted lifestyle.

If they're ok with who they are, that should be enough

I don't care whose gay... have at it
but, it's not normal...deal with it.

We the people are going to call a spade, a spade

You are such a imbecile!

No one is, nor was, in the closet, to make others happy!
This is all about acceptance!
They want others to accept their perversion,
so they can accept their perverted lifestyle.

If they're ok with who they are, that should be enough

I don't care whose gay... have at it
but, it's not normal...deal with it.

We the people are going to call a spade, a spade

Not "We the people." Just the part of "We the people" who are jackasses who can't leave other people alone. We all are supposed to accept your sick misogynist cult, aren't we?
You seem unable to remember that the movement for LGBT rights started with the police hassling LGBTs, who were minding their own business.

The American people do not bend bent our knees to religious sects. We the People are NOT the slaves to your sect. We don't do thisl

Whose asking you to?

C5n3qAxUsAI3KHs.jpg:large
This looks like an atrocity that occurred in a foreign country. I was talking about here in the United States. What does this gruesome picture have to do with what goes on here? Our responsibility HERE IN THE UNITED STATES is to treat everyone right and not allow any religious sect to take over, rule our lives, and mistreat segments of our population at will.

Is creating a straw man the only way you think you can win a debate.

I will have to add that in the past less than two hours, these people from this cult have knocked on my door, seeking to recruit me into this farce. I was dumb to answer the door. They (African-American woman and European-descended man, both wearing "Jesus" t-shirts) obviously were there at my door to recruit me. I was polite, as I was raised to be, but I did let them know that their their recruitment agenda and their cult were not welcome.

I may be one of the few, but in my opinion, driving them back into the closest as you say is only a form of lying. To me, if you are going to be a homosexual, the least that you can do is be honest and straight forward about it no pun intended.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. At the end of the day, how a person lives their life is between them and the good Lord any way.

Is creating a straw man the only way you think you can win a debate.

A straw man millions of Republicans believe in and accept.

Forum List

Back