Considering the long history of gay people, do Republicans really think they can stamp them out?

There is a history of gay people going back thousands of years. Do Republicans really think they can silence the gays? Get rid them them?
Homosexuality has been viewed as perverted and unnatural,
throughout history as well, so, what is your point?

Republicans...Silence gays....get rid of them

As if, all Democrats are okay with homosexuality

The LGBT community wants to silence anyone who opposes
The LGBT community wants to get rid of moral values
The very worst Republicans can do is drive them back into the closet. But I doubt that will happen.
ROFLMAO
How many homosexuals are STILL IN THE CLOSET?...and why?
Because of Republicans?....lol, I think not

Could you go back into the closet?!
There are quite a few in the GOP who would disagree with you on this subject.

No need to worry too much. The archaic fossils (like the ones disparaging gays in this thread) are dying off at a furious pace. The next generation is and will be far more enlightened than these brainwashed nutballs, whether they be conservatives or liberals.

There is a history of gay people going back thousands of years. Do Republicans really think they can silence the gays? Get rid them them?

The very worst Republicans can do is drive them back into the closet. But I doubt that will happen.

You keep using the term Republicans.

Are you so fucking stupid you believe that all Republicans are the same ?

I don't do that to democrats.

While most are moronic assholes...I know some of them to be very nice.

Republicans are 90% white. They are very close to the same.

But we can agree the vast majority con't care about children
The vast majority don't care if people die from lack of healthcare.
The vast majority are racist.
The vast majority are against college.
There are a few that aren't part of the vast majority. But they have no voice. Which makes one wonder why they belong to the GOP.

We don't agree on anything.

You don't know shit about the GOP.

In fact, you don't know shit abut much of anything

I know their policies because their policies are public.
If you know a party's policies, that's all you need to know.
If you think I'm saying something untrue, point it out. I love to post actual policy.
I love it when white wingers are in denial.

Yes, their policies are that the SCOTUS has no business in a states affairs.

That gay marriage happens to be the "case" that is bringing this to light has less to do with gays and more to do with the activist court.

You don't know anything.

No need to worry too much. The archaic fossils (like the ones disparaging gays in this thread) are dying off at a furious pace. The next generation is and will be far more enlightened than these brainwashed nutballs, whether they be conservatives or liberals.

Your post is certainly NOT an example that is the case.

Do you just make up crap, to justify your victimization mentality?

I don't know of a single "republican" anywhere, that is saying this. Where are these Republican politicians running on the "let's drive gay people back into the closet"?

You people are so full of crap, you lie to yourself about what others are saying.

Nailed it.

These are the people crazy enough to assume that they will tell us how to worship a Supreme Being. And there are hundreds of people crazy enough to listen to them. How pathetic.

As human beings, and as Americans, we have an obligation to protect our population from these people and any harm they are so desiring of causing to our people.
These are the people crazy enough to assume that they will tell us how to worship a Supreme Being. And there are hundreds of people crazy enough to listen to them. How pathetic.
These are the people crazy enough to assume
that if they tell us how we don't choose who to love,
they can convince us that homosexuality is natural....

How pathetic!....
thinking we're crazy enough to buy what you're selling!
As human beings, and as Americans, we have an obligation to protect our population from these people and any harm they are so desiring of causing to our people.
As human beings and as Americans,
we have an obligation to protect society from these people
and the harm, their perverted, morally bankrupt agenda
and sly indoctrination, contributes to societies degradation!

What "agenda"? What "sly indoctrination"?

Discrimination is wrong, making scapegoats out of people is wrong, hating people who are different from you is wrong. This sport of finding people to pick on, who have done nothing to you, is wrong.
Discrimination is wrong, making scapegoats out of people is wrong, hating people who are different from you is wrong. This sport of finding people to pick on, who have done nothing to you, is wrong.
Thank you for admitting you are wrong

Forum List

Back