Conspiracy? Rubber Room? Where? Why?

Hmmm. Reminds me of Jack Reacher going by the names of Yankee first basemen. Or, the writer of the Jessie Stone novels, having Jessie nickname his lead cop as Suitcase Simpson. I like baseball, probably more than any other team sport, but people like you and that dead author actually know
baseball for it to occur to you, which is more impressive than just liking the game as a thinking man's game from player to manager.
Nah brah, that's real life stuff.

Phil Rizzuto. LOL! Before AMSCOT, there was "The Money Store", and boy, did they sell some money at a profit. :oops:

Spell it out.
What is your definition of Quiff.....?
You’re a “quiff,” which is a kind of dated term for those for whom you seem to like to use a different term: you tend to use “faggot.”

By the way, a “faggot” is a bundle of sticks.

You’re a “quiff,” which is a kind of dated term for those for whom you seem to like to use a different term: you tend to use “faggot.”

By the way, a “faggot” is a bundle of sticks.
Ha.....good one.
You're reaching again.
Double Down some more.

Liar BackAgain STILL can't find then post a LIE of mine.
PUSSY. Yes, you're a PUSSY.

Ha.....good one.
You're reaching again.
Double Down some more.

Liar BackAgain STILL can't find then post a LIE of mine.
PUSSY. Yes, you're a PUSSY.
Pussy and quiff Winky-dinky called me a “faggot” and a “pussy.” Flat out lies. So pussy and quiff Winky-dinky is a confirmed liar.

Case closed.

I wish I could buy a truck like this.

attachment.php
I’m not much of a motor-head and don’t need a truck like that. But it is a cool looking machine.

Nah brah, that's real life stuff.

Phil Rizzuto. LOL! Before AMSCOT, there was "The Money Store", and boy, did they sell some money at a profit. :oops:

When the Scooter helped announce some summer games (way back in say the early ‘70’s ), it used to crack me up when he’d flinch at lightning and then pack it in and leave the booth early and just go home. It left Frank Messer or Bill White to broadcast thr rest of such games on their own. 😂

When the Scooter helped announce some summer games (way back in say the early ‘70’s ), it used to crack me up when he’d flinch at lightning and then pack it in and leave the booth early and just go home. It left Frank Messer or Bill White to broadcast thr rest of such games on their own. 😂
He didn't do lightning. I gotta say that's not a bad policy.

It's nothing to play with. I've had family members struck by it 3x and it killed one.

It killed the horse my grandpa was riding one time, too.

I'm lucky so far, all lightning has killed around me has been some computer parts.

I already proved you a liar.

‘Nuff said, little winky-dinky.
Nope...
You claim that you being called a Pussy and a Faggot, is proof of a lie....
Clearly dude, you are reaching at straws.

I give you an F.
You are dismissed.

Yep.
You claim that you being called a Pussy and a Faggot, is proof of a lie....

Since the claims are false and deliberately so, they are lies. You lying quiff. 👍
Clearly dude, you are reaching at straws.
Not reaching at all. You’re just too fucking stupid to admit reality.
I give you an F.
Nobody cares. It’s something that comes from you, quiffy.
You are dismissed.
Oh nozies. I’ve been “dismissed” by the lying quiff.

Pic on the left is from a while ago. Like..a long time ago. Pic on the right...looks like it was photoshopped, but who would really care about doing that to an ear?
Looks like shadow.

No, Jack, likely, all that has happened is that over the years as Joe has gotten older, some of the fat in his earlobe has simply dried up.

Forum List

Back