Conspiracy Theory

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
~ John Adams

conspiracy: a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

theory: a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

So, I have to question why articles and opinions are relegated to second class citizenship on a political message board? Could it be a "group" wishes to keep theories at bay? Could it be a "group" insists that conspiracy doesn't exist and therefore is indeed a second class being?
Could it be posters fear that facts might upset their narrow view placed in their shallow minds by a more shallow entity- "the deep state"- what a fucking joke- deep doesn't exist in this country of superficial materialism-

Could it be the Public Education system failed to instill curiosity in its sheep? Did it fail in teaching knowledge evolves and is not biased in its origin? It did a great job of teaching conformity and compliance though-
They are relegated to such status because conspiracy theory is usually not theory.

Most conspiracy theories such as ALL of the theotries about 911 and ALL of the JFK theories have been disproven but the kooks still keep screeching about them.

You can tell when they are kooks they ALWAYS resort to calling others shills or misinformation agents. Like LARAM does when crushed and efeated which he always is.

That is not how theory works.
What theory about JFK is disproven?

You do know that no American needed a mask on Monday and that on Tuesday everyone did. And no there were not 500 million mask made and shipped on Monday night.

All fake, zombies like you are clueless
ALL of the conspiracy theories about JFK have been disproven and the evidence once used to support them has been massively debunked.

OSwald acted alone.

I never said anything about masks.
BBabbling about irrelevant trivialities like masks proves who is clueless
LOL and the government never lies in your tin foil opinion.

What medications are you on

Why did the military threaten Trump to stop him from releasing the rest of the JFK documents if everything is settled

God you are silly
Now you are stating a lie about me personally. I clearly stated the government is capable of and does sometimes LIE.

I never expressed any such opinion as you claim making you the one LYING like a coward

The military made no such threats to Trump.

I am c orrect and so far you are incapable of overring any evidence to the contrary
Yea kid the government never lies.

And Trump was threatened by the military, please pay attention

I never said it never lies junior.

It does sometimes.

The military never threatened him no where in any of your links does it say he was threatened by the military.
And in your mind you have proof that Trump was never threatened. LOL the deep state staged a failed coup, remember.

So the government only lies when you approve of the lie?

Soup Nazi would be a great cover for an NSA zombie clown, I mean who would expect soup Nazis in the NSA

Ya think?

Last edited:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
~ John Adams

theory: a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

So, I have to question why articles and opinions are relegated to second class citizenship on a political message board? Could it be a "group" wishes to keep theories at bay? Could it be a "group" insists that conspiracy doesn't exist and therefore is indeed a second class being?
Could it be posters fear that facts might upset their narrow view placed in their shallow minds by a more shallow entity- "the deep state"- what a fucking joke- deep doesn't exist in this country of superficial materialism-

Could it be the Public Education system failed to instill curiosity in its sheep? Did it fail in teaching knowledge evolves and is not biased in its origin? It did a great job of teaching conformity and compliance though-
They are relegated to such status because conspiracy theory is usually not theory.

Most conspiracy theories such as ALL of the theotries about 911 and ALL of the JFK theories have been disproven but the kooks still keep screeching about them.

You can tell when they are kooks they ALWAYS resort to calling others shills or misinformation agents. Like LARAM does when crushed and efeated which he always is.

You do know that no American needed a mask on Monday and that on Tuesday everyone did. And no there were not 500 million mask made and shipped on Monday night.

ALL of the conspiracy theories about JFK have been disproven and the evidence once used to support them has been massively debunked.

OSwald acted alone.

Why did the military threaten Trump to stop him from releasing the rest of the JFK documents if everything is settled

God you are silly
Now you are stating a lie about me personally. I clearly stated the government is capable of and does sometimes LIE.

I never expressed any such opinion as you claim making you the one LYING like a coward

I am c orrect and so far you are incapable of overring any evidence to the contrary

It does sometimes.

The military never threatened him no where in any of your links does it say he was threatened by the military.
And in your mind you have proof that Trump was never threatened. LOL the deep state staged a failed coup, remember.

Soup Nazi would be a great cover for an NSA zombie clown, I mean who would expect soup Nazis in the NSA

Ya think?
It is not up to me to ptovre he was never threatened. It is on you to prove he was and you have failed. Until you offer proof it is not a credible claim.

The governmemnt lies when one can prove it does which you have failed to do.

~ John Adams

OSwald acted alone.

God you are silly

It does sometimes.

Ya think?
It is not up to me to ptovre he was never threatened. It is on you to prove he was and you have failed. Until you offer proof it is not a credible claim.

Actually I do not have to prove anything to a turd like you. You want to feel relevant in your cubical

You aren't

~ John Adams

OSwald acted alone.

God you are silly

It does sometimes.

Ya think?

Actually I do not have to prove anything to a turd like you. You want to feel relevant in your cubical

You aren't

No one has to do anything but in fact your claim is a lie until you prove otherwise.

Until you do the fact is he was nogt threatened.

~ John Adams

OSwald acted alone.

God you are silly

It does sometimes.

Ya think?

You aren't

No one has to do anything but in fact your claim is a lie until you prove otherwise.

nogt threatned.

LOL are you having cubicle-itis

Again the CIA is rumored to be linked to the military, not sure if this is true in your cubicle of lies though.

And again I do not have to prove anything to a do as they are told turd like you...................

You are my current entertainment.

PS. You ever actually been declared a terrorist? Or you are a goody 2 shoes shined up cubicle watcher?

Now lets discuss who actually proved what to whom?

Last edited:
~ John Adams

OSwald acted alone.

God you are silly

It does sometimes.

Ya think?

You aren't

nogt threatned.

Again the CIA is rumored to be linked to the military, not sure if this is true in your cubicle of lies though.

And again I do not have to prove anything to a do as they are told turd like you...................

PS. You ever actually been declared a terrorist? Or you are a goody 2 shoes shined up cubicle watcher?
Rumors mean nothing and do not support your claim

Once again no one HAS to do anything. But yes you are proven to be lying until you can provide evidence which you have not done.

~ John Adams

OSwald acted alone.

God you are silly

It does sometimes.

Ya think?

You aren't

nogt threatned.

Once again no one HAS to do anything. But yes you are proven to be lying until you can provide evidence which you have not done.
Actually quantum mechanics has clearly determined that my observation or lack of observation of a fact does not determine whether the fact happened or did not happen, unless the quantum media are entangled then there would be a direct correlation.

They teach you that in cubicle watching class? Or are you just a sitter, not really part of the picture?

~ John Adams

OSwald acted alone.

God you are silly

It does sometimes.

Ya think?

You aren't

nogt threatned.

Wrong

Physics has nothing to do with it. Accusations require evidence. You have none making them false accusations

~ John Adams

OSwald acted alone.

God you are silly

It does sometimes.

Ya think?

You aren't

nogt threatned.

Actually quantum mechanics has clearly determined that my observation or lack of observation of a fact does not determine whether the fact happened or did not happen, unless the quantum media are entangled then there would be a direct correlation.

They teach you that in cubicle watching class? Or are you just a sitter, not really part of the picture?
Logic and reason dictates that accusatiobns must be supported by evidence or they are false which means a lie.

The burden of proof is on the accuser which is you and physics suports that fact. SO the claim of a threat from the military is false

You are the only one lying

Last edited:
~ John Adams

OSwald acted alone.

God you are silly

It does sometimes.

Ya think?

You aren't

nogt threatned.

Logic and reason dictates that accusatiobns must be supported by evidence or they are false which means a lie.

The burden of proof is on the accuser which is you and physics suports that fact

嘿,花些時間運行拼寫檢查器。

大聲笑的邏輯和原因是幼兒園的概念。

您感到無聊,但是我尊重您的重要性,以至於讓其他人感到需要關心您的隔間坐席意見。 我不是那些人中的一員,但是如果您想p著嘴,屏住呼吸,腳,請成為我的客人。

Have fun, you have 1.5 seconds to respond

~ John Adams

OSwald acted alone.

God you are silly

It does sometimes.

Ya think?

You aren't

nogt threatned.

The burden of proof is on the accuser which is you and physics suports that fact

嘿,花些時間運行拼寫檢查器。

大聲笑的邏輯和原因是幼兒園的概念。

Same gibberish you have been posting all along.
Which has been proven false

Since you haqqve nothing but gibberish we know ( including you ) that there was no threat made.

And as I said all those JFK and 911 theories have been disproven

~ John Adams

OSwald acted alone.

God you are silly

It does sometimes.

Ya think?

You aren't

nogt threatned.

嘿,花些時間運行拼寫檢查器。

大聲笑的邏輯和原因是幼兒園的概念。

Since you haqqve nothing but gibberish we know ( including you ) that there was no threat made.

You have proven nothing false inside of this thread. I care about more relevant issues anyway, such as the antitrust suit against Google as I am ready for baby GOOGS in my portfolio.

So you keep proving that you know everything about JFK's flying hairpiece

Bye the way if Oswald did it, and he was paid by the Soviets, where was the war? Or everyone was cool with the Soviets scalping Presidents.

Play on little one

Last edited:
~ John Adams

OSwald acted alone.

God you are silly

It does sometimes.

Ya think?

You aren't

nogt threatned.

嘿,花些時間運行拼寫檢查器。

大聲笑的邏輯和原因是幼兒園的概念。

You have proven nothing false inside of this thread. I care about more relevant issues anyway, such as the antitrust suit against Google as I am ready for baby GOOGS in my portfolio.

Bye the way if Oswald did it, and he was paid by the Soviets, where was the war? Or everyone was cool with the Soviets scalping Presidents.

Play on little one

I did not say I proved it false I said you hacve been proven false and you have. The proof is in your complete lack of evidence for a stupid claim you dreamed up.

Yes yes of coruse like any immature conspiracy kook you claim you do nogt care after getting pwned like a bitch

Oswald did it and acted alone

No one paid him for it.

~ John Adams

OSwald acted alone.

God you are silly

It does sometimes.

Ya think?

You aren't

nogt threatned.

嘿,花些時間運行拼寫檢查器。

大聲笑的邏輯和原因是幼兒園的概念。

Play on little one

I did not say I proved it false I said you hacve been proven false and you have. The proof is in your complete lack of evidence for a stupid claim you dreamed up.

Yes yes of coruse like any immature conspiracy kook you claim you do nogt care after getting pwned like a bitch

No one paid him for it.

LOL so I dreamed up the JFK theories that all predate my birth.

Kid that cubicle seems to be restricting Oxygen to your brain, get some Sun and quickly

~ John Adams

OSwald acted alone.

God you are silly

It does sometimes.

Ya think?

You aren't

nogt threatned.

嘿,花些時間運行拼寫檢查器。

大聲笑的邏輯和原因是幼兒園的概念。

Play on little one

No one paid him for it.

Kid that cubicle seems to be restricting Oxygen to your brain, get some Sun and quickly

No you just dreamed up the be about the military threatening trump.

Tough luck little.guy

Could it be that the population in general discounts conspiracy theory nut bags, and their crazy conspiracy theories, and silly anonymous discussion boards are the only place where a self respecting nut bad can get anyone to listen to their goofy shit?
You mean like the nutbags voting for Biden and higher taxes for all so that every Mexican can have free healthcare that you pay for?

You mean those nutbags?

No, I mean the nut bags that came up with the goofy story that Biden wants to raise taxes to pay for every Mexican to have free health care.
Biden wants every illegal immigrant to have free health insurance, he raised his hand in the debate remember?

No you have selective amnesia I presume. I remember everything
That's not exactly the way the question was worded, now, was it?
In other words I jogged your selective memory. Furthermore if every illegal gets free health insurance there is little keeping the rest of the Mexicans in their shithole of a country, is there so as said Biden wants all Mexicans who want it to have free health insurance

But really really rich chicks like you can afford to pay for that.

Right?

You think I'm a chick. That's funny.
You are a chick or a loser in panties. Same thing anyway

Nope. I prefer going commando, but do you still at least believe I'm really really rich?
All democrats are rich in their minds, and you are no exception, some even include the wrong size sneakers that they looted from Walmart or Target to be assets....................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You are brainwashed, aren't you? You believe every conspiracy theory that comes along, and are firmly convinced all the straw men you mention are real. What a silly fruitcake you are..
And you believe whatever the government and the media tell you. Kid the zombie is you, this is true because you admitted that the government lies yet a zombie must follow the zombie rule which is whatever the news says is real.

LOL

And where do you get your beliefs from? Alex Jones, or do you just pull them all directly from your ass?
Again you agreed that the government lies. So we are actually on the same page.

Now you can claim that the government always tells the truth, but the foil hat will melt into your brain

LOL

You choose, the truth prevails either way

See? That's where your crazy starts kicking in. I said the government has lied in the past but everything isn't a lie. You took it to mean everything is a lie. Something is wrong with your wiring.
Hillary can not lose...............................

Yawn

Then she punched John Podesta in the mouth before the secret service restrained and sedated her for her own health

Did I yawn yet

Still hung up on an election that was finished 4 years ago, aren't you? There's some more of that crazy.

~ John Adams

OSwald acted alone.

God you are silly

It does sometimes.

Ya think?

You aren't

nogt threatned.

嘿,花些時間運行拼寫檢查器。

大聲笑的邏輯和原因是幼兒園的概念。

Play on little one

No one paid him for it.

No you just dreamed up the be about the military threatening trump.

Tough luck little.guy

Not at all, as the CIA thru military advisors did such. You are in denial for some reason. You take off that mask yet Mr. cubicle

Could it be that the population in general discounts conspiracy theory nut bags, and their crazy conspiracy theories, and silly anonymous discussion boards are the only place where a self respecting nut bad can get anyone to listen to their goofy shit?
You mean like the nutbags voting for Biden and higher taxes for all so that every Mexican can have free healthcare that you pay for?

You mean those nutbags?

No, I mean the nut bags that came up with the goofy story that Biden wants to raise taxes to pay for every Mexican to have free health care.
Biden wants every illegal immigrant to have free health insurance, he raised his hand in the debate remember?

No you have selective amnesia I presume. I remember everything
That's not exactly the way the question was worded, now, was it?
In other words I jogged your selective memory. Furthermore if every illegal gets free health insurance there is little keeping the rest of the Mexicans in their shithole of a country, is there so as said Biden wants all Mexicans who want it to have free health insurance

But really really rich chicks like you can afford to pay for that.

Right?

You think I'm a chick. That's funny.
You are a chick or a loser in panties. Same thing anyway

Nope. I prefer going commando, but do you still at least believe I'm really really rich?
All democrats are rich in their minds, and you are no exception, some even include the wrong size sneakers that they looted from Walmart or Target to be assets....................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You are brainwashed, aren't you? You believe every conspiracy theory that comes along, and are firmly convinced all the straw men you mention are real. What a silly fruitcake you are..
And you believe whatever the government and the media tell you. Kid the zombie is you, this is true because you admitted that the government lies yet a zombie must follow the zombie rule which is whatever the news says is real.

LOL

And where do you get your beliefs from? Alex Jones, or do you just pull them all directly from your ass?
Again you agreed that the government lies. So we are actually on the same page.

Now you can claim that the government always tells the truth, but the foil hat will melt into your brain

LOL

You choose, the truth prevails either way

See? That's where your crazy starts kicking in. I said the government has lied in the past but everything isn't a lie. You took it to mean everything is a lie. Something is wrong with your wiring.
Hillary can not lose...............................

Yawn

Then she punched John Podesta in the mouth before the secret service restrained and sedated her for her own health

Did I yawn yet

Still hung up on an election that was finished 4 years ago, aren't you? There's some more of that crazy.
Hell Hillary was way more fun than retard Joe

Well, this thread went well-

Wanna try again?

Can someone point out the fallacies, and prove them? The fallacy was the 911 commission with the "official lies"- as for gov't lying sometimes it discredits when it *might* be truthful- another fallacy was JFK being killed by a lone gunman- another fallacy was DC didn't know about Japan- the biggest fallacy is the US gov't pretending a moral high ground- it's history disproves that-

THE TOP 40 Reasons to Doubt the Official Story
By
Staff
-
May 16, 2006
THE TOP 40 REASONS TO DOUBT THE OFFICIAL STORY OF SEPTEMBER 11th, 2001
… An outline in simple talking points …

Well, this thread went well-

Wanna try again?

Can someone point out the fallacies, and prove them? The fallacy was the 911 commission with the "official lies"- as for gov't lying sometimes it discredits when it *might* be truthful- another fallacy was JFK being killed by a lone gunman- another fallacy was DC didn't know about Japan- the biggest fallacy is the US gov't pretending a moral high ground- it's history disproves that-

THE TOP 40 Reasons to Doubt the Official Story
By
Staff
-
May 16, 2006
THE TOP 40 REASONS TO DOUBT THE OFFICIAL STORY OF SEPTEMBER 11th, 2001
… An outline in simple talking points …

Seriously anyone who believes that government commissions output the truth is actually so disconnected from reality that they are mentally ill

Forum List

Back