Convicted serial killer Homolka volunteered at Montreal elementary school

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Paul Bernardo's former girlfriend, who participated in murder, video taped it and even set her own sister up for murder. Working with kids at a school, makes sense, it's Communist Canada. She even had a movie made about her and her sob boyfriend, aptly titled "Karla". The movie was banned in Canada, because, we all know Canadians should only be allowed to watch the "nice" aspects of neo-communism, we mustn't see that Canadians can commit such atrocities.

No problem in Canada, the police are busy, chasing rabbits, manufacturing threats and defending Canada from embarrassment as people blow the whistle on their tactics against foreign corporations (especially unfair treatment against U.S companies). No time to deal with a convicted murderers working with kids.

Apparently she's had a few jobs, married a wealthy lawyer and has lived the good life while her former bf rots in prison.

Just another reason not to trust Canada...

Homolka volunteered at Montreal elementary school; superintendent says no reason for concern
Homolka volunteered at Montreal elementary school; superintendent says no reason for concern

Last edited:
that woman has the ability to convince people of her change etc...she fucking watched her sister being raped....pardon me as an only but that does not seem very sisterly at all...and then convinced the police to be easy on her blah blah blah....while in prison she was pen pals with a french killer

that woman has the ability to convince people of her change etc...she fucking watched her sister being raped....pardon me as an only but that does not seem very sisterly at all...and then convinced the police to be easy on her blah blah blah....while in prison she was pen pals with a french killer

This is a private school owned by the 7th Day Adventist Church, not a public school. Homolka should have been declared a "Dangerous Offender" and locked up for life but police didn't find the murder videos until after they made their deal with her.

The Church claims she is never alone with the children when she volunteers. I don't want that sadist anywhere near school aged children.

What kind of sick fuck offers to drug her baby sister so her boyfriend can rape her? Paul Bernardo always claimed that Karla was the killer, he just did the rapes. One thing is for sure. If they had found those tapes before she made her deal, her abused spouse defence goes right out the window.

Damn, that wouldn't fly here in the states. Canucks are f*cked UP

Sure it would. Beautiful young blonde goes to the police and tells them she married a monster who made her help him kidnap those high school girls for his own perverted use and made her watch him rape and kill them. He beat her and abused her. She feared for her life. In the absence of any real physical evidence in the case, they made a deal for her testimony against him.

Then they found the tapes showing her directing the action as he raped the girls and him filming her sexually abusing them as well.

Both Bernardo and Homolka are sick pieces of shit. When he was terrorizing Scarborough as the Scarborough Rapist, police said he was so sadistically violent towards his victims that it was only a matter of time before he killed someone.

Pure evil. Both of them.

Sure it would. Beautiful young blonde goes to the police and tells them she married a monster who made her help him kidnap those high school girls for his own perverted use and made her watch him rape and kill them. He beat her and abused her. She feared for her life. In the absence of any real physical evidence in the case, they made a deal for her testimony against him.

Then they found the tapes showing her directing the action as he raped the girls and him filming her sexually abusing them as well.

Both Bernardo and Homolka are sick pieces of shit. When he was terrorizing Scarborough as the Scarborough Rapist, police said he was so sadistically violent towards his victims that it was only a matter of time before he killed someone.

Pure evil. Both of them.

Oh I agree on your assessment of them. They are pure evil & sick

My comment was about her being allowed on school grounds around others kids (nevermind her having her own kids) AND that the damn school DEFENDED her. The school is just about as sick as she is.
Don't forget she was convicted of those crimes as well, she just didn't spend as much time behind bars for it. I don't think any US schools allow convicted child abusers, rapists, murderers on premises. Do they??? When my kids were in school and any parent or adult was to volunteer or be apart of activities, you had to get a full background check weeks in advance for any crimes against kids

Pure evil. Both of them.

Oh I agree on your assessment of them. They are pure evil & sick

My comment was about her being allowed on school grounds around others kids (nevermind her having her own kids) AND that the damn school DEFENDED her. The school is just about as sick as she is.
Don't forget she was convicted of those crimes as well, she just didn't spend as much time behind bars for it. I don't think any US schools allow convicted child abusers, rapists, murderers on premises. Do they??? When my kids were in school and any parent or adult was to volunteer or be apart of activities, you had to get a full background check weeks in advance for any crimes against kids

In my state, you undergo a CORI background check. If you fail, you don't work.

Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI)

Paul Bernardo's former girlfriend, who participated in murder, video taped it and even set her own sister up for murder. Working with kids at a school, makes sense, it's Communist Canada. She even had a movie made about her and her sob boyfriend, aptly titled "Karla". The movie was banned in Canada, because, we all know Canadians should only be allowed to watch the "nice" aspects of neo-communism, we mustn't see that Canadians can commit such atrocities.

No problem in Canada, the police are busy, chasing rabbits, manufacturing threats and defending Canada from embarrassment as people blow the whistle on their tactics against foreign corporations (especially unfair treatment against U.S companies). No time to deal with a convicted murderers working with kids.

Apparently she's had a few jobs, married a wealthy lawyer and has lived the good life while her former bf rots in prison.

Just another reason not to trust Canada...

Sounds like a happy ending for her then.

She must have turned state's evidence and gotten immunity.

Two things should be remembered:

1. She served her time to which she was sentenced.

2. Redemption is possible for anyone. You know, road to Damascus?

Forum List

Back