Conway C-word says daddy trump shouldn't be held acceptable for his speech. DUH...

OP, do you really have to call her the c-word just because you disagree with her? Honestly, that shit is weak. Surely you can dispute her words without insulting the woman.

Personally, I don't agree with her. We're all accountable for what we say. Even Presidents. Telling us to ignore his words by looking into his heart is a nice sentiment, but it's a cop out and I'm not even sure Trump would agree with her anyway. He knows exactly what he's saying and why he's saying it.

So that is what what your admitting is the way you want to work... Personal insults, no discussion about how to handle a foreign enemy of the state interfering with the US Election...
Interfered with the election? How? whomever hacked Podesta's and Uma's emails did the American people a favor...they did what the media is suppose to do. Dig for corruption in high places and inform the citizens. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

If anything needs to happen over the email and Hillary server hacking is a clean house of our so called news media. What a joke they have become. No one believes them anymore, they have lost all credibility.

From the article:
Kellyanne Conway....defended the president-elect’s behavior by saying that journalists should “look at what’s in his heart.”
  • How can anyone know? The man misrepresents so many things there's no way to tell what he thinks or means or "what's in his heart." The only thing I know for sure about what's in Trump's heart and mind is that he only "plays" to win at all costs and that it's always "all about him."
“That is not what he did and he has said that 1,000 times,” she said Monday morning. “Why can’t you give him the benefit of the doubt?”
You always want to go with what’s come out of his mouth rather than look at what’s in his heart.
  • What? If what's coming out of his mouth does not represent what he feels, why did it come out of his mouth? Why didn't he say something different than what he said? You can be mistaken, own your mistake and people will move past it. That is so not what Trump does. Trump just leaves people wondering "what the hell is he thinking?"

Forum List

Back