Conway spreads fake news

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Im not a fan of Deb Was Schultz but it does seem petty and needless for Conway to tweet a falsehood about her in the aftermath of a victorious night for the Trump administration. DWS throws some pretty good counterpunches in defense calling Conway and Trump out for their tactics of spreading false information to control the news cycle.

Wasserman Schultz bashes Conway tweet on Navy SEAL widow ovation - CNN
Wasserman Schultz bashes Conway tweet on ovation for Navy SEAL widow - CNNPolitics.com

Man, not everyone can respond equally to each and every issue.
It takes all of us to cover all grounds. Each person or group prioritizes and focuses on certain points, with full attention and commitment, so of course that means others are going to be delegated to other people to handle! That doesn't mean we don't respect all people and all points; but we can't be omniscient and omnipresent 100%. Only God can oversee all things at all times at once, and be equally inclusive.

Gee whiz. I thought Trump ran for and took an oath of Office as President. He didn't sign up to play God.

If anyone was nominated as Messiah, wasn't that Obama who was given that level of credit?

Both Trump and Obama have been labeled as antichrist.
But as for Messiah -- I think more people deified OBAMA that way!

and DWS said this, with a straight face ""They generate and perpetuate fake news. They don't tell the truth. They lie, they distort, they intentionally put out false information so that they can try to control the news cycle," she said."

Wasn't that her job, before she got fired?

It takes all of us to cover all grounds. Each person or group prioritizes and focuses on certain points, with full attention and commitment, so of course that means others are going to be delegated to other people to handle! That doesn't mean we don't respect all people and all points; but we can't be omniscient and omnipresent 100%. Only God can oversee all things at all times at once, and be equally inclusive.

Gee whiz. I thought Trump ran for and took an oath of Office as President. He didn't sign up to play God.

If anyone was nominated as Messiah, wasn't that Obama who was given that level of credit?

That's weird & all but you do know it was the repubs doing all the Obama messiah thing. Not dems.

Was your response ment for this OP? It was about conways tweet and a habit of spreading falsehoods to control the news cycle by the Trump administration. There are countless examples from Trimp and his surrogates. Inaguration crowd size, millions of illegal votes, false crime stats, the fake news diversion.... the list goes on

and DWS said this, with a straight face ""They generate and perpetuate fake news. They don't tell the truth. They lie, they distort, they intentionally put out false information so that they can try to control the news cycle," she said."

Wasn't that her job, before she got fired?
Yes, she was guilty of doing the same thing, that's why I'm not a fan... however it doesn't make her statement false, it simply makes her a hypocrite.

Im not a fan of Deb Was Schultz but it does seem petty and needless for Conway to tweet a falsehood about her in the aftermath of a victorious night for the Trump administration. DWS throws some pretty good counterpunches in defense calling Conway and Trump out for their tactics of spreading false information to control the news cycle.

Wasserman Schultz bashes Conway tweet on ovation for Navy SEAL widow - CNNPolitics.com
They just busted her again. She said trump didn’t discuss firing mueller but now we know that’s a lie. If I were the news I would never invite that liar on again

That's weird & all but you do know it was the repubs doing all the Obama messiah thing. Not dems.

Lol.

99D1EF27-8EDF-44BC-9EDD-2AFF2DBC8B97.jpeg

Yeah. Looks pretty Trumpy to me all right.

They just busted her again. She said trump didn’t discuss firing mueller but now we know that’s a lie. If I were the news I would never invite that liar on again
She’s pretty obnoxious

Not so much.

21cover2-superJumbo.jpg

Forum List

Back