Cool the engines...

You may think so, but the instigators have been clearly identified.
It doesn't matter. Cool it, people.

Oh, but it does.
Nope. There is no such thing as a good hot temper looking for a fight. They tend to find one, the last we need right now.

Then you people shouldn't have instigated the fight.
And that would matter, even if true, why? Which one was arrested, the black kid or the man who sucker-punched him?

Oh brother ...

This atmosphere goes back decades, and has been growing steadily ever since. It hit the hot button in 2000 when the Democrats finally removed their masks and revealed their true identities.

Oh, but it does.
Nope. There is no such thing as a good hot temper looking for a fight. They tend to find one, the last we need right now.

My Father taught me, as a kid, never enter a fight in anger. I've always tried to keep that in mind, and, for the most part has served me well.

Tell you what. Get a hold of George Soros and tell him to have his people stop placing ads on Craigslist to hire "professional protestors" to instigate violence and we can all take a step back, take a breath and relax and understand that these elections are RARELY up to the American people any longer.

George would nod "Okay", and place more ads.

Oh, but it does.

And that would matter, even if true, why? Which one was arrested, the black kid or the man who sucker-punched him?

Oh brother ...

This atmosphere goes back decades, and has been growing steadily ever since. It hit the hot button in 2000 when the Democrats finally removed their masks and revealed their true identities.
Actually what kicked it up was when a ****** was elected President...

Oh, but it does.

Oh brother ...

That excuse continues to be amusing.

Oh brother ...

Lemme guess, it's Bush's fault?

<<sigh>>

Oh brother ...

That's no excuse. That caused this:
s-APES-OBAMA-large.jpg

Oh brother ...

<<sigh>>
Bush is why you got Obama, twice.

Oh brother ...

<<sigh>>

If so, then Obama is why we may very well get Trump, twice.

Oh brother ...

<<sigh>>

If so, then Obama is why we may very well get Trump, twice.
One never knows, but not based upon current polling...

Oh, but it does.

My Father taught me, as a kid, never enter a fight in anger. I've always tried to keep that in mind, and, for the most part has served me well.

Tell you what. Get a hold of George Soros and tell him to have his people stop placing ads on Craigslist to hire "professional protestors" to instigate violence and we can all take a step back, take a breath and relax and understand that these elections are RARELY up to the American people any longer.

"Get a hold of George Soros and tell him to have his people stop placing ads on Craigslist to hire "professional protestors" to instigate violence"

Want to post a link as proof of your statement? The ANP blog is the only source I can find for such claims, and they did not corroborate their statements, either. Pure fucking rhetoric, just like your posts. No proof at all.

Stop reading blogs, it makes you look stupid on sites like this.

Yeah, you're probably right.....Oh, By the way - here's the link:

Win this election with us! Actvists and community organizers needed!

Oh, and kiss my ass.

Okay, boys and girls, that's two days of blowing your tops over people blowing their tops. Time to back it off, time to back it down. The lesson you should have learned from American politics is no matter who wins in November life goes on so, let's all be around to watch the show eh, and not from a prison cell. Cool the engines...

First thing you have ever posted that I have no choice but to agree with.
very sensible

The lesson you should have learned from American politics is no matter who wins in November life goes on so,
Correction... the lesson you should have learned from American politics is "no matter who wins in November, the rank & file citizenry loses" .. so put down the pom-poms none of these politicians has your best interests at heart (unless of course you're a well-connected special interest or a member of the political class).

Thanks for the Boston track though... great song, great album. :)
What made you think the Rank and File are supposed to win? At the very founding of the nation that wasn't true so when did you start believing a falsehood?

Who said I "believed" in it? However government is *supposed* to be there to protect the life, liberty and property of the citizenry (otherwise why have government at all?) it didn't provide equal protection and service to ALL of the citizenry at the founding but the expectation of the founders was that it would improve over time, instead we've gone BACKWARDS, what we have today is a government where the well-connected political class live by shearing the sheep of the citizenry while selling the masses snake-oil and pitting them against one another.

We're just free range tax sheep being sheared by the miscreants in and around government, all the while waiving pom-poms and acting like brainless sycophants to the Trumps, Bushes and Clintons of the world who only care about themselves and couldn't give a damn about the interests of the common citizen. Time to wake up people before it's too late....

"Like all predatory or parasitic institutions, the state's first instinct is that of self-preservation. All its enterprises are directed first towards preserving its own life, and, second, towards increasing its own power and enlarging the scope of its own activity. For the sake of this it will, and regularly does, commit any crime which circumstances make expedient." -- Albert Jay Nock

Forum List

Back